Trump fires Fauci, replaces with his own expert.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
1585311611826.jpeg

To Whom My Concern:

I have been the personal physician of Mr Donald J. Trump since 1980. His previous physician was my father, Dr Jacob Bornstein. Over the past 6 months, I am pleased to report that Coronavirus is no significant medical problem. Mr Trump has been an exceptionally competent leader and laboratory test results were astonishingly excellent.

This virus is no worse than the common cold and I recommend that all cases will be resolved by Easter.

I can state unequivocally, that all Americans will be the healthiest individuals ever.

Dr Bornstein
Medical Expert on Everything

Holy shit, you scared the shit out me until I saw the photo and the sub-forum.

Holy crap.

Too possible. It could surely happen, even if not this guy.
While this is satire right now, Trump wants to find a Dr Bornstein to replace Fauci.

Someone who is happy to be in the background, someone who will put his name to whatever Trump wants him to.

Someone who Trump can claim to be astonishingly excellent.

While this is satire right now, Trump wants to find a Dr Bornstein to replace Fauci.
Someone who is happy to be in the background, someone who will put his name to whatever Trump wants him to.
Someone who Trump can claim to be astonishingly excellent.
I have absolutely no doubt about that.

Or that his sycophants want him to. He and they want no - zero - independent thought around him.

A normal, mature, intelligent, confident President REQUIRES it.

Holy crap.

View attachment 315931
The man is a buffoon, and I'll bet you know it.

Fortunately, he has some good people around him, who will do their job well despite him.
“Billionaires are buffoons”
Hahaha...that crazy ass shit can only be sold to Tards in LibTardia. Parroting such amongst sane folks makes you look like a desperate TDS infected fool.

Holy crap.

View attachment 315931

Fortunately, he has some good people around him, who will do their job well despite him.
Hahaha...that crazy ass shit can only be sold to Tards in LibTardia. Parroting such amongst sane folks makes you look like a desperate TDS infected fool.
I don't know if I've ever seen a group of people so emotionally glued to an individual. I've just never seen anything like this.

Holy crap.

View attachment 315931

I don't know if I've ever seen a group of people so emotionally glued to an individual. I've just never seen anything like this.
I said that during the Bush years......this is worse than that -- and I fear the first republican candidate who is willing to push an autistic illegal alien child into oncoming traffic just to trigger the libs -- will probably be someone Trumpers would worship more than Trump....

there is a depravity scale and for the base republican, there seems to be no bottom

Holy crap.

View attachment 315931

Musta slept through the Obama years.

Holy crap.

View attachment 315931

No. That was bad. This is on an all-new level.

Holy crap.

View attachment 315931

You lie 24/7

Holy crap.

View attachment 315931

You lie 24/7
Poor guy doesn't understand that opinions aren't lies, just because the opinions are different from his.

This is what happens when you're completely lost within an ideology, when your critical thinking skills have become calcified.

A cautionary tale. Don't let this happen to you.

Holy crap.

View attachment 315931

You can see the President getting impatient and is getting frustrated with those preventing him from declaring victory against the virus

Forum List

Back