Trump Fires Inspector General Who Sounded Alarm On Ukraine Call

you ignoring what he did, why?
No, I'm not. But then your version of what he did is a profoundly false Trumpian fantasy so.............
Trump was exonerated,, it was fake news costing millions.. get over it deep state .. trump ain’t going no where

Sorry - Trump was not "exonerated". Even Fat Billy Barf's four page summary could have told you that.
Yes he was according the the AG

Wrong again Bison Breath

Barr said, “I didn’t exonerate. I said that we didn’t believe that there was sufficient evidence to establish an obstruction offense.”
Keep choking that chicken....You should know that it is already dead though...

Wrong - Impeachment lives forever. :)
Wrong again... The Senate ACQUITTED HIM...of your meaningless drivel...

The Senate acquitted Clinton too - But he remains impeached for eternity.
We was accused , but was found guilty of break the law.. trump was not

No, I'm not. But then your version of what he did is a profoundly false Trumpian fantasy so.............
Trump was exonerated,, it was fake news costing millions.. get over it deep state .. trump ain’t going no where

Sorry - Trump was not "exonerated". Even Fat Billy Barf's four page summary could have told you that.

Wrong again Bison Breath

Barr said, “I didn’t exonerate. I said that we didn’t believe that there was sufficient evidence to establish an obstruction offense.”

Let this economy not bounce back and even you won't remember the impeachment. Death, destruction and carnage. An authoritarian state to combat it. And then finally we see how other have lived in history. A lot of people will fall off their high horses....yes in deedee!

Wrong again Bison Breath

Wrong again... Clinton was disbarred for criminal conduct... that is his legacy...

Dopey Donald Trump blunders again and hopes to diminish the outcry by announcing it during the peak of the Covid-19 pandemic.

Dopey Donald Trump is disgracing himself with lies and blunders during his daily press conferences and had evidently hoped the pandemic would take the oxygen out of the political environment to allow him to escape criticism from both sides for firing the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community.

Another fine pickle Captain Blunder Dopey Donald Trump has got himself into.

Trump fires intelligence community watchdog who defied him on whistleblower complaint

Trump fires intelligence community watchdog who defied him on whistleblower complaint
The president informed Congress of the move in a Friday-evening letter to the House and Senate intelligence committees.

Michael Atkinson
Michael Atkinson, inspector general of the Intelligence Community. | Mark Wilson/Getty Images

By NATASHA BERTRAND and ANDREW DESIDERIO

04/03/2020 10:19 PM EDT

President Donald Trump has fired the intelligence community’s chief watchdog, Michael Atkinson, who was the first to sound the alarm to Congress last September about an “urgent” complaint he received from an intelligence official involving Trump’s communications with Ukraine’s president.

Atkinson's decision set in motion the congressional probe that culminated in Trump's impeachment and ultimate acquittal in a bruising political and legal drama that consumed Washington for months. ...
It has now become boringly routine for brainwashed Trumper's to attack any USMB poster who dare criticize or even post a negative story on Dopey Donald. Don't expect any cover from moderators here in enforcing "personal attack" rules or staying on topic rules. USMB is a pro-Trump site with corrupted mod's. So, be prepared for whining and your thread to be vandalized.

Awwww did the wittle boy go out and let his alligator mouth get him into something his hummingbird ass can't handle and now mommy won't come and help him out? Punk!

Wrong again Bison Breath

Wrong again... Clinton was disbarred for criminal conduct... that is his legacy...

Bubba lost his ability to practice law in Arkansas for a period of five years. But same as Fuckface von Clownstick - He shall remain impeached forever.

Wrong again Bison Breath

Bubba lost his ability to practice law in Arkansas for a period of five years. But same as Fuckface von Clownstick - He shall remain impeached forever.
"failed" impeachment,,,dont leave out that part,,,

Wrong again Bison Breath

Because he was FOUND GUILTY! Trump wasn’t lol hahahha

Rep. Adam Schiff slams the “dead of night” decision to gut the intelligence community’s independence by firing Michael Atkinson.

President Donald Trump has notified the Senate Intelligence Committee that he is firing Michael Atkinson, the inspector general for the U.S. intelligence community who was the first to alert Congress to an urgent whistleblower complaint about Trump’s phone call with Ukraine’s president last year.

In a July 25 phone call, Trump pressured President Volodymyr Zelensky to open an investigation into unfounded accusations against former Vice President Joe Biden and his son. At the time, Trump was withholding military aid from Ukraine, a form of coercion for political gain that led to his impeachment in the House.

Trump notified the Senate committee of his intention to fire Atkinson and remove him from his post as inspector general of U.S. intelligence agencies, which will be effective 30 days from Friday, according to congressional officials and a copy of Trump’s notification in a letter obtained by several media outlets.

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) called the “dead of night decision” a “blatant attempt to gut the independence of the Intelligence community and retaliate against those who dare to expose presidential wrongdoing.”

Trump Fires Inspector General Who Sounded Alarm On Ukraine Call

Is Trump trying to deflect attention away from his mishandling of the coronavirus pandemic? It really does look that way. Michael Atkinson was appointed by Trump. Atkinson has a reputation of being an honorable man.
Probably not deflection of attention. Probably just the date circled on the calendar by the vindictive ass ever since impeachment voted by the house. Just a checkmark waiting to checked to settle a score. Trump believes it was OK. He thinks anything is OK if nobody finds out. Always has. If his idol Putin had been caught out like this, the IG would have been disappeared. Certain IG new it was coming. We all did, including you.
Trump needs to fire all the back stabbers. I hope he has a list of them.
Don't worry Pat, I'm pretty sure he has a list. When you have fkd over as many people as he has and become known for lies, dirty political deeds, illegal underhanded maneuvers, day to day jackass remarks and one off attacks, not to mention bad policy, stupid hiring/firing, you draw a lot of dissenters. Anyone who dissents in any way makes his list. His list probably makes Nixon's enemy list look very small by comparison and Nixon was known for his enemies list. Petty guys always think there is a score to settle. Friends list, he can count on and especially that can count on him, much shorter, and are forgotten much quicker.

Wrong again Bison Breath

Sorry - Nope - An unsuccessful removal does not erase a successful impeachment. And it will live as such forever.

The firing has increased Trump's street cred among all the third world dictators that Trump is so enamored with. It's a move worthy of Kim Jong Un.
The third world dictators and strong men still think he is a chump. They would have had the IG killed or disappeared, then outed and sacrificed the aide that he told to do it, and basically told the world to go fk themselves if they didn't like it.

Wrong again Bison Breath

Sorry - Nope - An unsuccessful removal does not erase a successful impeachment. And it will live as such forever.
didnt try to erase it,,just noting that it failed,,,

Wrong again Bison Breath

Sorry - Nope. The impeachment was quite successful thank you.

The United States Constitution provides that the House of Representatives "shall have the sole Power of Impeachment" (Article I, section 2 )

Wrong again Bison Breath

The United States Constitution provides that the House of Representatives "shall have the sole Power of Impeachment" (Article I, section 2 )
Your accusation was successful why is he still president? Lol

Wrong again Bison Breath

but it failed in its intent t remove him from office,,,

just because you sit on the toilet doesnt mean shit comes out,,,

... Deep state traitors.

Your presidenr is responsible for a dramatic situaiton in the USA in context t6zrvbiulkisiaoihntof a n ekixrerme dalouers threatbfoir then peole of the USA. His job is to ptoetct the USA and the western world. I can live with the idea that the USA likes not to be any longer the leading nairtons if the western world. That's only a kind of "US-exit". Butb whatbazhiot his etxcrermn idtioc beureosn incontext of the current pandemy? Is it "only" his incompetence which bring lostof pieo bof thenUSA inthe dcagre to lsoe theri life , althigh it wozudlhad ni9t benn necararyr that thsi is hsjapjeing - or is he justsinjeol not doing what's the job of an US_ efciasns president: To do whzatslö the best for all US-Americans, indpendetn fronj any poicvaul opinion. Why is he not doing his job? What aer the concrete reasohns for? What are his real interests?

What was that garadfad#%#% SDd asdfasdf we gsssass?

Do you try to be funny or do you try to be a racist?

Try? Racism requires no effort with this crowd ;)
You should know how effortless it is.

Wrong again Bison Breath

Successful in driving Trump's approval numbers up.

EXONERATED FOREVER!

Wrong again Bison Breath

As long as voters remember until November. :abgg2q.jpg:

About damn time! that puke was a partisan hack from the word go...

How was he a "partisan Hack"? Trump appointed him - and he did his job.
HE was a deep state hack.. He helped Adam Schiff change the rules in the Coup attempt so that a criminal leaker would not be held accountable... He was a piece of shit from the word go.. HE was a co-conspirator in the coup D'etat. He and Schiff both need to hang along with a lot of others.
he followed THE LAW

that's it

he followed the law.

No he did not follow the LAW.

The whistleblower Act only applies to reporting on other members of the intelligence community and even then does not apply to policy differences.

Then too it is well known that Schiff and his committee had contact with the leaker prior to any form being filed and Atkinson failed to investigate that.

EXONERATED FOREVER!

Nope, Mueller didn't "exonerate" him - Fat Billy didn't "exonerate" him - And the House didn't "exonerate" him.

Now prove you're not a Bot - :D

75571740_3191254050890351_6642034616585390821_n.jpg

Forum List

Back