Trump: Failure on China Deal

Looking bad for the guy who had another guy write "The Art of the Deal" for him:

SEPTEMBER 25, 2020
Some 3,500 U.S. companies sue over Trump-imposed Chinese tariffs

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - About 3,500 U.S. companies, including Tesla Inc TSLA.O, Ford Motor Co F.N, Target Corp TGT.N, Walgreen Co WBA.O and Home Depot HD.N have sued the Trump administration in the last two weeks over the imposition of tariffs on more than $300 billion in Chinese-made goods....."

He's fucking our economy on every front.
The stimulus money is all gone and jobless rate is going up.
Airlines are laying off hundreds of thousands of jobs next month.
The COVIDIOT needs to fucking resign.

Are you a China loving liberal? What's your plan, just continue to let China screw over the USA? Actually, STFU.
Yeah STFU and let republicans and their hero shit on America

Eddie your new name is Eddie Chang. :cuckoo:

Looking bad for the guy who had another guy write "The Art of the Deal" for him:

SEPTEMBER 25, 2020

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - About 3,500 U.S. companies, including Tesla Inc TSLA.O, Ford Motor Co F.N, Target Corp TGT.N, Walgreen Co WBA.O and Home Depot HD.N have sued the Trump administration in the last two weeks over the imposition of tariffs on more than $300 billion in Chinese-made goods....."

Are you a China loving liberal? What's your plan, just continue to let China screw over the USA? Actually, STFU.
yea lets let china shit all over us....right eddie?...

Eddie and the left can't answer that question. They never do, they run away and hide because Trump is protecting AMERICAN workers by putting a stop to China's cheating, theft, and corruption. My guess is Eddie and the left are just pissed that Trump exposed the Dems collusion with China.

Good to know you value money over human rights

That poster is just another lefty who loves them the ChiComms. Thus a Biden voter.
What good have the tariffs done? Just another tax on us.
Ask the Chinese and the EU, who have both used tariffs against the US for decades.
I’m asking you what good they have done. They are another tax on us.

They bring manufacturing back to the US. They make Made in the USA products more competitive. I thought you people supported higher wages for American workers? Or are you for layoffs? Which is it?

That hasn’t happened.

President Trump brought back 480,000 manufacturing jobs, when the Hussein lost 300,000. And your Hussein said it would take a “magic wand” to bring them back.
How many out of jobs now ?? 12 million?? Thank you Mr Trump
how many were out of work before this virus thing eddie?...
Not sure my friend but Trump has made a circus of this tariff deal with China gotta be a reason close to 4000 American companies are suing him Are they all wrong ? And a deal maker?? What deal is he making now?? One with Putin to protect him when he gets kicked out of our WH?
china is fucking people over eddie.....are you for that?.....apparently those so called American companies are more concerned about making a buck instead of those people...

So is Trump. That's the problem. If he could truly "deal" it wouldn't be costing our own farmers and manufacturers so much.
are you another who thinks china is just a great country that is only trying to help make the world a great place?....
No Harry They need to be dealt with BUT as they are stronger than us on so many fronts we need someone other than an AH like trump dealing with them
and you think biden is the person to do that?...he will have Xi at the WH apologizing for trump treating him like he did and will ask the asswipe what do you want?...

Biden is an unknown at this time. All we DO know is Trump has been ineffective.
biden is an unknown?......what did he and obama do about china and their bullshit?...
There is a difference between president and Vice President (in case you hadn't known).

What has Trump done about China and their bullshit?

Lots of noise. Lots of tariffs. Lots of dollars.

Results?

Who would call all these accomplishments on behalf of the American people, "shit on America" ? Information-deprived, brainwashed, victims of leftist OMISSION media, idiots, that's who.

Trump accomplishments (partial list)

1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy,
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market,
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration, 5. 5. 5. created 4 million jobs, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low, highest median wage in US history,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that), 13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we have begun BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE aggreement establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. highest median wage in US history
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. We found out when we expected President Trump to lead us through a COVID pandemic, as our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2,000 week ending Sept. 12, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. > it's a HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Ventilators (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals,
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats),
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine.
53. created peace treaties between Israel and middle east Arab countries

Results?
1601088269574.png

Thereby returning America's economy to America, instead of being owned by the Chinese. Thank you President Trump.

US manufacturing’s ability to hold its ground as imports sharply declined resulted in a manufacturing import ratio (MIR) of 12.1 percent, meaning the US market imported 12.1 cents worth of offshore production from Asian LCCs for every $1 of domestic
manufacturing gross output. A reversal of the previous upward trend. This now shows a reduction from 13.1 to 12.1.
I tried to copy/paste the MIR graph, but it wouldn't copy. It is, however, in the link I provided right here (the bar gragh shown in purple)

https://www.kearney.com/documents/2...e-c2a8-08ed-5095-2e3e8c93e142?t=1586268199800

Last edited:

That poster is just another lefty who loves them the ChiComms. Thus a Biden voter.
Ask the Chinese and the EU, who have both used tariffs against the US for decades.

They bring manufacturing back to the US. They make Made in the USA products more competitive. I thought you people supported higher wages for American workers? Or are you for layoffs? Which is it?

That hasn’t happened.

President Trump brought back 480,000 manufacturing jobs, when the Hussein lost 300,000. And your Hussein said it would take a “magic wand” to bring them back.
Not sure my friend but Trump has made a circus of this tariff deal with China gotta be a reason close to 4000 American companies are suing him Are they all wrong ? And a deal maker?? What deal is he making now?? One with Putin to protect him when he gets kicked out of our WH?
china is fucking people over eddie.....are you for that?.....apparently those so called American companies are more concerned about making a buck instead of those people...

So is Trump. That's the problem. If he could truly "deal" it wouldn't be costing our own farmers and manufacturers so much.
Our farmers and manufacturers need to stop depending on Communist China.

It's called free market.
You sound like a Bush.

SEPTEMBER 25, 2020

Quit defending China, commie.

That hasn’t happened.

are you another who thinks china is just a great country that is only trying to help make the world a great place?....
No Harry They need to be dealt with BUT as they are stronger than us on so many fronts we need someone other than an AH like trump dealing with them
and you think biden is the person to do that?...he will have Xi at the WH apologizing for trump treating him like he did and will ask the asswipe what do you want?...

biden is an unknown?......what did he and obama do about china and their bullshit?...
There is a difference between president and Vice President (in case you hadn't known).

Results?
yea i know but every time biden says something he takes credit along with what obama did...and all he did was ride on the guys coattails...and what has trump done?.....something the other guys didnt do....at least he has stood up to their bullshit.....

That hasn’t happened.

Results?
yea i know but every time biden says something he takes credit along with what obama did...and all he did was ride on the guys coattails...and what has trump done?.....something the other guys didnt do....at least he has stood up to their bullshit.....

He took a different approach, but that doesn't mean other presidents haven’t stood up to China either. The China problem is a difficult one because of all the economic ties. IMO...a better approach would have been to form a coalition with our allies, who have expressed similar criticisms of China, and use that bigger block, to exert pressure, tackling specific issues one at a time. But it’s kind of hard to do that when you’ve been slapping tariffs on allies as well. Trumps tariff War with China has cost us and I have not seen any substantial benefit come out of it.

That hasn’t happened.

Our farmers and manufacturers need to stop depending on Communist China.

It's called free market.
You sound like a Bush.
That is what conservatives have always called for as the solution to all our ills. Protectionism has typically been part of the Dem playbook.

That hasn’t happened.

Results?

He took a different approach, but that doesn't mean other presidents haven’t stood up to China either. The China problem is a difficult one because of all the economic ties. IMO...a better approach would have been to form a coalition with our allies, who have expressed similar criticisms of China, and use that bigger block, to exert pressure, tackling specific issues one at a time. But it’s kind of hard to do that when you’ve been slapping tariffs on allies as well. Trumps tariff War with China has cost us and I have not seen any substantial benefit come out of it.
name one who stood up to them.....all i see is them other ones bending over....

That hasn’t happened.

Results?

i can see a benefit....its costing those assholes too....

That hasn’t happened.

Results?

name one who stood up to them.....all i see is them other ones bending over....
In all honesty it’s been a mixed record of toughness and then walking back on it from past presidents.

For example:

Yet Obama, like his predecessors, eventually ended up walking back on a lot of it.

Frankly, so has Trump, his history of flip flops over China has created more chaos than deal making.

SEPTEMBER 25, 2020

My Gawd you know zero about business. You never make a good deal unless you are willing to walk away. The only thing you possibly impress with is how totally, vacuously clueless youare

That hasn’t happened.

Again the America hating hypocrisy of the left where you attack Trump for the effects of the shut down while you attack him for not shutting down. You have no honor

Forum List

Back