Trump endorses Stacey Abrams!

Neh, they've earned 16 million from books and speeches since leaving the White House in 2017. Obviously they blew through a lot of that.

Dude, there isn't enough Internet ink to list all the ways the Trump family grifted off of the presidency. Selling condos at inflated prices to wealthy Russians and Chinese, Ivanka's dozens of new Chinese patents, Donnie milking his cult members for around 150m after he left office ... and on and on and on. I'd freaking run out of bandwidth.
Back to Trump again. Why can’t you stay on topic? Amazing

You Republicans better find a way to muzzle the Mango Menace. He already cost you two Senate seats in Georgia, and appears intent on getting rid of the governor. :D

Donald Trump is escalating his fight against Republican Gov. Brian Kemp of Georgia, and state Republicans fear it will give Democrats a stronger foothold in the key swing state as next year's midterm elections loom.​
The former President's criticism of Kemp now includes hyping Democrat Stacey Abrams as a preferable alternative to the GOP governor, whose crime against Trump was staying out of his attempt to overturn the Georgia 2020 election returns.​
"Having her, I think, might be better than having your existing governor, if you want to know what I think," Trump said Saturday at his rally in Perry, adding later, "Stacey, would you like to take his place? It's OK with me."​

Good for Trump....he's making good on his list of hit-backs. Kemp is a totally owned product of Beijing along with Raffles-burger. Kemp turned a blind eye for personal profit.....

Good for Trump....he's making good on his list of hit-backs. Kemp is a totally owned product of Beijing along with Raffles-burger. Kemp turned a blind eye for personal profit.....
So....the presumed head of the repub is screwing the repub....

And MAGA nuts say, "Thank you sir, I'll have another!"

All because Kemp and Roethlisberger upheld the Constitution. This is the worst case of worship of one man, since 1930's Germany. How did that turn out?

So....the presumed head of the repub is screwing the repub....

And MAGA nuts say, "Thank you sir, I'll have another!"

All because Kemp and Roethlisberger upheld the Constitution. This is the worst case of worship of one man, since 1930's Germany. How did that turn out?
They did no such thing. Raffles (SOS) made a deal to eliminate signature verification on mail in votes. It was never approved by the state legislature. That violates state law. Kemp knew the election was stolen and certified it anyway. They do not give a shit about the Constitution.

They did no such thing. Raffles (SOS) made a deal to eliminate signature verification on mail in votes. It was never approved by the state legislature.

No matter how many times you parrot this lie, it will always be a lie

Trump has always had the soul of a liberal Democrat. I tried to warn his rube herd in 2016. The pied piper is leading them all into the far left cave. Protectionism, anti-cop, massive deficits, immoral behavior, pathological lying, constant whining. It's all there.

Right. He’s such a liberal that just to spite Conservatives he appointed 3 Conservative Supreme Court Justices. Appointments that will have lasting effects for generations.

That is very nice, but not a thing in there about the deal being to eliminate signature verification on mail in votes, and nothing about how the court case came out, if the accusations by Lin Wood were true or not. Given his track record it is safe to assume the suit was thrown out.

Do you have a link to how the case played out?

That is very nice, but not a thing in there about the deal being to eliminate signature verification on mail in votes, and nothing about how the court case came out, if the accusations by Lin Wood were true or not. Given his track record it is safe to assume the suit was thrown out.

Do you have a link to how the case played out?
He admitted to signing an agreement. He does not have that power. There are a shitload of problems with the election in GA. has admitted to but have decided not to do one thing about it. They also are not releasing ballots for examination. I am tired of excuses, why aren't you?

So, for the rest of the story...here is the result of the Lin Wood suit...

Status: Complaint filed November 13, 2020; Amended complaint filed November 16, 2020; Motion to intervene filed by Democratic Party of Georgia, Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, and Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee granted November 19, 2020; Emergency motion for temporary restraining order denied November 19, 2020; Motion to dismiss and motion to appeal the denial of the temporary restraining order filed November 23, 2020; Plaintiff’s amended motion to supplement motion for temporary restraining order granted November 24, 2020; Emergency notice of appeal filed November 24, 2020; Order affirming lower court’s denial of emergency motion for temporary restraining order issued by 11th Circuit December 5, 2020; Petition for a writ of certiorari and motion to expedite consideration filed in U.S. Supreme Court December 8, 2020; Motion to expedite consideration denied by U.S. Supreme Court January 11, 2021; Petition for writ of certiorari denied by U.S. Supreme Court February 22, 2021

If all of that is too confusing, it means it was laughed out of court by everyone including the SCOTUS.

Furthermore, the consent decree that Lin Wood is talking about did not remove signature verification or change how it was done. The only change, which is in the power of the SOS to do was to require that voters be given notice within 24 hours, if that ballot was rejected within 11 days of the election.

So, yep you lied again.

He admitted to signing an agreement. He does not have that power. There are a shitload of problems with the election in GA. has admitted to but have decided not to do one thing about it. They also are not releasing ballots for examination. I am tired of excuses, why aren't you?

See post 97, I did all the leg work for you as I knew you would be too lazy to do so.

So, for the rest of the story...here is the result of the Lin Wood suit...

Status: Complaint filed November 13, 2020; Amended complaint filed November 16, 2020; Motion to intervene filed by Democratic Party of Georgia, Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, and Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee granted November 19, 2020; Emergency motion for temporary restraining order denied November 19, 2020; Motion to dismiss and motion to appeal the denial of the temporary restraining order filed November 23, 2020; Plaintiff’s amended motion to supplement motion for temporary restraining order granted November 24, 2020; Emergency notice of appeal filed November 24, 2020; Order affirming lower court’s denial of emergency motion for temporary restraining order issued by 11th Circuit December 5, 2020; Petition for a writ of certiorari and motion to expedite consideration filed in U.S. Supreme Court December 8, 2020; Motion to expedite consideration denied by U.S. Supreme Court January 11, 2021; Petition for writ of certiorari denied by U.S. Supreme Court February 22, 2021

If all of that is too confusing, it means it was laughed out of court by everyone including the SCOTUS.

Furthermore, the consent decree that Lin Wood is talking about did not remove signature verification or change how it was done. The only change, which is in the power of the SOS to do was to require that voters be given notice within 24 hours, if that ballot was rejected within 11 days of the election.

So, yep you lied again.
That bullshit you posted does not change the fact ballots were counted that were not verifiable. That is illegal. There was massive fraud. Why is GA. still withholding ballots?

You calling me a liar means 0. So you know.

That bullshit you posted does not change the fact ballots were counted that were not verifiable. That is illegal. There was massive fraud. Why is GA. still withholding ballots?

I do love this game with you. You make a claim, I prove it wrong and then you pretend you never made the claim and just make a different claim that is just as wrong.

You said that the SOS removed the signature verification requirement, that was a lie, in fact they made it stronger by requiring the signature to be verified on the ballot request.

Does it not bother you at all that everything you have been told has turned out to be wrong and that some guy on the internet is able to PROVE they were wrong? Do you not feel any shame in being such a lazy fucking sheep that you did not do this stuff yourself?

New Topics

Forum List

Back