Trump/Gates "vaccine"

bleak

Aug 30, 2020
"Let me begin with a brief update on the China virus. Over the last month our new cases in the United States declined by 38%. Last week we announce a breakthrough in testing that will allow us to have over 150 million rapid point-of-care tests. These tests return the results in less than 15 minutes and many will be deployed to nursing homes... we're focusing very strongly on nursing homes and assisted living facilities that serve a high-risk population so we're doing to have the 15 minute and less tests and we're doing the 150 million rapid point of care tests. That's something. This evening, I'm please to announce that the AstraZeneca vaccine has reached phase three clinical trials so that's joining another group of vaccines that are very close to... the end... and, hopefully, approval. In the United States, we're doing things that nobody thought would be even possible. This is a process that would've taken in some cases years and we did it in a matter of months. Thanks to the efforts of Operation Warp Speed we remain attracted to delivery a vaccine very rapidly in record time. I also want to provide an update on left wing..." ~ Donald Trump, 08/31/2020 press conference

As I'm sure you know, the British-Swedish pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca is funded by the Bill/Melinda Gates Foundation. Trump has met with Gates. They seem to be "friends." Even though Trump was promoting hydroxycholorquine (HCQ) early and has met with the censored "White Coat Summit" doctors who said HCQ is both a prevention and a cure if taken in the right dosage, Trump has abandoned the HCQ cure. Why isn't it widely available? Even though Trump seems to want the country to open again, he has continued this SARS-COV2 "virus" narrative. If "new cases" have declined, why do we need a "vaccine"? Answer: WE DON'T.

Last edited:
"Let me begin with a brief update on the China virus. Over the last month our new cases in the United States declined by 38%. Last week we announce a breakthrough in testing that will allow us to have over 150 million rapid point-of-care tests. These tests return the results in less than 15 minutes and many will be deployed to nursing homes... we're focusing very strongly on nursing homes and assisted living facilities that serve a high-risk population so we're doing to have the 15 minute and less tests and we're doing the 150 million rapid point of care tests. That's something. This evening, I'm please to announce that the AstraZeneca vaccine has reached phase three clinical trials so that's joining another group of vaccines that are very close to... the end... and, hopefully, approval. In the United States, we're doing things that nobody thought would be even possible. This is a process that would've taken in some cases years and we did it in a matter of months. Thanks to the efforts of Operation Warp Speed we remain attracted to delivery a vaccine very rapidly in record time. I also want to provide an update on left wing..." ~ Donald Trump, 08/31/2020 press conference

As I'm sure you know, the British-Swedish pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca is funded by the Bill/Melinda Gates Foundation. Trump has met with Gates. They seem to be "friends." Even though Trump was promoting hydroxycholorquine (HCQ) early and has met with the censored "White Coat Summit" doctors who said HCQ is both a prevention and a cure if taken in the right dosage, Trump has abandoned the HCQ cure. Why isn't it widely available? Even though Trump seems to want the country to open again, he has continued this SARS-COV2 "virus" narrative. If "new cases" have declined, why do we need a "vaccine"? Answer: WE DON'T.

As I'm sure you know, the British-Swedish pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca is funded by the Bill/Melinda Gates Foundation.

As I'm sure you don't know, AstraZeneca had over $24 billion in revenue last year.

As I'm sure you know, the British-Swedish pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca is funded by the Bill/Melinda Gates Foundation.

As I'm sure you don't know, AstraZeneca had over $24 billion in revenue last year.
And your point is? They sell a lot of drugs so... what?

They are funded by Gates. They had $24 billion revenue in 2019. Not contradictory statements.

They are funded by Gates.

How much did they get from Gates? When?
Last link in my OP BTW. There is more.
Feel free to do your own research.

Commits.....will support......LOL!

Doesn't sound like he funded shit yet.

How about "donates"? Is that action verb enough for you? If you cannot see what is happening I pity you. They have told you again and again what they are doing and you still don't believe them.

How about "donates"? Is that action verb enough for you? If you cannot see what is happening I pity you. They have told you again and again what they are doing and you still don't believe them.

How about "donates"?

Gates Foundation has donated $150 million to the world’s largest vaccine manufacturer, Serum Institute of India

So we're off Astra-Zeneca now?

If you cannot see what is happening I pity you.

What exactly is happening? What evil plot have you uncovered? Be specific.

How about "donates"?

Gates Foundation has donated $150 million to the world’s largest vaccine manufacturer, Serum Institute of India

Hey, read the article.
The money will allow Serum Institute of India to begin manufacturing vaccines from its partners, biopharmaceutical companies AstraZeneca and Novavax, so they will be readily available if they are approved, the institute said in a statement.

I didn't uncover anything. It's out in the open.

Maybe you're a covert leftist.

How about "donates"?

Hey, read the article.
The money will allow Serum Institute of India to begin manufacturing vaccines from its partners, biopharmaceutical companies AstraZeneca and Novavax, so they will be readily available if they are approved, the institute said in a statement.

The money will allow Serum Institute of India to begin manufacturing vaccines from its partners

OMG! How can this be allowed? DERP!

How about "donates"?

Hey, read the article.

The money will allow Serum Institute of India to begin manufacturing vaccines from its partners

Oh, I see. You're not just pro COVID "vaccine," you're pro ALL "vaccines." Thanks for making that clear, whizz kid.

And since the entire left wing media is at least pro COVID "vaccine," I'm not really surprised at your attempted obfuscations.

Last edited:

How about "donates"?

Hey, read the article.

Oh, I see. You're not just pro COVID "vaccine," you're pro ALL "vaccines." Thanks for making that clear, whizz kid.

And since the entire left wing media is at least pro COVID vaccine, I'm not really surprised at your attempted obfuscations.

You're not just pro COVID "vaccine," you're pro ALL "vaccines."

Is Gates evil for helping Serum Institute of India to begin manufacturing vaccines? Why?

Thanks for making that clear, whizz kid.

Are you against all vaccines? Why?

How about "donates"?

Hey, read the article.

And since the entire left wing media is at least pro COVID "vaccine," I'm not really surprised at your attempted obfuscations.

Don’t feed the troll,he is a shill from Langley that has penetrated this site.

How about "donates"?

Hey, read the article.

And since the entire left wing media is at least pro COVID vaccine, I'm not really surprised at your attempted obfuscations.

Is Gates evil for helping Serum Institute of India to begin manufacturing vaccines? Why?

Those questions I can respond to.

Everything Gates has done while posing as "the helpful philanthropist" is evil. Unless, of course, you consider eugenics to be a good moral endeavor. Do you know who Margaret Sanger is? Did you know that Planned Parenthood was formerly the American Eugenics Society? It was rebranded for obvious reasons and Bill Gates Sr served on it's board of directors. Mother Mary Gates was an enthusiastic member. The apple not falling far from the tree, The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation was born (no pun intended) out of Bill Sr's "work." Gates Jr, The Gates Foundation, GAVI have implemented systematic campaigns to "vaccinate the world" and keep "vaccinating" the world until all the "undesirables" are dead. They USED people in India and Africa as test subjects. All the "fact checking" in the world can neither prove nor disprove this. Do your own research and decide for yourself. Given the Gates' history, I choose to be extremely wary of everything him and his transsexual (unproven) wife stand for.

I'm against all "vaccines" for me. If you want to get "vaccinated," be my guest. Keep in mind though the long history of sickness and deaths from vaccines; the first polio vaccine caused more polio. Dr Alston Oschner, a director at Tulane, injected his grand kids with it. One became ill, one died. Just one example. Oh and the cancer rates have increased dramatically ever since. Is this a "logical fallacy"? I don't think it is. The MMR "vaccine" was approved even though there is much evidence that it causes autism. And individual measles, mumps, rubella vaccines were not approved. Who will you believe? The CDC or the parents of children who lost their lives to a vaccine? I know who to believe. No one on earth will change my mind about it either.

Last edited:

How about "donates"?

Hey, read the article.

Those questions I can respond to.

Everything Gates has done while posing as "the helpful philanthropist" is evil. Unless, of course, you consider eugenics to be a good moral endeavor. Do you know who Margaret Sanger is? Did you know that Planned Parenthood was formerly the American Eugenics Society? It was rebranded for obvious reasons and Bill Gates Sr served on it's board of directors. Mother Mary Gates was an enthusiastic member. The apple not falling far from the tree, The Bill And Melinda Gates Foundation was born (no pun intended) out of Bill Sr's "work." Gates Jr, The Gates Foundation, GAVI have implemented systematic campaigns to "vaccinate the world" and keep "vaccinating" the world until all the "undesirables" are dead. They USED people in India and Africa as test subjects. All the "fact checking" in the world can neither prove nor disprove this. Do your own research and decide for yourself. Given the Gates' history, I choose to be extremely wary of everything him and his transsexual (unproven) wife stand for.

I'm against all "vaccines" for me. If you want to get "vaccinated," be my guest. Keep in mind though the long history of sickness and deaths from vaccines; the first polio vaccine caused more polio. Dr Alston Oschner, a director at Tulane, injected his grand kids with it. One became ill, one died. Just one example. Oh and the cancer rates have increased dramatically ever since. Is this a "logical fallacy"? I don't think it is. The MMR "vaccine" was approved even though there is much evidence that it causes autism. And individual measles, mumps, rubella vaccines were not approved. Who will you believe? The CDC or the parents of children who lost their lives to a vaccine? I know who to believe. No one on earth will change my mind about it either.

Everything Gates has done while posing as "the helpful philanthropist" is evil.

Sure thing.

I'm against all "vaccines" for me.

I wasn't sure you were an idiot, thanks for ending my doubt.

The MMR "vaccine" was approved even though there is much evidence that it causes autism.

Yes, Dr...err...umm...Mr. Wakefield was very convincing.

i think ol billy was referring--- after the election, if the demoncrats win
Yeah Gates you slimebag, he forgot to mention RNA "vaccine" has never been tested on humans before. Unless you count the suckers... I mean guinea pigs... OK, brain-dead morons who volunteer for trial "vaccination."

I hope you're right about Trump. That is if he "wins" and satanic socialists "concede" and get the fuck out of Dodge. Meanwhile we have to get through two more months of total lockdown masked morons bullshit.

Forum List

Back