TRUMP gets A+ for his handling of the China Virus, aka COVID 19

are you saying humans are considered property????
Were slaves considered property?
only to the most vile among us,,,
Like the Supreme Court?
SCOTUS is a court,, its the people in that court that claimed it,,, and not all of them,,,

but all that ended 150 yrs ago,,, got anything current???

Lets see how the newly aligned court rules on a few cases and I'll let you know.
so you got nothing,,, got it,,

The Supreme Court has been guilty of supporting vile positions before.

Currently, theyre guilty of supporting abortion.

They supported a woman's choice to not be forced into completing every pregnancy by state laws.

No, he didn't.
He ADMITTED ON TAPE to Bob Woodward that he PURPOSELY downplayed the severity of the virus.

I realize that information is kept from you in your world. There is nothing I can do about that.

"downplayed" isn't the same as "lied"
Of course it is. You say something that you know isn't true, when you know that a deadly virus is worse than you're letting on.

Would you be okay if a doctor told you that the virus your loved one had wasn't as bad as he knew it was? Or would he be lying?

Then he MOCKED people for just trying to protect themselves and their loved ones.

The Cure's Robert Smith: “It doesn’t matter if we all die...”

i could have sworn Trump said that!

Like the Supreme Court?
SCOTUS is a court,, its the people in that court that claimed it,,, and not all of them,,,

Lets see how the newly aligned court rules on a few cases and I'll let you know.

sure they have,, just look at roe v wade for starters,,,

State Governments had no right to force a women to be baby factories for children they don't want.
they never have,,, thats a non issue cause they are already pregnant,,,

the women caused it not the government,,,

Like the Supreme Court?

Currently, theyre guilty of supporting abortion.

They supported a woman's choice to not be forced into completing every pregnancy by state laws.
nobody forced them to get pregnant,,, thats on them,,,

Would you be okay if a doctor told you that the virus your loved one had wasn't as bad as he knew it was? Or would he be lying?
I would expect my doctor to let us (my loved one and me) know that the virus has a potential to be deadly; however, I would also expect my doctor to give us hope that my loved one could survive the virus and not dwell on the possibility of death. What some call downplaying, some consider simply being optimistic.

I would expect my doctor to let us (my loved one and me) know that the virus has a potential to be deadly; however, I would also expect my doctor to give us hope that my loved one could survive the virus and not dwell on the possibility of death. What some call downplaying, some consider simply being optimistic.
I'd much rather just have the truth. Most Americans would.

nobody forced them to get pregnant,,, thats on them,,,
images.jpg

I do agree that if TRUMP had imposed a lock-down, with no schools open, no sports, no restaurants, no churches, no large gatherings, etc., then their would have been fewer Covid 19 cases.

BUT, think about the consequences;

Small Businesses wiped out, MASSIVE Unemployment, Government revenues from working Americans vanish, mental anguish, suicides, millions unable to afford meals, burglaries increase, more gangs form, bye-bye middle class. a depression inevitable, etc.

TRUMP had to make a decision that was a LOSE/LOSE proposition and he had the guts and leadership to make that decision.
Much like a Commanding Officer in wartime having to send his troops into battle knowing there would be casualties.

TRUMP A+
lol.
Does the president of the united states have the constitutional authority to do that? If so, for how long?

Of course, in most of the states, that is what was done....through the governors of he state. How long should the lock-downs have been in place? Would the "cure" have been worse that the disease? A few more weeks of lockdown and we could of put the country into another great depression.
blablabla. take home message. Trump gets an A+. LOL
Let's play dodgeball!
nah. but guess who will get an A+ for playing dodgeball. regardless of the actual performance?

No, he didn't.
He ADMITTED ON TAPE to Bob Woodward that he PURPOSELY downplayed the severity of the virus.

I realize that information is kept from you in your world. There is nothing I can do about that.

"downplayed" isn't the same as "lied"
Of course it is. You say something that you know isn't true, when you know that a deadly virus is worse than you're letting on.

Then he MOCKED people for just trying to protect themselves and their loved ones.
A+, mate. A+!!!

Like the Supreme Court?

sure they have,, just look at roe v wade for starters,,,

State Governments had no right to force a women to be baby factories for children they don't want.
they never have,,, thats a non issue cause they are already pregnant,,,

the women caused it not the government,,,

Right, it's their body if they don't want to bring a baby into the world they should be able to rely on science to help them out if they make a mistake and get pregnant at an inopportune time in their life. It's their choice, not the governments.

And so instead of locking down, using the Defense Production Act and establishing a national face mask mandate , we have a third wave.
This has cost the economy lots more, yet Trumpettes refuse to believe it.
A+ my ass

26,648.46 −814.73 (2.97%)
Oct 28, 12:56 PM EDT

Oh, so now stock market numbers are important to you again. I see. For the past few months, while the market has steadily rebounded back to the historic pre-COVID levels, the Democrats have largely ignored that recovery except to claim that it's entirely meaningless for most Americans. But I guess that only applies when the market is gaining, not when when there's negative movement and an opportunity for Democrats to engage in their favorite sport: "Find a way to blame Trump"

And so instead of locking down, using the Defense Production Act and establishing a national face mask mandate , we have a third wave.
This has cost the economy lots more, yet Trumpettes refuse to believe it.
A+ my ass

26,648.46 −814.73 (2.97%)
Oct 28, 12:56 PM EDT

Oh, so now stock market numbers are important to you again. I see. For the past few months, while the market has steadily rebounded back to the historic pre-COVID levels, the Democrats have largely ignored that recovery except to claim that it's entirely meaningless for most Americans. But I guess that only applies when the market is gaining, not when when there's negative movement and an opportunity for Democrats to engage in their favorite sport: "Find a way to blame Trump"

The stock market as a whole is a reactionary tool that serves its investors and the corporations that trade their stock. It is not, was not, and never shall be an indicator of economic thriving. It'll be back. Just wait 24 hours. :)
I don't know what "recovery" you are looking at, but from my view, it's a disaster and it's only getting worse. And I'm sorry, if Trump comes back from Davos in January and does his job, I'm going to guess that a lot of this lockdown wouldn't have been necessary. But between the incompetence of this administration and a lot of Americans uncanny ability to NOT do the right thing long enough to control the virus, we are heading downhill...again.

He lied. He mocked. He spread.

He is a disgrace.
look in the mirror and where the 3 fingers on your pointing hand are pointing- then, with all the wisdom you can muster, tell everyone precisely how you (or Hillary for that matter) would have done better- or even differently
Too bad you don't get to blame anyone else. Impeached Trump got the job -- it's on him.

He is a disgrace.
look in the mirror and where the 3 fingers on your pointing hand are pointing- then, with all the wisdom you can muster, tell everyone precisely how you (or Hillary for that matter) would have done better- or even differently
Too bad you don't get to blame anyone else. Impeached Trump got the job -- it's on him.
Trump was impeached before he got the job? Link that please.

He is a disgrace.
LOLOL

When did "Sleepy Joe" become sleepy?

You're literally arguing you're too stupid to recognize "Impeached Trump" is a pejorative even though you employ them yourself. But thanks for letting me know it bothers you that I highlight Impeached Trump's impeachment.
thumbsup.gif

He is a disgrace.
LOLOL

You're literally arguing you're too stupid to recognize "Impeached Trump" is a pejorative even though you employ them yourself. But thanks for letting me know it bothers you that I highlight Impeached Trump's impeachment.
thumbsup.gif
Ha...you responded. Poke successful. Learn percents yet? My middle schoolers can teach you.

He is a disgrace.
LOLOL

thumbsup.gif
Ha...you responded. Poke successful. Learn percents yet? My middle schoolers can teach you.
LOL

Aww, how adorable. Look at how excited you get when someone replies to your post in a forum.

Forum List

Back