Trump FIRES! NAVY , secretary for being lib boatch.. drain the swamp

Yup how very nazi like of you, selective enforcement is fine as long as YOU agree.

Selective enforcement if fine if you get a bad apple out of the ranks...

Now a fascist regime would have just declared Gallegher guilty, taken him out behind the barracks and shot him. But he got a day in court, and reasonable doubt and all that, so he got a pass on crimes he probably committed.

But he was still a piece of shit no one wanted to serve with.

The fact that Trump pardoned the Navy SEAL is going to help:
1. ISIS. They will use it in their propaganda against the US and help recruitment.
2. Russia. They can also use it in their anti-American propaganda.

I wouldn't be surprised if Putin and/or Mohammed Bin Salman have ordered Trump to screw up the US in exchange for political asylum.

Besides that, Trump has also called for a cease-fire with the Taliban, an ideological ally of the Saudis.

Not only that, Trump is now screwing with the US economy.

1. ISIS. They will use it in their propaganda against the US and help recruitment.

I wouldn't be surprised if Putin and/or Mohammed Bin Salman have ordered Trump to screw up the US in exchange for political asylum.

Besides that, Trump has also called for a cease-fire with the Taliban, an ideological ally of the Saudis.

Hey STUPID Trump did not pardon the Seal he was found not guilty of all the charges except posing with a corpse.

Hey STUPID Trump did not pardon the Seal he was found not guilty of all the charges except posing with a corpse.
What about the Taliban? Do you think they should be Trump's new Kim Jong Un type crush?

Forum List

Back