TRUMP gets A+ for his handling of the China Virus, aka COVID 19

bottlecap

Platinum Member
Jun 11, 2020
I do agree that if TRUMP had imposed a lock-down, with no schools open, no sports, no restaurants, no churches, no large gatherings, etc., then their would have been fewer Covid 19 cases.

BUT, think about the consequences;

Small Businesses wiped out, MASSIVE Unemployment, Government revenues from working Americans vanish, mental anguish, suicides, millions unable to afford meals, burglaries increase, more gangs form, bye-bye middle class. a depression inevitable, etc.

TRUMP had to make a decision that was a LOSE/LOSE proposition and he had the guts and leadership to make that decision.
Much like a Commanding Officer in wartime having to send his troops into battle knowing there would be casualties.

TRUMP A+

I do agree that if TRUMP had imposed a lock-down, with no schools open, no sports, no restaurants, no churches, no large gatherings, etc., then their would have been fewer Covid 19 cases.

Small Businesses wiped out, MASSIVE Unemployment, Government revenues from working Americans vanish, mental anguish, suicides, millions unable to afford meals, burglaries increase, more gangs form, bye-bye middle class. a depression inevitable, etc.

TRUMP had to make a decision that was a LOSE/LOSE proposition and he had the guts and leadership to make that decision.
Much like a Commanding Officer in wartime having to send his troops into battle knowing there would be casualties.

TRUMP A+
Human lives are more important than money.

And so instead of locking down, using the Defense Production Act and establishing a national face mask mandate , we have a third wave.
This has cost the economy lots more, yet Trumpettes refuse to believe it.
A+ my ass

26,648.46 −814.73 (2.97%)
Oct 28, 12:56 PM EDT

TRUMP A+
so youre against abortion for economic reasons???

TRUMP A+

Lack of virus response and economic carnage all laid at Trump's feet. I'd rate his response but since there hasn't really been any coordinated response, I'll settle for showing him the door next Tuesday.

He lied. He mocked. He spread.

He is a disgrace.
look in the mirror and where the 3 fingers on your pointing hand are pointing- then, with all the wisdom you can muster, tell everyone precisely how you (or Hillary for that matter) would have done better- or even differently
lets face it,, the TDSers would have complained no matter what he did,,,

if he locked down he would be a fascist,,

TRUMP A+
Human lives lost from lack of shelter, and food and jobs and stress due to lack of money don’t count in your world I see.

Last edited:
We should have listened to Biden and Pelosi. Why we didnt I will never know. They were against travel bans from China, even though China had travel bans against China.
If we followed their lead, airlines would have made some cash which is good for the economy.
We should have listened to Biden and Pelosi.
Trump...a xenophobe. How dare he deny the deaths of 2 million people. Think about it. With 2 million people less in this country, there would be less strain on healthcare, SS would have an edge and housing would be more plentiful.
I hold Trump responsible for not allowing 2 million people to die.

TRUMP A+
If the economy collapsed there would have been A LOT MORE human lives lost...look at the Great Depression.

And, without revenue flow, how are the hospitals even gonna stay open?

He lied. He mocked. He spread.

He is a disgrace.
look in the mirror and where the 3 fingers on your pointing hand are pointing- then, with all the wisdom you can muster, tell everyone precisely how you (or Hillary for that matter) would have done better- or even differently
He did what he did. Hillary is irrelevant.

Forum List

Back