Trump forever...explained

Garden House Queen

Jul 12, 2020
This is some wild stuff...maybe I should have put this video in the Conspiracy section! Worldwide executive orders....Nesara/Gesara?....how does President Trump get to walk in front of the Queen?....two Constitutions?......Zimbabwe has gold?......no Monarchy?.......all debts erased?.......global reset?.....what the heck is going on?

Worldwide executive orders? For some historical perspective the notorious #9066 executive order by democrat icon FDR that put American citizens in concentration camps without due process. Harry Truman sent Troops to Korea under an illegal executive order.

Morbidly obese septuagenarians can't rule forever.

Wait, you mean to tell me there is an END to all this Liberal Madness ?? :yes_text12:
Untitled drawing - 2020-07-15T211009.865.png

This is some wild stuff...maybe I should have put this video in the Conspiracy section! Worldwide executive orders....Nesara/Gesara?....how does President Trump get to walk in front of the Queen?....two Constitutions?......Zimbabwe has gold?......no Monarchy?.......all debts erased?.......global reset?.....what the heck is going on?

Times are changing, called MAGA. Other places in the world have already changed, much. Chase in Canadadia forgave credit card debts for one from some info I got.

Forum List

Back