TRUMP gets A+ for his handling of the China Virus, aka COVID 19

And so instead of locking down, using the Defense Production Act and establishing a national face mask mandate , we have a third wave.
This has cost the economy lots more, yet Trumpettes refuse to believe it.
A+ my ass

26,648.46 −814.73 (2.97%)
Oct 28, 12:56 PM EDT

Oh, so now stock market numbers are important to you again. I see. For the past few months, while the market has steadily rebounded back to the historic pre-COVID levels, the Democrats have largely ignored that recovery except to claim that it's entirely meaningless for most Americans. But I guess that only applies when the market is gaining, not when when there's negative movement and an opportunity for Democrats to engage in their favorite sport: "Find a way to blame Trump"

Nope not really. DJIA numbers are NOT important to me except for relationship to my stock invested IRA. Thankfully I have an adviser who discounts the DJIA and knows that it is is NOT the economy writ large.

Sadly, the Toxic Orange Turd does not understand these realities. But NOW (of course) he will blame Democrats for the plummet same as he takes credit for a non-response to his own abject FAILURES to the pandemic!

I have felt like Bill Murray in Groundhog's Day for the last four fucking years.

Time to END this long national nightmare!

Would you be okay if a doctor told you that the virus your loved one had wasn't as bad as he knew it was? Or would he be lying?
I would expect my doctor to let us (my loved one and me) know that the virus has a potential to be deadly; however, I would also expect my doctor to give us hope that my loved one could survive the virus and not dwell on the possibility of death. What some call downplaying, some consider simply being optimistic.
I'd much rather just have the truth. Most Americans would.
The truth can be delivered with pessimism or with optimism. Saying that a glass is half full is just as true as saying it is half empty.

He lied. He mocked. He spread.

He is a disgrace.
look in the mirror and where the 3 fingers on your pointing hand are pointing- then, with all the wisdom you can muster, tell everyone precisely how you (or Hillary for that matter) would have done better- or even differently
Too bad you don't get to blame anyone else. Impeached Trump got the job -- it's on him.
Trump was impeached before he got the job? Link that please.
LOLOL

When did "Sleepy Joe" become sleepy?

You're literally arguing you're too stupid to recognize "Impeached Trump" is a pejorative even though you employ them yourself. But thanks for letting me know it bothers you that I highlight Impeached Trump's impeachment.
thumbsup.gif
Ha...you responded. Poke successful. Learn percents yet? My middle schoolers can teach you.
LOL

Aww, how adorable. Look at how excited you get when someone replies to your post in a forum.
Nah just you so no one. He he

Would you be okay if a doctor told you that the virus your loved one had wasn't as bad as he knew it was? Or would he be lying?
I would expect my doctor to let us (my loved one and me) know that the virus has a potential to be deadly; however, I would also expect my doctor to give us hope that my loved one could survive the virus and not dwell on the possibility of death. What some call downplaying, some consider simply being optimistic.
I'd much rather just have the truth. Most Americans would.
The truth can be delivered with pessimism harsh or with optimism. Saying that a glass is half full is just as true as saying it is half empty.
I'd rather know the whole, unvarnished, truth. I don't want it prettied up or uglied up. Especially when dealing with matters of life and death. I would never be able to believe that doctor again.

There's enough lying going on. I'd rather people were just honest.

I don't understand why someone would not, but that's up to you.

He is a disgrace.
look in the mirror and where the 3 fingers on your pointing hand are pointing- then, with all the wisdom you can muster, tell everyone precisely how you (or Hillary for that matter) would have done better- or even differently
Too bad you don't get to blame anyone else. Impeached Trump got the job -- it's on him.
LOLOL

You're literally arguing you're too stupid to recognize "Impeached Trump" is a pejorative even though you employ them yourself. But thanks for letting me know it bothers you that I highlight Impeached Trump's impeachment.
thumbsup.gif
Ha...you responded. Poke successful. Learn percents yet? My middle schoolers can teach you.
LOL

Aww, how adorable. Look at how excited you get when someone replies to your post in a forum.
Could you repeat that? It was a little garbled owing to the choad load you were gargling.

He is a disgrace.
LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
LOL

Could you repeat that? It was a little garbled owing to the choad load you were gargling.
Don’t project.

He is a disgrace.
LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
LOL

Don’t project.
I'm not. Not even with your pathetically weak, I know you are but what am I, retort.

He is a disgrace.
LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
LOL

Don’t project.
I'm not. Not even with your pathetically weak, I know you are but what am I, retort.
I disagree. You’re a miserable waste of life zombie.

He is a disgrace.
LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

Your playing semantics with english doesn't change the fact that the lib party is all in on perversion, pedophiles, exortion, bribery, selling out the US.

He is a disgrace.
LOLOL

thumbsup.gif

Your playing semantics with english doesn't change the fact that the lib party is all in on perversion, pedophiles, exortion, bribery, selling out the US.
Faun is into it too because he is a walking corpse aka zombie.
Trump’s toast. He accomplished little in his four years that he campaigned on. This spells it out very well....

Note how insubstantial Trump has been, pretending to be what he isn’t and claiming to have done what he hasn’t. Does no one notice? He has heavy support from Evangelicals. Ask him to name the books of the Pentateuch, or the second book, or what church he regularly attended, or ever attended, in New York. He was going to end the wars, but what war has he ended? To reduce the trade deficit, but it has grown. To get rid of all illegal aliens within two years, but have they gone? To bring back factories from China and Mexico, but how many have returned? He is called a law-and-order President. Yet he hid, besieged, in the White House during the greatest eruption of lawlessness the country has ever seen, with a statue being pulled down across the street from his house. His handling of the virus? America remains hardest hit in the world, and it worsens by the day.

Trump, like all Presidents, has fulfilled the two critical jobs expected of him, protecting Wall Street and the military budget. What else has he done?
A Vaporware Executive: An Attitude, Not a President

Last edited:
I do agree that if TRUMP had imposed a lock-down, with no schools open, no sports, no restaurants, no churches, no large gatherings, etc., then their would have been fewer Covid 19 cases.

BUT, think about the consequences;

Small Businesses wiped out, MASSIVE Unemployment, Government revenues from working Americans vanish, mental anguish, suicides, millions unable to afford meals, burglaries increase, more gangs form, bye-bye middle class. a depression inevitable, etc.

TRUMP had to make a decision that was a LOSE/LOSE proposition and he had the guts and leadership to make that decision.
Much like a Commanding Officer in wartime having to send his troops into battle knowing there would be casualties.

TRUMP A+
Can you cite ANY sources with data that support your claim of A+ for Trump?
You are obviously very partisan.
New Zealand, among others, did MUCH MUCH better than Trump & his non-plan policy!
Here are top-5 countries who did the best in handling the COVID-19 pandemic, according to one source ...

5 Countries That Are Getting COVID-19 Responses Right

None of those 5 countries match up to the United States in diversity of population, border security issues, population and geographic size.

The United States leads the world in testing for the virus and has the most accurate tests. MORE tests mean MORE positive results, so there is no way to compare countries.

There are plenty of personal protection supplies, including ventilators.

TRUMP's early travel bans saved tens of thousands of lives.

He coordinated efforts between the Private Sector and the US government, and at the same time working with State Governors.

Pushed thru a stimulus package aimed at helping businesses and keeping businesses afloat.

Eliminated RED TAPE allowing a wide latitude in the use of new drugs.

AND pushed to re-open the country BEFORE the stay isolated virus strategy destroyed the economy.

A+
I do agree that if TRUMP had imposed a lock-down, with no schools open, no sports, no restaurants, no churches, no large gatherings, etc., then their would have been fewer Covid 19 cases.

Small Businesses wiped out, MASSIVE Unemployment, Government revenues from working Americans vanish, mental anguish, suicides, millions unable to afford meals, burglaries increase, more gangs form, bye-bye middle class. a depression inevitable, etc.

TRUMP had to make a decision that was a LOSE/LOSE proposition and he had the guts and leadership to make that decision.
Much like a Commanding Officer in wartime having to send his troops into battle knowing there would be casualties.

TRUMP A+

China managed to get themselves out of it ....

Trump is just showing that he is more incompetent than communism....

Trump lied and showed lack of any real leadership but don't worry he takes no responsibility for the response to the virus.
CHINA is not known for accurately sharing its data, but I am guessing that those with severe cases of Covid 19 were executed, thereby giving China better Covid 19 data.

Once again, re-opening the country was a great victory over the virus, even though cases rose. A victory because the lockdown would have resulted in even more misfortune for the American people.

TRUMP A+
He lied about a deadly pandemic. He is a rich guy who could care less what happens to the little guy.

I wonder what Biden's suicide count would be if he locked everyone up in a basement? Is this a case don't do as I do Biden?

The "I'm going mandate everyone where a mask all the time" was rich considering he wasn't wearing one when he said it. The other day he had a campaign event, they painted circles or some shit all over, it was to be your spot you know. PROGS want this for POTUS:

Interesting how Trump's musical themes are patriotic tunes, while Biden sports soul music hoping to attract the black vote, and "cool" people such as snowflaked & indoctrinated in liberal arts degrees.

The differences between POTUS Trump and PROG-think Dems are remarkable. One a chicken shit and sell-out, the other represents Americans & freedom.

Biden.jpg

Last edited:

TRUMP A+
He lied about a deadly pandemic. He is a rich guy who could care less what happens to the little guy.
To say nothing of the fact he’s an idiot.

What is truly sad, is that if a Democratic President was going thru a Pandemic like this, the Main Stream media would not even report on Covid 19 positive test results.

The notion that the US is a democracy is a farce....much more like a MEDIAOCRACY

TRUMP A+
Human lives are more important than money.

And the rest of his ideas is wrong too. Nations, which made in the beginning of this pandemic no lock down - as for example Sweden - have a high death rate and did not win a better economical situation than others. We will make here in Germany a kind of lock down again - starting from next Monday for four weeks, because the situaion here starts to grow to become incalculable and will be very risky within the next two or three month. We try to break the current wave in this way, so we will later get more time with less restrictions and a low death rate.
I guess what's most demotivating in the USA in the fight against Corona is it that your health system had no temporary respite since month.

TRUMP A+

This would not have been permanent. There were a lot of things Trump could have done. A national mask mandate. Expand testing. The fact is that he has constantly downplayed it suggesting it is not a major threat. Trump was thinking about only 1 thing. His re-election.

TRUMP F.

Forum List

Back