Trump expecting the Republicans to suicide to try and save him?

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
Trump is an idiot. He is calling on Republican Governors and such to denounce the election and say it was fraudulent. That is so stupid that it almost doesn’t bear discussion. But it does.

Here is why. What Trump is asking the Republicans to do is say. “Hi, you elected us to run a fair election, and we screwed it up. We incompetently mismanaged the entire affair so badly that we now have to say that the loser actually won because of our incompetence.“

How does any Republican get elected for any office more important than School Board Member in the next election? Seriously. Please reelect me, so I can continue to incompetently run the state? Seriously? Trump actually expects people to do that?

Suicide is not normally a good way to continue in power, and it is a terrible way for your party to maintain any advantage. Republicans in the Senate would be reduced to sitting in a corner and pouting when the Democrats ran the board in two more years.

There is an old image. Of the incompetent boss declaring that he doesn’t care how many heads are needed to prop up his chair. He is not losing no matter how many others do.

Trump is an idiot. He is calling on Republican Governors and such to denounce the election and say it was fraudulent. That is so stupid that it almost doesn’t bear discussion. But it does.

Here is why. What Trump is asking the Republicans to do is say. “Hi, you elected us to run a fair election, and we screwed it up. We incompetently mismanaged the entire affair so badly that we now have to say that the loser actually won because of our incompetence.“

How does any Republican get elected for any office more important than School Board Member in the next election? Seriously. Please reelect me, so I can continue to incompetently run the state? Seriously? Trump actually expects people to do that?

Suicide is not normally a good way to continue in power, and it is a terrible way for your party to maintain any advantage. Republicans in the Senate would be reduced to sitting in a corner and pouting when the Democrats ran the board in two more years.

There is an old image. Of the incompetent boss declaring that he doesn’t care how many heads are needed to prop up his chair. He is not losing no matter how many others do.
It won't be him they are saving. They will be saving themselves.

I fully expect MANY weak-ass GOP politicians to be primaried in the next 4 cycles.

John Cornyn (R-TX) gets to avoid the consequences for 6 more years, but I think enough Texans will remember or be reminded....by me and hundreds of others.

I fully expect MANY weak-ass GOP politicians to be primaried in the next 4 cycles.

John Cornyn (R-TX) gets to avoid the consequences for 6 more years, but I think enough Texans will remember or be reminded....by me and hundreds of others.
Good.

Good.
Lots of good will come of this fraud. It exposed the military/industrial complex reach-around traitors in both parties.

Biden is one of them. This list is long and distinguished like my.......well.....the list is long...

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Ensuring secure elections = suicide.

You go with that.

It's a suicide to go against election security, and that's what the democrats did with their mail in scheme. Everyone knows what's up.

Ensuring secure elections = suicide.

You go with that.

It's a suicide to go against election security, and that's what the democrats did with their mail in scheme. Everyone knows what's up.

It makes sense since many were fraudulent. States are investigating right now. Do you think they wouldn't investigate if they didn't have evidence?? I'll be waiting to see what their investigation reveals. Lots of evidence out there and hundred's of signed affidavits from folks who were there. Both Dem and Rep watchers.

Loads of fraud has come to light and I'm glad to see States investigating.

Before the Chinese released their virus on the world America was doing damned good. UE the lowest its been in 50 years, jobs all across the country and a great economy. Not bad for someone you call incompetent.

If Biden is sworn in you will see incompetence all over his administration. Get back to us and try to tell us Biden and his posse aren't incompetent. LOL

The modern GOP puts personal loyalty to the President above the law, the will of the people, or even the welfare of the people.

Its why when yesterday when we lost more American lives to COVID than Americans who died in 911.......the GOP was focused on Trump's election fraud conspiracy.

In the GOP, its party before country. And Trump before party.

When I played sports in High School we learned that the team was bigger than any one player. When I was in the Army the Army was bigger than one man. The Army was there before me. It would be there afterwards.

The Republican Party survived Nixon. It survived Clinton and Obama. It survived many one men who would destroy it.

Now we see that some believe one man is bigger than party or principle. That is why I call them Fanboys. They are the same sorts who argue about Star Wars and who was the most powerful Jedi. They are the ones who know and catch all the little bits in the shows.

These idiots forget the nation has always been bigger than one man. When FDR died we lost a President who had served for more than a decade. And we moved on. We did not collapse and fold up. Truman did a fine job and is in the History Books as being a damned good President.

Nobody is bigger than the nation and our principles. Sacrifice of either principles or party for that one man is a path to doom.

When I played sports in High School we learned that the team was bigger than any one player. When I was in the Army the Army was bigger than one man. The Army was there before me. It would be there afterwards.

The Republican Party survived Nixon. It survived Clinton and Obama. It survived many one men who would destroy it.

Now we see that some believe one man is bigger than party or principle. That is why I call them Fanboys. They are the same sorts who argue about Star Wars and who was the most powerful Jedi. They are the ones who know and catch all the little bits in the shows.

These idiots forget the nation has always been bigger than one man. When FDR died we lost a President who had served for more than a decade. And we moved on. We did not collapse and fold up. Truman did a fine job and is in the History Books as being a damned good President.

Nobody is bigger than the nation and our principles. Sacrifice of either principles or party for that one man is a path to doom.

The problem with that ideas....is the 'umbrella' of the GOP has been obliterated. They've castrated themselves of any of the values they once gave lip service to.

Family values? Fiscal Responsibility? Personal Responsibility? Integrity? Meritocracy? Foreign policy leadership? Government Transparency? You can grab the all those ideas by the pussy in the modern GOP.

The unifying ideology of the GOP today....is increasingly bizarre conspiracy theories and grievance.

If you're not into batshit or whining.....the GOP doesn't have much to offer. And that doesn't appear to be changing any time soon.

The modern GOP puts personal loyalty to the President above the law, the will of the people, or even the welfare of the people.

Its why when yesterday when we lost more American lives to COVID than Americans who died in 911.......the GOP was focused on Trump's election fraud conspiracy.

Correct.

Republicans will blindly support any Republican president no matter how wrong, reprehensible, or unfit for office that president might be – their unwarranted support of Trump is proof of that.

Correct.

Republicans will blindly support any Republican president no matter how wrong, reprehensible, or unfit for office that president might be – their unwarranted support of Trump is proof of that.

I don't think it goes that deep! You can be a serial killer, but put an "R" behind your name and "you're in" with conservatives! Judge Moore losing that Senate race in AL 2 years ago proves my point! After his being exposed for predilections to molest young girls, a lot of those people couldn't bring themselves to vote for a Dem; even though "one if them!" Doug Jones barely won by 1.5 % of the vote! Those people can't explain it to me; esp. going so strong for Trump after his incompetence costing the country over 200 K lives this year! Even "W" didn't blow it by that much with "911!" After all that Frump still barely lost to Biden; the difference in winning and losing probably encompassing 40K votes over 3 states that saved us from 4 more years of insanity! And we're not out of it yet with the man going out of his way to sabotage Biden the best he can in these waning days of his pathetic admin. of the country! :oops:

Last edited:

Correct.

I don't think it goes that deep! You can be a serial killer, but put an "R" behind your name and "you're in" with conservatives! Judge Moore losing that Senate race in AL 2 years ago proves my point! After his being exposed for predilections to molest young girls, a lot of those people couldn't bring themselves to vote for a Dem; even though "one if them!" Doug Jones barely won by 1.5 % of the vote! Those people can't explain it to me; esp. going so strong for Trump after his incompetence costing the country over 200 K lives this year! Even "W" didn't blow it by that much with "911!" After all that Frump still barely lost to Biden; the difference in winning and losing probably encompassing 40K over 3 states that saved us from 4 more years of insanity! And we're not out of it yet with the man going out of his way to sabotage Biden the best he can in these waning days of his pathetic admin. of the country! :oops:

280,000 lives as of yesterday.

Correct.

I don't think it goes that deep! You can be a serial killer, but put an "R" behind your name and "you're in" with conservatives! Judge Moore losing that Senate race in AL 2 years ago proves my point! After his being exposed for predilections to molest young girls, a lot of those people couldn't bring themselves to vote for a Dem; even though "one if them!" Doug Jones barely won by 1.5 % of the vote! Those people can't explain it to me; esp. going so strong for Trump after his incompetence costing the country over 200 K lives this year! Even "W" didn't blow it by that much with "911!" After all that Frump still barely lost to Biden; the difference in winning and losing probably encompassing 40K over 3 states that saved us from 4 more years of insanity! And we're not out of it yet with the man going out of his way to sabotage Biden the best he can in these waning days of his pathetic admin. of the country! :oops:

The OP along with yourself and the other libs posting on this topic mistakenly believe this is about trump

but its not

its about the rights of 75 million trump voters to not be the victims of a rigged election

If the democrsts get away with this thievery they will never quit

Actually, by 2024, Trump will be like Nixon... most Republicans will deny ever supporting him.

Before the Chinese released their virus on the world America was doing damned good. UE the lowest its been in 50 years, jobs all across the country and a great economy. Not bad for someone you call incompetent.

Except when the Virus hit, 275,000 people died, 14 million got sick, 65 million lost their jobs or got laid off, 165,000 businesses closed for good. That is pretty bad because of Trump's incompetence.

Trump will be the first president since Hoover to post a net job loss.

President Trump is looking to not disenfranchise 72,000,000 million people who he knows legally voted for him.
As he keeps reminding us - it's the American People that the Left hates, and definitely wants to suppress - he is just the one in the way.

President Trump is looking to not disenfranchise 72,000,000 million people who he knows legally voted for him.
As he keeps reminding us - it's the American People that the Left hates, and definitely wants to suppress - he is just the one in the way.

79,000,000 people voted for Biden. That's why he won.

Now, what this whole fiasco proves is how we really need to get rid of the Electoral College and replace it with a direct election of the president.

The fact that you can dispute some 140,000 votes after losing the country by 7,000,000 says a lot.

Correct.

Per John Hopkins - statistically all that would have died within a year without the virus being set upon us.

Except when the Virus hit, 275,000 people died, 14 million got sick, 65 million lost their jobs or got laid off, 165,000 businesses closed for good. That is pretty bad because of Trump's incompetence.

Trump will be the first president since Hoover to post a net job loss.

You sure are stupid. Once that virus hit our shores people were going to die. Nothing anyone said or did would have stopped it and it you weren't a Trump hating idiot you would admit that. Its a pandemic shit for brains. It kills and once it got here that was a sure thing, And of course businesses would close and people would be on UE. That would have happened no matter who was in the WH.

Trump did all he could to prepare us for this virus. He had the mask making companies ready to go, ventilators ready to be sent where needed and a hospital ship parked in NY harbor. A ship none of the Dem idiots running the city ever used.

He got called a racist by you Dem idiots when he tried to stop flights into the US. Oh and lefts not forget Pelousy telling everyone the virus was nothing and not to worry about it. You Dem idiots thought it was a hoax. Trump sure as hell didn't.

You want to assign blame, then blame the Chinese who didn't lock their country down and let the virus loose on the world.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back