Trump farewell planned for Wednesday morning at military base ahead of Joe Biden's oath of office

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
“WASHINGTON — White House officials are planning a farewell ceremony for Donald Trump as he leaves Washington on Wednesday morning for the last time as president, according to a copy of the invitation seen by Bloomberg News.

The event is scheduled for 8 a.m. Eastern time at Joint Base Andrews just outside the nation’s capital, where the outgoing president will make his departure aboard Air Force One for Florida. Invitations have been circulated to supporters, including former administration officials and other backers, asking them to arrive by 7:15 a.m.”

Thankfully Trump will be out of Washington well before Noon.

“WASHINGTON — White House officials are planning a farewell ceremony for Donald Trump as he leaves Washington on Wednesday morning for the last time as president, according to a copy of the invitation seen by Bloomberg News.

The event is scheduled for 8 a.m. Eastern time at Joint Base Andrews just outside the nation’s capital, where the outgoing president will make his departure aboard Air Force One for Florida. Invitations have been circulated to supporters, including former administration officials and other backers, asking them to arrive by 7:15 a.m.”

--- with nowhere to go since his neighbors won't let him live at Mar a Yugo.

Doubt if they have much choice.

Actually they have plenty. An agreement Rump entered into in 1993 that allowed him to convert the estate into a business, prevents anyone from using it as a residence.

>> The agreement says only members can stay overnight and for no more than 21 days per year, divided into three one-week stays that cannot run consecutively. The question is whether Trump is a club member and covered by those rules. Stambaugh believes he is — and comments Trump's lawyer made in 1993 back that up. <<​

Actually they have plenty. An agreement Rump entered into in 1993 that allowed him to convert the estate into a business, prevents anyone from using it as a residence.

>> The agreement says only members can stay overnight and for no more than 21 days per year, divided into three one-week stays that cannot run consecutively. The question is whether Trump is a club member and covered by those rules. Stambaugh believes he is — and comments Trump's lawyer made in 1993 back that up. <<​
I heard he was looking at houses in the area and people in the area did not want him either. I suspect he could drag out in courts using lawyers (not rudy and the crazy chick) long enough to get his way. Would not surprise me, but not really my problem, either.

I heard he was looking at houses in the area and people in the area did not want him either. I suspect he could drag out in courts using lawyers (not rudy and the crazy chick) long enough to get his way. Would not surprise me, but not really my problem, either.

There was also that rumour that Air Force One was expected to make a landing in Scotland on January 19....

There was also that rumour that Air Force One was expected to make a landing in Scotland on January 19....
I liked that one. It did not surprise me and I even like it if they would take him.

The event is scheduled for 8 a.m. Eastern time at Joint Base Andrews

Hey Schmuck, next time try to find a source WITHOUT a paywall subscribewall to even read the story. Do you own this paper?

Screen Shot 2021-01-18 at 11.49.09 PM.png

But great. Now at least I'll have something to watch on Wednesday and tape for posterity.

The Scott's denied him entry.

The Scott's denied him entry.
I figured he could get around that, but maybe not or it might have been just hogwash or a trial balloon more than a planned exit.

Is he going to get the military brass band with red carpet and 21-gun salute send off that he wanted?

No background checks necessary for this Comander-in-Chief:
HdN05ULE.jpeg

I'm kinda disappointed. I was hoping to see Trump get evicted the same way he's evicted so many others.

No background checks necessary for this Comander-in-Chief:
HdN05ULE.jpeg
I do not recognize the shoulder patch visable. The vests say police, but no city identification. Are these some of the DHS goon squad that he sent to the west coast to jerk random people off the streets without charges after driving them around for a while a dropping them off somewhere else with no record, no charges, after the military turned him down in compliance with there adherence to the Constitution?

But I bet the Left's obsession over Trump will never cease.

Forum List

Back