Trump ends his Presidency with the highest trade deficit in 14 years- another LOSE

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Trump ends his Presidency with the highest trade deficit in 14 years- another LOSE. A very big promise of Trump was to substantially decrease the trade deficit.
Another promise he did not keep.
How can anyone support this megalomaniac idiot?

I hope Trump is able to collect the billions from Mexico, for the partial wall he built, before he leaves office.

Trump ends his Presidency with the highest trade deficit in 14 years- another LOSE. A very big promise of Trump was to substantially decrease the trade deficit.

I hope Trump is able to collect the billions from Mexico, for the partial wall he built, before he leaves office.

Call Beijing and thank them for the virus.

You might want to also identify any cowardly politicians and call them too, ask them how embracing Communist China is good for America.

You might want to also identify any cowardly politicians and call them too, ask them how embracing Communist China is good for America.
COVID should reduce the deficit, dumbass.

LOL it was 1 month dumbass, November imports for Christmas crap made in China.

You didn't just say that. I will assume you mistyped on your tablet.

Come on maaaan.

yep. I alluded to that elsewhere. Xi just gave us the middle finger. So much winning.

It was not the intention of China to make this virus. It was also not the intention of the USA to kill hundreds of millions people with the USA-made spanish influenza about hundred years ago.

China was always in history a nation with a high technology and an impressing economy. And that your companies produce and let produce in China is not their fault. And it is also not a crime to sell goods or services.

So what is your real problem? That Trumpists like to bring democracy to China believes no one any longer.

Last edited:

How peculiar, you seem to have "forgotten" all about Communist China. Go figure.

It was not the intention of China to make this virus. It was also not the intention of the USA to kill hundreds of millions people with the USA-made spanish influenza about hundred years ago.

China was always in history a nation with a high technology and an impressing economy. And that your companies produce and let produce in China is not their fault. And it is also not a crime to sell goods or services.

So what is your real problem? That Trumpists like to bring democracy to China believes no one any longer.
Total lie. It was a rural village culture society bereft of modern tech. In the 1980's they had to shut down their universities because they were so incompetent. They sent everyone abroad to get educated and they stole virtually all intellectual property.

Thanks, Obama!

Tell us how that works dumbass.....

Total lie.

What do you call lie? Everything what is not your opinion?

It was a rural village culture society bereft of modern tech.

Good grief ... your way to think is so absurde now that I am not able in the moment to find a key to reach you. Tell me something from your US-American Lao-tse from the year 500 BC.

In the 1980's they had to shut down their universities because they were so incompetent. They sent everyone abroad to get educated and they stole virtually all intellectual property.

They stole it not virtual - they had "to steal it", because the western companies intruded China. And it would be by the way very easy for US-Americans to steal education. I'm sure somewhere is written something like "Don't call other people 'liar', if you love your scalp".

To become learned, each day add something
Lao Tzu source: 111 Amazing Lao Tzu Quotes

Last edited:

January 20 can't get here fast enough.

Or perhaps we can call the President who actively contributed to the trade deficit by having his stuff made in China. He could have hired Americans and accepted a lower margin of profit.... but he chose to have the stuff made in China.

Anyone who supports Trump on this topic is being intellectually dishonest.

It's all in the talent of the grifter.

418aT8s.png

Trade deficits aren’t really always a measure of bad news. I know we liberals are using it to whack the president since he has used it in that way for years. I work in imports and it’s common knowledge that you can’t get containers to ship and boats are full. It’s a sign we are buying like drunken sailors and the economy is about to take back off. Thanks Joe!

Forum List

Back