Trump farewell planned for Wednesday morning at military base ahead of Joe Biden's oath of office

“WASHINGTON — White House officials are planning a farewell ceremony for Donald Trump as he leaves Washington on Wednesday morning for the last time as president, according to a copy of the invitation seen by Bloomberg News.

The event is scheduled for 8 a.m. Eastern time at Joint Base Andrews just outside the nation’s capital, where the outgoing president will make his departure aboard Air Force One for Florida. Invitations have been circulated to supporters, including former administration officials and other backers, asking them to arrive by 7:15 a.m.”

Thankfully Trump will be out of Washington well before Noon.
But I bet the Left's obsession over Trump will never cease.
Will the right's? I will be satisfied when he is gone from Washington, unless he remains a pain in the ass. Will be interesting to watch and see what he may be charged, tried and sued for and of course hear the impeachment trial in the Senate. With any luck, afterwards, he'll go the heck away and cause no more problems, but I have always tried to be an optimist.

“WASHINGTON — White House officials are planning a farewell ceremony for Donald Trump as he leaves Washington on Wednesday morning for the last time as president, according to a copy of the invitation seen by Bloomberg News.

The event is scheduled for 8 a.m. Eastern time at Joint Base Andrews just outside the nation’s capital, where the outgoing president will make his departure aboard Air Force One for Florida. Invitations have been circulated to supporters, including former administration officials and other backers, asking them to arrive by 7:15 a.m.”

Will the right's? I will be satisfied when he is gone from Washington, unless he remains a pain in the ass. Will be interesting to watch and see what he may be charged, tried and sued for and of course hear the impeachment trial in the Senate. With any luck, afterwards, he'll go the heck away and cause no more problems, but I have always tried to be an optimist.
Well he'll go away, but every once in a while he'll appear and remind Americans what a bunch of lowlife scumbags Democrats truly are. I personally don't think he'll run again, even if he doesn't get impeached in the Senate (which is unconstitutional anyhow), been there done that. He's going to create a news network and social media empire, not beholden to the Left as it is now, and the candidate of his choice that he campaigns for will be the one that will win in 2024. By then the American people will take just about anybody other than one of the lunatic dirtbags on the Left.

Well he'll go away, but every once in a while he'll appear and remind Americans what a bunch of lowlife scumbags Democrats truly are. I personally don't think he'll run again, even if he doesn't get impeached in the Senate (which is unconstitutional anyhow), been there done that. He's going to create a news network and social media empire, not beholden to the Left as it is now, and the candidate of his choice that he campaigns for will be the one that will win in 2024. By then the American people will take just about anybody other than one of the lunatic dirtbags on the Left.
Yes. He may well make an ass of himself in the future from time to time. I don't think he will run again either. In 4 years I do not think he would stand a chance, especially after that sparking insurrection at the capital crap. America will not forget and knowingly take a chance with his character, judgment or leadership again.
I doubt he starts a media empire. He doesn't really have a mind for management, that he has ever demonstrated, usually does not like to risk his own money and at the moment he is poison even to financial avenues he has used and abused in the past. The Trump brand is damaged goods.
No telling who the American people will go with in 2024. The country is split politically at the moment and it is too far in the future to make intelligent predictions base on fact over emotions. Hopefully will not be dirt bags on the right or left. It sucked in 2016 and would suck just as bad in 2024.

Yes. He may well make an ass of himself in the future from time to time. I don't think he will run again either. In 4 years I do not think he would stand a chance, especially after that sparking insurrection at the capital crap. America will not forget and knowingly take a chance with his character, judgment or leadership again.
I doubt he starts a media empire. He doesn't really have a mind for management, that he has ever demonstrated, usually does not like to risk his own money and at the moment he is poison even to financial avenues he has used and abused in the past. The Trump brand is damaged goods.
No telling who the American people will go with in 2024. The country is split politically at the moment and it is too far in the future to make intelligent predictions base on fact over emotions. Hopefully will not be dirt bags on the right or left. It sucked in 2016 and would suck just as bad in 2024.
In 2024 it will be one of the more popular and articulate republicans that ran against Trump in 2016 ie Cruz / Rubio, or someone with a following like Jordan or Niki Haley, or maybe someone in his immediate family Don Jr., Jared Kushner, or his daughter Ivanka.

Personally I think if the republicans promote and nominate either a Black candidate or running mate like a Tim Scott or a Niki Haley it will be a game changer, as the Black vote seems to be the X factor, including in the Democrat primaries which elevated Biden to the nomination. You even slightly reduce the Black / minority vote and the constant drumbeat of "racist racist racist..." by the Left, and you make people actually think about the policies of the Left and Democrats, and not vote based on fear and emotion, they truly have nothing good to offer America.

Forum List

Back