Trump Finally Admits There Was No Election Fraud

You should probably reread the wording at the bottom slowly.

You mean this part where Trump admitted there was no massive Election fraud?

"Anybody that doesn't think there wasn't massive Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election is either very stupid, or very corrupt."

You mean this part where Trump admitted there was no massive Election fraud?

"Anybody that doesn't think there wasn't massive Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election is either very stupid, or very corrupt."
Trump word salad.

LOL

Sweat over what? Yet more hollow claims of voter fraud? Add 'em to the heap pile.

article-026709d2-b30e-468b-9f20-8d3425c771aa-6UjyzXJEg-HSK1-423_634x422.jpg
Glad you are not worried. Guess you are done here, see you troll.

No it isn't, it's word salad but you folks cling to the claim if it gives you peace and satisfaction.

Of course it's an admission there was no massive fraud. Go back to remedial reading comprehension to learn the impact of a double negative on a statement.

You bring the comedy with you. Like the extra ballots and stops at 30 drop boxes are for family members.

LOL

You've yet to prove anybody illegally dropped off ballots for others. It's amusing though how you act like ya did.

"Still reads as" is not an admission of anything if it's just word salad and not what you intended to say.

Stop being a moron.

LOL

It states exactly what I said it states. There was no massive election fraud.

"Anybody that doesn't think there wasn't massive Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election is either very stupid, or very corrupt." ~ Donald Trump

LOL

You've yet to prove anybody illegally dropped off ballots for others. It's amusing though how you act like ya did.
If you deny the proof there is not much I can say. Maybe they will keep posting videos. You know it happened and you know you are a traitor. It is all on you scumbag.

If you deny the proof there is not much I can say. Maybe they will keep posting videos. You know it happened and you know you are a traitor. It is all on you scumbag.

LOLOL

Moron, you have no proof. You have baseless claims as always.

LOL

It states exactly what I said it states. There was no massive election fraud.

"Anybody that doesn't think there wasn't massive Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election is either very stupid, or very corrupt." ~ Donald Trump
It's word salad, you'd have to be a complete retard to believe that was his intent.

Well that's not true...
Your statement is not accurate.

MICHIGAN ELECTION LAW (EXCERPT)
Act 116 of 1954

168.764a Instructions for absent voters.

IF VOTER IS ASSISTED IN VOTING BY ANOTHER INDIVIDUAL".
Step 5. Deliver the return envelope by 1 of the following methods:
(a) Place the necessary postage upon the return envelope and deposit it in the United States mail or with another public postal service, express mail service, parcel post service, or common carrier.
(b) Deliver the envelope personally to the office of the clerk, to the clerk, or to an authorized assistant of the clerk, or to a secure drop box located in the city or township.
(c) In either (a) or (b), a member of the immediate family of the voter including a father-in-law, mother-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, grandparent, or grandchild or an individual residing in the voter's household may mail or deliver a ballot to the clerk for the voter.

Like I said, she must come from a very large family. And by the number of ballots she dropped off, multiple times, it sure does show fraud by the above listed statute.

New Topics

Forum List

Back