Trump: Failure on China Deal

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
Looking bad for the guy who had another guy write "The Art of the Deal" for him:

SEPTEMBER 25, 2020
Some 3,500 U.S. companies sue over Trump-imposed Chinese tariffs

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - About 3,500 U.S. companies, including Tesla Inc TSLA.O, Ford Motor Co F.N, Target Corp TGT.N, Walgreen Co WBA.O and Home Depot HD.N have sued the Trump administration in the last two weeks over the imposition of tariffs on more than $300 billion in Chinese-made goods....."

He's fucking our economy on every front.
The stimulus money is all gone and jobless rate is going up.
Airlines are laying off hundreds of thousands of jobs next month.
The COVIDIOT needs to fucking resign.

Looking bad for the guy who had another guy write "The Art of the Deal" for him:

SEPTEMBER 25, 2020

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - About 3,500 U.S. companies, including Tesla Inc TSLA.O, Ford Motor Co F.N, Target Corp TGT.N, Walgreen Co WBA.O and Home Depot HD.N have sued the Trump administration in the last two weeks over the imposition of tariffs on more than $300 billion in Chinese-made goods....."

Good to know you value money over human rights

SEPTEMBER 25, 2020

XiSmile.jpg

SEPTEMBER 25, 2020

LOL, good luck with a lawsuit against the government.

Maybe if those companies switch to using non-Chinese parts and supplies, they wouldn’t be in the pickle they are in. That is after all, the whole point of the tariffs.

Funny to see these “liberals” on the side of the big corporations using Chinese slave labor.

That poster is just another lefty who loves them the ChiComms. Thus a Biden voter.
What good have the tariffs done? Just another tax on us.
Ask the Chinese and the EU, who have both used tariffs against the US for decades.
I’m asking you what good they have done. They are another tax on us.

They bring manufacturing back to the US. They make Made in the USA products more competitive. I thought you people supported higher wages for American workers? Or are you for layoffs? Which is it?

That poster is just another lefty who loves them the ChiComms. Thus a Biden voter.
Ask the Chinese and the EU, who have both used tariffs against the US for decades.

They bring manufacturing back to the US. They make Made in the USA products more competitive. I thought you people supported higher wages for American workers? Or are you for layoffs? Which is it?

That hasn’t happened.

SEPTEMBER 25, 2020

1. major TDS you have--with that childish language of yours
2. the tariffs should've been decades ago, when we had the upper hand-a.now there has to be some ''pain'' -because the POLITICIANS before Mr Trump did not have the balls or common sense to do the RIGHT/correct/etc thing
3. what your OP is really about is you are still whining from the 2016 election
4. the economy was booming before C19...you can't blame him for that

SEPTEMBER 25, 2020

Trumps life

That hasn’t happened.

President Trump brought back 480,000 manufacturing jobs, when the Hussein lost 300,000. And your Hussein said it would take a “magic wand” to bring them back.

That hasn’t happened.

President Trump brought back 480,000 manufacturing jobs, when the Hussein lost 300,000. And your Hussein said it would take a “magic wand” to bring them back.

But this isn’t the end of the story, because tariffs do more than protect companies from foreign competition. They also increase the costs businesses face to purchase the goods they need for production, which the economists estimated reduces employment in affected industries by 1.1 percent. These rising costs suppress employment more than protection from import competition supports it.

That hasn’t happened.

How many out of jobs now ?? 12 million?? Thank you Mr Trump

That hasn’t happened.

But this isn’t the end of the story, because tariffs do more than protect companies from foreign competition. They also increase the costs businesses face to purchase the goods they need for production, which the economists estimated reduces employment in affected industries by 1.1 percent. These rising costs suppress employment more than protection from import competition supports it.
Funny how you can’t answer my question. Do you support higher wages for Americans, or outsourcing to China?

That hasn’t happened.

Funny how you can’t answer my question. Do you support higher wages for Americans, or outsourcing to China?
Your question is pointless. Tariffs don’t deliver higher wages, nor have they cut back on imports. I would support policy that worked.

That hasn’t happened.

How many out of jobs now ?? 12 million?? Thank you Mr Trump
how many were out of work before this virus thing eddie?...

Forum List

Back