Trump: Fine with same-sex marriage

He was for same sex marriage before Hillary...

Most of his conservative stuff was just to get the religious vote.

I'll wait for his 3 or 4 new SCOTUS picks to revisit the matter.....thanks.....

I think people will be surprised how moderate judges he will pick, personally. I will be pleased most likely, I don't like activist judges from either side. As he said, pick the ones who fulfill their job...

He was for same sex marriage before Hillary...

Most of his conservative stuff was just to get the religious vote.
Yeah...but first Hillary was against it, before she was for it...you know? Typical lying politician.

Not an issue I give many fucks about...

Lemme try...

looking-for-a-fuck-to-give_o_1461003.jpg

[QUOTE="gipper, post: 15820001, member: 27454"
Yeah...but first Hillary was against it, before she was for it...you know? Typical lying politician.[/QUOTE]

The same with the meat puppet faggot.

He said he "evolved" on the issue AFTER he was re-elected.

I say bullshit, he likes to be a closet cum dumpster.

One can be for SSM, just not in favor of the mechanism used to force it on the rest of the country.
Ive never understood that forcing it on others thing.
I dont really care one way or the other about gay marriage, the fact is that no matter how hard I try, I am not able to come up with one single example of how two guys or two girls getting married has any bearing on my life at all. So if I were to actively oppose gay marriage I have come to the conclusion that the only reason to do so is ignorance.
fall in love, get married and have a great life. Believe me, it wont make a difference in my life at all. Even if you move in next door to me, nothing in my life changes.
But back to it, how is any of this being forced on me? I have yet to get a notice that my number came up and I have to marry another dude.

Forum List

Back