Trump Gave us the Lowest Unemployment in 50 Years

I'm giving you FACTS. Here's another, after Dems intentionally tanked the economy from 2007-2008 just to improve their chances of winning in 2008 Bill Clinton had to take Obama aside in early 2009 and tell the idiot to stop badmouthing the economy. Reports said he told Obama, "you won already stop talking negative on the economy".

Democrats destroy the economy on purpose every time.

I'm giving you FACTS. Here's another, after Dems intentionally tanked the economy from 2007-2008 just to improve their chances of winning in 2008 Bill Clinton had to take Obama aside in early 2009 and tell the idiot to stop badmouthing the economy. Reports said he told Obama, "you won already stop talking negative on the economy".

Oh?

Name the last Republican president to leave office with the unemployment rate lower than when they started...

Then name the last Democrat president to leave office with the unemployment rate higher than when they started...

Yes, Democrats destroy the economy every time. And just as Ronald Reagan saved us from the Carter destruction, now we need another Trump to save us from the Biden destruction
I can't help but notice you avoided answering...

Then name the last Democrat president to leave office with the unemployment rate higher than when they started...

The title of this thread is Trump Gave us the Lowest Unemployment in 50 Years. The title is correct. End of story.

All Democratic governors (24) issued stay-at-home orders in their states, while 19 of the 26 Republican governors issued stay-at-home orders.
So you now admit the lockdowns were BI-PARTISAN. If the bi-partisan governors did not shut down the country then Tramp would have achieved his goal of killing 2 million Americans.

Trump Gave us the Lowest Unemployment in 50 Years

That's right folks. While leftists are busy re-writing history and lying about Trump, good old NPR and a few other site still have the stories of the day posted.

Remember this, from May 3, 2019:

Unemployment Drops To 3.6%, 263,000 Jobs Added, Showing Economy Remains Strong

This alone should have gotten Trump re-elected. Well, it actually did since Trump actually won.

But what happened? The China Virus happened. And ten, like the good Marxist pieces of shit they are, Democrat officials began using Nazi lockdowns and shutdowns to destroy the economy and destroy this wonderful unemployment rate, all in their blood lust to defeat Trump.

There is a thread in here titled "Why the Hate", why Republicans hate Democrats so much. Well, here is a good place to start.

Indeed and The ones that post on here and say otherwise are all shills from Langley that have penetrated this site.

As I stated, the title of this thread is Trump Gave us the Lowest Unemployment in 50 Years. The title is correct, and all you blabbering liberal retards cannot prove it is wrong because it is NOT wrong.

As I stated, the title of this thread is Trump Gave us the Lowest Unemployment in 50 Years. The title is correct, and all you blabbering liberal retards cannot prove it is wrong because it is NOT wrong.
LOLOL

He also gave us the highest unemployment rate in 80 years.

Who was in charge at the start of the Great Depression? The Great Recession?

So you now admit the lockdowns were BI-PARTISAN. If the bi-partisan governors did not shut down the country then Tramp would have achieved his goal of killing 2 million Americans.
1. My post that you quoted showed it was NOT bipartisan.
2. There is no evidence that the lockdowns saved lives. Florid stopped lockdowns and has had a less Covid problem than blue states continuing lockdowns.
3. Trump saved millions of lives - reduced death rate 90% & created Operation Warp Speed vaccines.

New Topics

Forum List

Back