Trump Forever: The Triumph of Trumpism,

Trump despite swimming against the current for 4 years, did do a lot for this country.
Today, the left will never acknowledge what he's done for this country, but the historians will be writing about it.
Yes, historians will be writing about trump for years. In fact they already are:
Presidential historian Meacham describes Trump supporters as 'anguished' white guys with 'lizard brain'
Presidential historian Jon Meacham referred to President Trump's supporters as "anguished, nervous" white men with a "lizard brain" during post-debate coverage of the second and final showdown between President Trump and Democratic nominee Joe Biden on Thursday night.

“I think Trump did himself good with his base tonight. The question for America is how big that base is," Meacham said before later adding, "There is a lizard brain in this country. Donald Trump is a product of the white man's, the anguished, nervous white guy's lizard brain.”
Historians are already writing about it huh? :laughing0301:
That's a stretch, hell, Trump hasn't even left office.:auiqs.jpg:

A historian can't comment on current events and put them into historical perspective?

By the way, I find it rich that a person who calls himself WHITE 6, chastises white guys. Just can't make this shit up.

Do you think the white in "White 6" refers to white supremacy? That' a bold claim without merit.
You really are a dingbat, aren't you> A historian can comment on current events, but that does not make them anymore significant than anything I or much less you have to say.

You didn't even know he was an historian so chill out, Einstein.

Whether win or lose, There no single person in American history who Has made a more significant impact on the history of this country.

The term "Trumpism" will become synonymous with the most important movement from the entrenched political power in America.

Even if he serves only one term, he will still be the most significant president the country has ever seen

It will be seen as the time that the US took as shit, and fell back in it.

Trump despite swimming against the current for 4 years, did do a lot for this country.
Today, the left will never acknowledge what he's done for this country, but the historians will be writing about it.
Presidential historian Meacham describes Trump supporters as 'anguished' white guys with 'lizard brain'
Presidential historian Jon Meacham referred to President Trump's supporters as "anguished, nervous" white men with a "lizard brain" during post-debate coverage of the second and final showdown between President Trump and Democratic nominee Joe Biden on Thursday night.

“I think Trump did himself good with his base tonight. The question for America is how big that base is," Meacham said before later adding, "There is a lizard brain in this country. Donald Trump is a product of the white man's, the anguished, nervous white guy's lizard brain.”
Do you understand what a "historian is"? You may as well have been asking CNN for their historical opinin.

Idiot!
He spoke of historians, so I gave you folks a historian.
View attachment 425115
Jon Ellis Meacham (/ˈmiːtʃəm/; born May 20, 1969) is an American writer, reviewer, historian and presidential biographer. A former Executive Editor and Executive Vice President at Random House, he is a contributing writer to The New York Times Book Review, a contributing editor to Time magazine, and a former Editor-in-Chief of Newsweek. He is the author of several books. He won the 2009 Pulitzer Prize for Biography or Autobiography for American Lion: Andrew Jackson in the White House. He holds the Carolyn T. and Robert M. Rogers Endowed Chair in American Presidency at Vanderbilt University.
So you use a left wing hack as an example of a non bias "historian"? I see, Skippy, I see.
Republican President George Bush liked him: Selected by the Bush family to be the official biographer for George H. W. Bushhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Meacham

Or is he a bad guy, too. I am aware how Republicans eat their own, like the current attacks on Georgia Republican Governor, LT Governor, Secretary of State, etc,etc....
So? Doesn't mean he can't be a hack.

Yes, historians will be writing about trump for years. In fact they already are:

A historian can't comment on current events and put them into historical perspective?

By the way, I find it rich that a person who calls himself WHITE 6, chastises white guys. Just can't make this shit up.

Do you think the white in "White 6" refers to white supremacy? That' a bold claim without merit.
A historian doesn't do a hit job and expect to be taken as credible.
I said nothing about "white supremacy". Just that White 6 uses a hack that has issues with white guys trying to gain relevance

Right, but for whatever reason you thought it referred to race otherwise your comment was non-sensical.

I'm sorry the historian doesn't like Trump and feels in the face of history he pales in comparison. Tough it out.

Do you understand what a "historian is"? You may as well have been asking CNN for their historical opinin.
Idiot!

The new historians will be people who write revisionist history that reflects the views the left want to indoctrinate into our children in the form of schoolbooks. Those who rewrite our past can also control our future.

Whether win or lose, There no single person in American history who Has made a more significant impact on the history of this country.

The term "Trumpism" will become synonymous with the most important movement from the entrenched political power in America.

Even if he serves only one term, he will still be the most significant president the country has ever seen
Any lasting impact he has will be mostly negative. That's doubly true if you people eventually evolve into a militant fascist party and start trying to overthrow the government. It very well could happen since you people go harder right after every loss. That's the only place you have to go except back towards the middle.
I understand what you're trying to say, but that largely proves the point.
So what's it like to support a guy who has founded a terrorist movement?

It was a military call sign of mine, back in the day. Glad you like it. Guess you probably did not serve.
They wouldn't take me, 4F. Kinda glad, it was the Viet Nam era.
No prob on the 4F. I am glad you and I did not have to go either. Was 1-A. Nixon quit drafting the week before I graduated.

Trump will be a footnote in the annals of infamy. The Man who Conned America.

In the coming months and years, as the extent of his abuse of the public purse becomes more public and more apparent, and the Billionaire Media has no need of currying favour with Trump or propping up his lies, you'll pretend you saw right through him and never voted for him. You'll be ashamed of how easily you were fooled.

Aside from EOs that can easily be swept aside by an opposing EO, what has he accomplished?

Idiot!
View attachment 425115
Jon Ellis Meacham (/ˈmiːtʃəm/; born May 20, 1969) is an American writer, reviewer, historian and presidential biographer. A former Executive Editor and Executive Vice President at Random House, he is a contributing writer to The New York Times Book Review, a contributing editor to Time magazine, and a former Editor-in-Chief of Newsweek. He is the author of several books. He won the 2009 Pulitzer Prize for Biography or Autobiography for American Lion: Andrew Jackson in the White House. He holds the Carolyn T. and Robert M. Rogers Endowed Chair in American Presidency at Vanderbilt University.
...hahahahhahah --he's no better than you idiots on USMB = babbling crap

Trump will be a footnote in the annals of infamy. The Man who Conned America.

In the coming months and years, as the extent of his abuse of the public purse becomes more public and more apparent, and the Billionaire Media has no need of currying favour with Trump or propping up his lies, you'll pretend you saw right through him and never voted for him. You'll be ashamed of how easily you were fooled.
wrong--YOU people have been fooled by the MSM

WHITE RACE BLACK RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hsahahahhahahahahaha
skin color has nothing to do with it

He is a loser, and loser in business, but he makes a good reality TV (fake) star so I'm told.

Idiot!
View attachment 425115
So you use a left wing hack as an example of a non bias "historian"? I see, Skippy, I see.
Republican President George Bush liked him: Selected by the Bush family to be the official biographer for George H. W. Bushhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Meacham

Or is he a bad guy, too. I am aware how Republicans eat their own, like the current attacks on Georgia Republican Governor, LT Governor, Secretary of State, etc,etc....
So? Doesn't mean he can't be a hack.

Wow.....................you Trump supporters are moving from Biden stole the election to that even if Trump lost and only serves one term, he's supposedly the most significant president this country has ever seen.

Yeah, he's significant all right, but not for anything good, he's shown how badly someone can screw up this country if they are continually hawking stark partisanship and division, which is what Trump has done.

And, if Trump actually has evidence of voter fraud and tampering, why is he spending all his time playing golf and not out there trying to push through the courts what he has for proof to get the election overturned? Simple answer, he's not pursuing it effectively through the courts (hasn't won any significant cases against the election yet), because he knows that he lost. Unfortunately, his ego won't let him acknowledge that fact, so he continually tweets and lies about what happened.

Oh, I think they acknowledge it, just that they don't see it as anything they want to do to or intended for America. As far as future historians, with the left running things, I'm not so sure any such books will ever be written! Anyone seeing and writing the truth about Trump and the good things he did will most likely be fired, scorned and driven from society and the publisher will be doxxed out of business, the owners driven from their homes as mobs burn the homes to the ground.

We live in cycles and the Leftists taking over the democratic party are the same people who brought us several hundred years of dark ages.

Freedom simply isn't intended for the masses, for people whom are free are also free to remove the powerful from power. And the Left fear freedom, for with freedom comes risk and responsibility.

Really? Several hundred years of dark ages? Exactly how old do you think this country and the Democrat party are?

Hint: The nation was formed in 1776, not even 250 years ago, and the Democrat party was formed on January 8, 1828. Not quite several hundred years like you claim. Guess that is more Trumpian "truthful hyperbole" that you learned from the Idiot in Chief.

Oh, I think they acknowledge it, just that they don't see it as anything they want to do to or intended for America. As far as future historians, with the left running things, I'm not so sure any such books will ever be written! Anyone seeing and writing the truth about Trump and the good things he did will most likely be fired, scorned and driven from society and the publisher will be doxxed out of business, the owners driven from their homes as mobs burn the homes to the ground.

We live in cycles and the Leftists taking over the democratic party are the same people who brought us several hundred years of dark ages.

Freedom simply isn't intended for the masses, for people whom are free are also free to remove the powerful from power. And the Left fear freedom, for with freedom comes risk and responsibility.

Really? Several hundred years of dark ages? Exactly how old do you think this country and the Democrat party are?

Hint: The nation was formed in 1776, not even 250 years ago, and the Democrat party was formed on January 8, 1828. Not quite several hundred years like you claim. Guess that is more Trumpian "truthful hyperbole" that you learned from the Idiot in Chief.

Hey Reading-Impaired NIT WIT: I was talking about the ACTUAL DARK AGES, which lasted about 800 years. As far as to what the democrats will do to us, BOOB, that all lays ahead in our future.

But hey, I'm impressed enough you even know arithmetic! Sorry if I hit you with abstract concepts like past, present and future. I know it's rough, what with Covid and all.

At least you graduated the 4th grade. That's something.

I'm not sure I believe in or like the word Trumpism;--- that is a negatively-connoted word made up by the leftist media. Trump or "Trumpism" is nothing more than the American public simply reacting to finally seeing some aspect of their government actually reflect, identify with, relate with and respond to what they themselves want and the Founders intended. That shouldn't need a truism or some label coined in order to relate to.
I read your post, but I speculate that the term "Trumpism" may be heare to stay. Something like Jeffersonian gut more spectacular. It is not something that is going away.
We need to just roll with the term, like we did with deplorables.

Trump will be remembered for exactly what he is: a racist, bigot, and misogynist, corrupt, dishonest, and incompetent, an enemy of the Constitution, the rule of law, and our democratic institutions, and a failed president who was voted out of office the consequence of his incompetence.

WHITE RACE BLACK RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hsahahahhahahahahaha
skin color has nothing to do with it

He is a loser, and loser in business, but he makes a good reality TV (fake) star so I'm told.
loser???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
he became the POTUS!!!!!!!!!!! against all odds

New Topics

Forum List

Back