Trump Forever: The Triumph of Trumpism,

Did you get free knee pads with your obsession? You freaks are embarrassing. Trump has done nothing of substance except run a Helter Skelter administration.

Whether win or lose, There no single person in American history who Has made a more significant impact on the history of this country.

The term "Trumpism" will become synonymous with the most important movement from the entrenched political power in America.

Even if he serves only one term, he will still be the most significant president the country has ever seen

Trump will be a footnote in the annals of infamy. The Man who Conned America.

In the coming months and years, as the extent of his abuse of the public purse becomes more public and more apparent, and the Billionaire Media has no need of currying favour with Trump or propping up his lies, you'll pretend you saw right through him and never voted for him. You'll be ashamed of how easily you were fooled.
wrong--YOU people have been fooled by the MSM

The entire world is lying and Donald Trump is telling you the truth. I'm not an American, and I have access to the world media, not just the American media.

I've also been watching the career of Donald Trump since the 1970's, and I'm shocked that any mainstream political party would have let such a corrupt and dishonest person run for President in the first place. His business career is a litany of corruption, lies, and larceny. 7 bankruptcies, in multiple jurisdictions.

If the GOP had any integrity whatsoever, they would have refused to put him at the head of their party. That they refuse to condemn him shows both their, and his, unfitness to govern.

Whether win or lose, There no single person in American history who Has made a more significant impact on the history of this country.

The term "Trumpism" will become synonymous with the most important movement from the entrenched political power in America.

Even if he serves only one term, he will still be the most significant president the country has ever seen

In the coming months and years, as the extent of his abuse of the public purse becomes more public and more apparent, and the Billionaire Media has no need of currying favour with Trump or propping up his lies, you'll pretend you saw right through him and never voted for him. You'll be ashamed of how easily you were fooled.

The entire world is lying and Donald Trump is telling you the truth. I'm not an American, and I have access to the world media, not just the American media.

I've also been watching the career of Donald Trump since the 1970's, and I'm shocked that any mainstream political party would have let such a corrupt and dishonest person run for President in the first place. His business career is a litany of corruption, lies, and larceny. 7 bankruptcies, in multiple jurisdictions.

If the GOP had any integrity whatsoever, they would have refused to put him at the head of their party. That they refuse to condemn him shows both their, and his, unfitness to govern.
I can't help but won.der how a dingbat might feel about Hillary Clinton and Hunter Biden

all that is, is your babble crap opinion--which no one cares about

I can't help but won.der how a dingbat might feel about Hillary Clinton and Hunter Biden

Smart people don't obsess about people who aren't running for office, or who didn't get elected. Sorry, but neither Hunter Biden, nor Hillary Clinton was on the ticket this past election. You guys need to come up with new talking points, because you sound like you're still stuck in 2016.

Smart people don't obsess about people who aren't running for office, or who didn't get elected. Sorry, but neither Hunter Biden, nor Hillary Clinton was on the ticket this past election. You guys need to come up with new talking points, because you sound like you're still stuck in 2016.
I know you're a war hero and all that, but you do not set the parameters of the discussion. The dingbat talked of her surprise at the corruption of Trump so mentioning the corruption of the Beast and the Bidens is not an outlier anyway.

New Topics

Forum List

Back