Trump Fires Inspector General Who Sounded Alarm On Ukraine Call

Good on firing the bozo.

For trying to protect his troops? Damn...
From what?

150 crew members have tested positive so far. The carrier is being evacuated to be disinfected. New crew members will board to monitor key nuclear and operating functions. BTW, are you retarded - or just unconscionably ignorant?
You're in the wrong thread, ding dong. What's the topic of this thread?

Holy shit, you're right. I did get my threads mixed up. I was listening to the news about the carrier captain and typing on this thread. My apologies.

Good on firing the bozo.

From what?

150 crew members have tested positive so far. The carrier is being evacuated to be disinfected. New crew members will board to monitor key nuclear and operating functions. BTW, are you retarded - or just unconscionably ignorant?
You're in the wrong thread, ding dong. What's the topic of this thread?

Holy shit, you're right. I did get my threads mixed up. I was listening to the news about the carrier captain and typing on this thread. My apologies.
So the IG doesn’t have a crew? Oh, man.:(

OKTexas: What exactly are you laughing about?

Whats a "pandemy"?

pandemic

Spell check is a great tool, especially for ESL folks like yourself. Where are you from anyway?

Good grief. Are all US-Americans idiots? Here again the text I wrote. I used the German word "Pandemie" in the form "pandemy" instead of the word "pandemic".

-----
Your president is responsible for a dramatic situation in the USA. His job is to protect the USA and the western world. I can live with the idea that the USA likes not to be any longer the leading nation of the western world. That's only a kind of "US-exit". But what about his extreme idiotic behavior in context of the current pandemy? Is it "only" his incompetence, which brings lots of people of the USA in the danger to lose their life - or is he just simple not doing what's the job of an US-American president: to do what's the best for all US-Americans, independent from any political opinion. Why is he not doing his job? What are the concrete reasons for? What are his real interests? Is he only an idiot? Is he criminal? Or is he a criminal idiot?
-----

Last edited:

Whats a "pandemy"?

pandemic

Spell check is a great tool, especially for ESL folks like yourself. Where are you from anyway?

Good grief. Are all US-Americans idiots? Here again the text I wrote. I used the German word "Pandemie" in the form "pandemy" instead of the word "pandemic".

-----
Your president is responsible for a dramatic situation in the USA. His job is to protect the USA and the western world. I can live with the idea that the USA likes not to be any longer the leading nation of the western world. That's only a kind of "US-exit". But what about his extreme idiotic behavior in context of the current pandemy? Is it "only" his incompetence, which brings lots of people of the USA in the danger to lose their life - or is he just simple not doing what's the job of an US-American president: to do what's the best for all US-Americans, independent from any political opinion. Why is he not doing his job? What are the concrete reasons for? What are his real interests? Is he only an idiot? Is he criminal? Or is he a criminal idiot?
-----

Would you like me to point out the syntax and grammatical errors as well? This is a US message board we speak English here, not German.

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP! :clap:

He did the absolutely right thing firing that lowlife Atkinson.

Well done Mr President!:113:

Whats a "pandemy"?

pandemic

-----
-----

Would you like me to point out the syntax and grammatical errors as well? This is a US message board we speak English here, not German.

English is only a German dialect - and your strange element has nothing to do with any use of language. Your strange element is your cultivated idiocy.

Whats a "pandemy"?

pandemic

-----
-----

English is only a German dialect - and your strange element has nothing to do with any use of language. Your strange element is your cultivated idiocy.

LMAO, yet I knew English was your second language just by your improper use, go figure. BTW are you an EU-German?

And I only speak two languages, english and spanglish, I am in TX after all.

What for heavens sake makes "Mr. president dumb" so fascinating for you? This man makes since a very long time now everything wrong - and he is nevertheless a kind of superstar of the political scene in the USA. Why?

Whats a "pandemy"?

pandemic

-----
-----

LMAO, yet I knew English was your second language just by your improper use, go figure. BTW are you an EU-German? ...

What for heavens sake is an "EU-German" in your rotten way not to think?

What for heavens sake makes "Mr. president dumb" so fascinating for you? This man makes since a very long time now everything wrong - and he is nevertheless a kind of superstar of the political scene in the USA. Why?

oh ok another TDS sufferer...I don't talk to your kind.

Dopey Donald Trump blunders again and hopes to diminish the outcry by announcing it during the peak of the Covid-19 pandemic.

Dopey Donald Trump is disgracing himself with lies and blunders during his daily press conferences and had evidently hoped the pandemic would take the oxygen out of the political environment to allow him to escape criticism from both sides for firing the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community.

Another fine pickle Captain Blunder Dopey Donald Trump has got himself into.

Trump fires intelligence community watchdog who defied him on whistleblower complaint

Trump fires intelligence community watchdog who defied him on whistleblower complaint
The president informed Congress of the move in a Friday-evening letter to the House and Senate intelligence committees.

Michael Atkinson
Michael Atkinson, inspector general of the Intelligence Community. | Mark Wilson/Getty Images

By NATASHA BERTRAND and ANDREW DESIDERIO

04/03/2020 10:19 PM EDT

President Donald Trump has fired the intelligence community’s chief watchdog, Michael Atkinson, who was the first to sound the alarm to Congress last September about an “urgent” complaint he received from an intelligence official involving Trump’s communications with Ukraine’s president.

Atkinson's decision set in motion the congressional probe that culminated in Trump's impeachment and ultimate acquittal in a bruising political and legal drama that consumed Washington for months. ...
It has now become boringly routine for brainwashed Trumper's to attack any USMB poster who dare criticize or even post a negative story on Dopey Donald. Don't expect any cover from moderators here in enforcing "personal attack" rules or staying on topic rules. USMB is a pro-Trump site with corrupted mod's. So, be prepared for whining and your thread to be vandalized.
Wow 2 Nobel prize winners on the same thread

oh ok another TDS sufferer...I don't talk to your kind.

I never met any German, who was able to say any positive word about Trump. Tell me something what's positive or constructive in context of this person.

Whats a "pandemy"?

pandemic

-----
-----

LMAO, yet I knew English was your second language just by your improper use, go figure. BTW are you an EU-German? ...

Funny, I was wondering the same thing as to a US-American or a US-American President.

Good on firing the bozo.

From what?

He's willfully ignorant; he is embarrassed to admit he voted for trump in 2016 and is in denial, a defense mechanism many former trump supporters have blocked from their minds.
You are agreeing with a moron who thinks an IG has an aircraft carrier and a crew, and you are questioning the intelligence of someone else? :abgg2q.jpg:

Your inference has no relationship to my comment, it is foolish as is your comment.

Whats a "pandemy"?

pandemic

-----
-----

Funny, I was wondering the same thing as to a US-American or a US-American President.

For example: President Trump is not president of Canada or Mexico. He's president of the USA, of US-America. And a citizen of the USA is not a citizen all over America. You make for example a difference between Americans and Mexicans. But as well US-Americans and Mexicans are Americans. If we would use the word "German" how you use the word "American", then we would call Europe Germany and all Europeans Germans - what would be totally wrong.

Whats a "pandemy"?

pandemic

-----
-----

For example: President Trump is not president of Canada or Mexico. He's president of the USA, of US-America. And a citizen of the USA is not a citizen all over America. You make for example a difference between Americans and Mexicans. But as well US-Americans and Mexicans are Americans. If we would use the word "German" how you use the word "American", then we would call Europe Germany and all Europeans Germans - what would be totally wrong.

Damn you're ignorant, you're drawing distinctions Mexicans, Americans and Canadians don't do. BTW Canada doesn't have a president, they have a PM, just like EU-Germans do.

Forum List

Back