Trump: Failure on China Deal

Good to know you value money over human rights

That poster is just another lefty who loves them the ChiComms. Thus a Biden voter.
What good have the tariffs done? Just another tax on us.
Ask the Chinese and the EU, who have both used tariffs against the US for decades.
I’m asking you what good they have done. They are another tax on us.

They bring manufacturing back to the US. They make Made in the USA products more competitive. I thought you people supported higher wages for American workers? Or are you for layoffs? Which is it?

That hasn’t happened.

President Trump brought back 480,000 manufacturing jobs, when the Hussein lost 300,000. And your Hussein said it would take a “magic wand” to bring them back.
How many out of jobs now ?? 12 million?? Thank you Mr Trump
how many were out of work before this virus thing eddie?...
Not sure my friend but Trump has made a circus of this tariff deal with China gotta be a reason close to 4000 American companies are suing him Are they all wrong ? And a deal maker?? What deal is he making now?? One with Putin to protect him when he gets kicked out of our WH?
china is fucking people over eddie.....are you for that?.....apparently those so called American companies are more concerned about making a buck instead of those people...

So is Trump. That's the problem. If he could truly "deal" it wouldn't be costing our own farmers and manufacturers so much.
Our farmers and manufacturers need to stop depending on Communist China.

That poster is just another lefty who loves them the ChiComms. Thus a Biden voter.
Ask the Chinese and the EU, who have both used tariffs against the US for decades.

They bring manufacturing back to the US. They make Made in the USA products more competitive. I thought you people supported higher wages for American workers? Or are you for layoffs? Which is it?

That hasn’t happened.

President Trump brought back 480,000 manufacturing jobs, when the Hussein lost 300,000. And your Hussein said it would take a “magic wand” to bring them back.
Not sure my friend but Trump has made a circus of this tariff deal with China gotta be a reason close to 4000 American companies are suing him Are they all wrong ? And a deal maker?? What deal is he making now?? One with Putin to protect him when he gets kicked out of our WH?
china is fucking people over eddie.....are you for that?.....apparently those so called American companies are more concerned about making a buck instead of those people...

So is Trump. That's the problem. If he could truly "deal" it wouldn't be costing our own farmers and manufacturers so much.

It's called free market.

Not ONE of Republican scumbags can stand up to this POS Trump?? Not One?? You sorry pos you low life scum . All of you . F all of you Go to hell ....Except Meister and Harry
What are you talking about ? "Stand Up" ? Stand up to what ?
Stand up to this pos you put in our WH The one who believes it's "what's in it for him only" The one who's fn up 100's of years of our democracy May he burn in hell

Trump taxed Chinese imports and gave us each $1200 stimulus payment. What's wrong with that? It's time to dismiss those crooked foreign-bribed CEOs of American companies who refuse to hire American from U.S. court with extreme prejudice.

That hasn’t happened.

Trump gave them billions Is that welfare?

That hasn’t happened.

Trump gave them billions Is that welfare?

Shouldn't they be drug tested?

That hasn’t happened.

are you another who thinks china is just a great country that is only trying to help make the world a great place?....

Not ONE of Republican scumbags can stand up to this POS Trump?? Not One?? You sorry pos you low life scum . All of you . F all of you Go to hell ....Except Meister and Harry
What are you talking about ? "Stand Up" ? Stand up to what ?
Stand up to this pos you put in our WH The one who believes it's "what's in it for him only" The one who's fn up 100's of years of our democracy May he burn in hell
we've been a republic or over 230 yrs,,,WTF???

Looking bad for the guy who had another guy write "The Art of the Deal" for him:

SEPTEMBER 25, 2020
Some 3,500 U.S. companies sue over Trump-imposed Chinese tariffs

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - About 3,500 U.S. companies, including Tesla Inc TSLA.O, Ford Motor Co F.N, Target Corp TGT.N, Walgreen Co WBA.O and Home Depot HD.N have sued the Trump administration in the last two weeks over the imposition of tariffs on more than $300 billion in Chinese-made goods....."

He's fucking our economy on every front.
The stimulus money is all gone and jobless rate is going up.
Airlines are laying off hundreds of thousands of jobs next month.
The COVIDIOT needs to fucking resign.

Are you a China loving liberal? What's your plan, just continue to let China screw over the USA? Actually, STFU.
Yeah STFU and let republicans and their hero shit on America
yea lets let china shit all over us....right eddie?...

That hasn’t happened.

are you another who thinks china is just a great country that is only trying to help make the world a great place?....

Nope. But I am someone who recognizes a fallacy when people claim there are only two options - Trumps way or Chinadoration.

Looking bad for the guy who had another guy write "The Art of the Deal" for him:

SEPTEMBER 25, 2020

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - About 3,500 U.S. companies, including Tesla Inc TSLA.O, Ford Motor Co F.N, Target Corp TGT.N, Walgreen Co WBA.O and Home Depot HD.N have sued the Trump administration in the last two weeks over the imposition of tariffs on more than $300 billion in Chinese-made goods....."

The trade deficit with China is worse now that it was a year ago. Trumptards refer to that as 'winning'.

That hasn’t happened.

No Harry They need to be dealt with BUT as they are stronger than us on so many fronts we need someone other than an AH like trump dealing with them

That hasn’t happened.

No Harry They need to be dealt with BUT as they are stronger than us on so many fronts we need someone other than an AH like trump dealing with them
and you think biden is the person to do that?...he will have Xi at the WH apologizing for trump treating him like he did and will ask the asswipe what do you want?...

SEPTEMBER 25, 2020

Xi approves of this post! ^

1601086133988.jpeg

Trump proposed a new, tough, but fair trade deal with China. China pretended to agree - then walked away.

Trump told them, you might not like this deal, but if you leave and I'm reelected - I guarantee you'll like the next deal even less.

Xi and the DNXi are in the same sinking ship for the exact same reason: they bet the farm on Biden

The democrat party was taken over by Communists. The figureheads of the current Party are white, tired, senile, well past their expiration dates and about to get schlonged

That hasn’t happened.

and you think biden is the person to do that?...he will have Xi at the WH apologizing for trump treating him like he did and will ask the asswipe what do you want?...

Biden is an unknown at this time. All we DO know is Trump has been ineffective.

That hasn’t happened.

not sure which is more pathetic,,,you not knowing where biden stands or you not knowing whats been going on around you???

That hasn’t happened.

biden is an unknown?......what did he and obama do about china and their bullshit?...

Tariffs are a tax, they have always failed at everything else. Economists know this, Republicans used to know this.
FALSE! Tariff have most certainly NOT always failed at everything else. Tariffs have been around since the earliest days of the USA. They were the major revenue source for the early republic’s pint-sized federal government. President Andrew Jackson in the 1820s sent troops to the South Carolina's borders to enforce federal tariffs.

Throughout US history, Republicans have raised tariffs a number of times - 1862, 1922, and in 1930 Congress passed the Smoot-Hawley Tarif Act that raised import duties to protect American businesses and farmers.

Things are done in accordance with conditions at any point in time. With China having flooded our market with their trash, taking business away from US businesses, this is clearly a proper time to undo the damage of the past 30 years, but a 30 year problem cant get fixed in 3 years , and there would have to be hardships along the way, but the hardships will go to those businesses who left the US and went to China, which caused the liberal John Kerry to call them Benedict Arnolds.

Forum List

Back