Trump Considers Freezing Money to WHO

That's just fucking retarded. A whole new level of retarded. I'm talking monumentally stupid. That's so damn stupid I can't think of anything dumb enough to use as a comparison. It makes taking a shower with your hairdryer look smart it's so dumb.
Hilarious watching you Leftards cheerleading for the ChiComs.

That's just fucking retarded. A whole new level of retarded. I'm talking monumentally stupid. That's so damn stupid I can't think of anything dumb enough to use as a comparison. It makes taking a shower with your hairdryer look smart it's so dumb.
You're a retard if you think it's a good idea.

Will you be taking a shower with your hairdryer sometime today

What’s WHO done for us? Other than tell the world you can’t catch CV?

The ditched our allies Taiwan.......Taiwan sounded the alarm early on.......Who didn't listen.

They have also been ditching Japan who have demanded the same thing.

We stand with our allies or not......huh...........

Do you even know that WHO was saying that covid-19 was okay because the Chicoms said it wasn't contagious? Or didn't your DNC Propagandists tell you that?

Retarded is found in your mirror.

What’s WHO done for us? Other than tell the world you can’t catch CV?
And don't wear masks
And travel bans aren't necessary
Border closures aren't necessary
Trade restrictions aren't necessary

Why is it retarded? Be specific.

Why is it retarded? Be specific.
Because the Left must protect their ChiCom masters.

Do you asshats ever research a topic before posting?

Will you be taking a shower with your hairdryer sometime today

The GFI will keep that retard alive unfortunately.

That particular piece of shit is one of the reasons I want to eliminate GFI,s child proof lids, and the barriers at rail road crossings.

Not to mention the reason I do not oppose aborting liberal genetic garbage and feeding the rats behind the planned unparenthood clinics.

Forum List

Back