Trump: Failure on China Deal

Good to know you value money over human rights

That poster is just another lefty who loves them the ChiComms. Thus a Biden voter.
What good have the tariffs done? Just another tax on us.
Ask the Chinese and the EU, who have both used tariffs against the US for decades.
I’m asking you what good they have done. They are another tax on us.

They bring manufacturing back to the US. They make Made in the USA products more competitive. I thought you people supported higher wages for American workers? Or are you for layoffs? Which is it?

That hasn’t happened.

President Trump brought back 480,000 manufacturing jobs, when the Hussein lost 300,000. And your Hussein said it would take a “magic wand” to bring them back.
How many out of jobs now ?? 12 million?? Thank you Mr Trump
how many were out of work before this virus thing eddie?...
Not sure my friend but Trump has made a circus of this tariff deal with China gotta be a reason close to 4000 American companies are suing him Are they all wrong ? And a deal maker?? What deal is he making now?? One with Putin to protect him when he gets kicked out of our WH?

That poster is just another lefty who loves them the ChiComms. Thus a Biden voter.
Ask the Chinese and the EU, who have both used tariffs against the US for decades.

They bring manufacturing back to the US. They make Made in the USA products more competitive. I thought you people supported higher wages for American workers? Or are you for layoffs? Which is it?

That hasn’t happened.

President Trump brought back 480,000 manufacturing jobs, when the Hussein lost 300,000. And your Hussein said it would take a “magic wand” to bring them back.
Not sure my friend but Trump has made a circus of this tariff deal with China gotta be a reason close to 4000 American companies are suing him Are they all wrong ? And a deal maker?? What deal is he making now?? One with Putin to protect him when he gets kicked out of our WH?
china is fucking people over eddie.....are you for that?.....apparently those so called American companies are more concerned about making a buck instead of those people...

That hasn’t happened.

But this isn’t the end of the story, because tariffs do more than protect companies from foreign competition. They also increase the costs businesses face to purchase the goods they need for production, which the economists estimated reduces employment in affected industries by 1.1 percent. These rising costs suppress employment more than protection from import competition supports it.
Funny how you can’t answer my question. Do you support higher wages for Americans, or outsourcing to China?
Your question is pointless. Tariffs don’t deliver higher wages, nor have they cut back on imports. I would support policy that worked.

There is a very easy policy that will work to keep our jobs here.

Impost a very high tax on the revenues, not profits, of all companies that move. Not just federal income but also social security and medicare.

Moving those jobs takes money from our treasury, from social security and medicare.

We have tried the incentive of giving them huge tax cuts. That didn't work.

We have repealed countless regulations. That didn't work.

When what we have been doing thus far doesn't work, it's time to try something new.

If a company knew they would pay 10 times the federal income taxes on revenues and 10 times the social security and medicare taxes with no cap on how much they have to pay, they just might rethink moving.

They have proven that paying them to stay doesn't work. Time to start getting serious. Hit them with big taxes if they leave.

Last edited:

That hasn’t happened.

china is fucking people over eddie.....are you for that?.....apparently those so called American companies are more concerned about making a buck instead of those people...
I agree Harry China is NOT our friend But dealing with them is not good for us with trump doing the dealing

It can't be his way or the highway And on another note ,,there are 2 people on these boards that I think opposite of and can still respect them You and Meister

Looking bad for the guy who had another guy write "The Art of the Deal" for him:

SEPTEMBER 25, 2020
Some 3,500 U.S. companies sue over Trump-imposed Chinese tariffs

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - About 3,500 U.S. companies, including Tesla Inc TSLA.O, Ford Motor Co F.N, Target Corp TGT.N, Walgreen Co WBA.O and Home Depot HD.N have sued the Trump administration in the last two weeks over the imposition of tariffs on more than $300 billion in Chinese-made goods....."

He's fucking our economy on every front.
The stimulus money is all gone and jobless rate is going up.
Airlines are laying off hundreds of thousands of jobs next month.
The COVIDIOT needs to fucking resign.
So you're OK with giving China unrestricted access to our market ?.... and flooding our stores with Made in China products ?....., thereby putting American businesses (the ones NOT SUING Trump) at a severe disadvantage, not to mention the millions of Americans losing jobs.

You would have him do the same as the previous 4 president idiots, who let China come in here and take over our economy ? Are you nuts ? Trump's resistance to China is one of the best things he's ever done.

Looking bad for the guy who had another guy write "The Art of the Deal" for him:

SEPTEMBER 25, 2020

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - About 3,500 U.S. companies, including Tesla Inc TSLA.O, Ford Motor Co F.N, Target Corp TGT.N, Walgreen Co WBA.O and Home Depot HD.N have sued the Trump administration in the last two weeks over the imposition of tariffs on more than $300 billion in Chinese-made goods....."

So you're OK with giving China unrestricted access to our market ?.... and flooding our stores with Made in China products ?....., thereby putting American businesses (the ones NOT SUING Trump) at a severe disadvantage, not to mention the millions of Americans losing jobs.

You would have him do the same as the previous 4 president idiots, who let China come in here and take over our economy ? Are you nuts ? Trump's resistance to China is one of the best things he's ever done.
When will the fucker stop producing his stuff in China When will his daughter ??

That hasn’t happened.

I agree Harry China is NOT our friend But dealing with them is not good for us with trump doing the dealing
why?.....the other guys kissed their asses.....

When will the fucker stop producing his stuff in China When will his daughter ??
You mean you are still duped by FALSE LYING TV ads run by Hillary Clinton 4 years ago ? They were debunked then, and you never got the word, huh ? Pheeew! (high-pitched whistle ; eyes rolling around in head) :rolleyes:

EARTH TO EDDIE: the infamous ties you might have seen on the David Letterman show that were made in China (with Trumps name on them), are not "his stuff" as you call it.

They are Chinese stuff, made in China, by Chinese owned companies. Trump's name being on them is called "Brand Licensing" The Chinese companies pay Trump a fee to use his name on THEIR products. Get it ?

I cant believe I'm having to explain this still in 2020. Goes to show how badly information-deprived liberal dupes are, by liberal fake news media. You guys could have gotten this cleared up 4 years ago, if you would have watched conservative TV shows. Watch Newsmax, the Blaze, the First, OAN Encore, or America's Voice. Better late than never.

Your question is pointless. Tariffs don’t deliver higher wages, nor have they cut back on imports. I would support policy that worked.
:link::link::link:

Tariffs are a tax, they have always failed at everything else. Economists know this, Republicans used to know this.

Not ONE of Republican scumbags can stand up to this POS Trump?? Not One?? You sorry pos you low life scum . All of you . F all of you Go to hell ....Except Meister and Harry

Not ONE of Republican scumbags can stand up to this POS Trump?? Not One?? You sorry pos you low life scum . All of you . F all of you Go to hell ....Except Meister and Harry
What are you talking about ? "Stand Up" ? Stand up to what ?

That hasn’t happened.

So is Trump. That's the problem. If he could truly "deal" it wouldn't be costing our own farmers and manufacturers so much.

SEPTEMBER 25, 2020

Are you a China loving liberal? What's your plan, just continue to let China screw over the USA? Actually, STFU.

SEPTEMBER 25, 2020

Are you a China loving liberal? What's your plan, just continue to let China screw over the USA? Actually, STFU.
Yeah STFU and let republicans and their hero shit on America

MAGA hats with a made in China label ?? You AH repubs are the stupidest ever
Debunked years ago. Legit hats are made in America. The Chinese of course sell knock offs like they do for everything, because they have no respect for copyright laws.

Forum List

Back