Trump Finally Admits There Was No Election Fraud

This stuff tends to go in waves, but it's currently kind of a last gasp for Christianity's societal/political influence.
If only that were true. But what is really happening is that they are a cornered animal. They see themselves as being in survival mode, which means the Jihad Rule now applies. We all can see the damage one jihadist can do. Or 20 of them.

No, the shadows from the trees are seen in the first incident and aren't seen 36 minutes later and again aren't seen 21 minutes after that.

It's a fabrication of wrongdoing that needs to be investigated.

It won't be investigated because fascism has a hold and the law's hands are tied.

Better you had just let me buy you the ice cream cone dell.
Ever hear of clouds?

No, the shadows from the trees are seen in the first incident and aren't seen 36 minutes later and again aren't seen 21 minutes after that.

It's a fabrication of wrongdoing that needs to be investigated.

It won't be investigated because fascism has a hold and the law's hands are tied.

Better you had just let me buy you the ice cream cone dell.
Do you think the sun could have gone behind a cloud? Climate change and all that. What a moronic excuse.

The Narcissist in Chief

Remember the words of David McCullough:

"Your planet, I’ll remind you, is not the center of its solar system, your solar system is not the center of its galaxy, your galaxy is not the center of the universe. In fact, astrophysicists assure us the universe has no center; therefore, you cannot be it."

Do you think the sun could have gone behind a cloud? Climate change and all that. What a moronic excuse.
It needs investigating and not only because of this anomaly happening twice.

Surprise, surprise, it has been investigated by it's opponents and it's been proven to be full of unproven accusations.

Not to suggest that the election wasn't stolen from Trump, because I would be happier to see that claim being upheld.

The very meaning of fascism taking down a democracy:

The election was stolen.

or

The belief in the minds of the people that the election was stolen. (which negates the ability of the DOJ to arrest the leader of an attempted coup)

It needs investigating and not only because of this anomaly happening twice.

Surprise, surprise, it has been investigated by it's opponents and it's been proven to be full of unproven accusations.

Not to suggest that the election wasn't stolen from Trump, because I would be happier to see that claim being upheld.

The very meaning of fascism taking down a democracy:

The election was stolen.

or

The belief in the minds of the people that the election was stolen. (which negates the ability of the DOJ to arrest the leader of an attempted coup)
Investigated by people who say there was no fraud? Big fucking deal.

Investigated by people who say there was no fraud? Big fucking deal.
Big fucking deal is right. There's no chance of any truth being accepted that exposes fascism, once fascism has gained to hearts and minds of the majority.

Orwell illlustrated how that happens in his '1984'.

Orwell drew from Nazism's success that allowed Hitler to take power prior to 1939.

Forum List

Back