Trump Finally Admits There Was No Election Fraud

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
It's about time Trump admits anyone who believes there was election fraud is either very stupid or very corrupt.

So can we all move on now?

trump-election-fraud-double-negative.png

Go back to school, your reading comprehension sucks.
Anybody that DOESN'T think there WASN'T massive Election Fraud in the 2020 Presidential Election is either very stupid, or very corrupt.
Trump was pointing out there are a lot of stupid and corrupt people out there.
Yep, there sure are! :lol:

More stupid and corrupt people:

Trump's Justice Department, Trump's DHS, Trump's Attorney General, Trump's Supreme Court, Trump-appointed judges, several Republican lawmakers, Republican state and local election officials, state Supreme Courts and Republican State Attorneys General.

Um, I guess you haven't been following along with the Biden's, the FBI, the CIA, etc. Yeah, you haven't.

I knew there was a massive fraud going on that night. You'd have to be a dumb fuck like yourself not to see it, or very corrupt
You have some kind of ESP or something?

Trump declared victory before all the votes were counted. Because he was planting a seed in the minds of the rubes like you.

It appears to have blossomed into a gargantuan venus fly trap in your head.

Go back to school, your reading comprehension sucks. Trump was pointing out there are a lot of stupid and corrupt people out there.
He used a double negative, so, technically, it doesn't mean what you think it means. But I hear you. Trump hasn't admitted to anything. It's just more of his sloppy blathering.

Forum List

Back