Trump endorses Stacey Abrams!

You Republicans better find a way to muzzle the Mango Menace. He already cost you two Senate seats in Georgia, and appears intent on getting rid of the governor. :D

Donald Trump is escalating his fight against Republican Gov. Brian Kemp of Georgia, and state Republicans fear it will give Democrats a stronger foothold in the key swing state as next year's midterm elections loom.​
The former President's criticism of Kemp now includes hyping Democrat Stacey Abrams as a preferable alternative to the GOP governor, whose crime against Trump was staying out of his attempt to overturn the Georgia 2020 election returns.​
"Having her, I think, might be better than having your existing governor, if you want to know what I think," Trump said Saturday at his rally in Perry, adding later, "Stacey, would you like to take his place? It's OK with me."​

Why have a RINO in stabbing in the back, when you can help gap tooth idiot communist ABRAMS get in? atleast she will stab you in the front.

While critics have said that Hunter’s art is pretty damn good, yes … Hunter is a grifter.
Semi-pro only however cuz we all know who the pros are!

1634274047364.jpeg

You Republicans better find a way to muzzle the Mango Menace. He already cost you two Senate seats in Georgia, and appears intent on getting rid of the governor. :D

Donald Trump is escalating his fight against Republican Gov. Brian Kemp of Georgia, and state Republicans fear it will give Democrats a stronger foothold in the key swing state as next year's midterm elections loom.​
The former President's criticism of Kemp now includes hyping Democrat Stacey Abrams as a preferable alternative to the GOP governor, whose crime against Trump was staying out of his attempt to overturn the Georgia 2020 election returns.​
"Having her, I think, might be better than having your existing governor, if you want to know what I think," Trump said Saturday at his rally in Perry, adding later, "Stacey, would you like to take his place? It's OK with me."​

Firstly, who wants to know what he thinks and secondly, I didn't know he thought at all.
They are big revelations. He should be president.

While critics have said that Hunter’s art is pretty damn good, yes … Hunter is a grifter.
Semi-pro only however cuz we all know who the pros are!

View attachment 551915
You didn’t read the rest? MSN? Shared a bank account with Joe Biden. Biden said he didn’t know anything about Hunter’s business dealings. Stay on topic don’t keep running to DJT.

You believe everything you read and hear on the internet's right wing media....."everything's true on the internet".... :)
Actually I am the opposite. I believe in the naked eye test and my gut/intuition first and foremost. I also have about 30 clients now in many disparate industries and countries and I get data from them firsthand. This is why my view is that persons like you are the epitome of what is wrong with America today. I sincerely mean that.

You didn’t read the rest? MSN? Shared a bank account with Joe Biden. Biden said he didn’t know anything about Hunter’s business dealings. Stay on topic don’t keep running to DJT.
So why didn't Barr prosecute Hunter Biden? For that matter, why didn't Barr arrest Joe Biden as Donald demanded he do two weeks before the election?

So why didn't Barr prosecute Hunter Biden? For that matter, why didn't Barr arrest Joe Biden as Donald demanded he do two weeks before the election?
At the time there was not enough evidence. As we see now the FBI has uncovered more. Note: These were not right wing sources....correct?

One expert says that if Joe Biden were not currently president he would likely already be on the prosecutor’s radar by now, along with Hunter. So says John Cassara, a former U.S. intelligence officer and treasury special agent, an expert in money laundering investigations.

One expert says that if Joe Biden were not currently president he would likely already be on the prosecutor’s radar by now, along with Hunter. So says John Cassara, a former U.S. intelligence officer and treasury special agent, an expert in money laundering investigations.

Ya kinda lost me at "One expert says" ;)

At the time there was not enough evidence. As we see now the FBI has uncovered more. Note: These were not right wing sources....correct?

Are we back to Hunter's bogus Russian planted laptop already? FBI had it for better part of two years. That was Donnie's FBI. So why didn't they release their findings after having had it now for that long?

Or maybe the FBI has evidence that I somehow missed :dunno:

Ya kinda lost me at "One expert says" ;)
You may bury your head in the sand all you like but there is definitely something here. Especially with the paintings and the gallery that hosted them received $500k in PPP loans. No other gallery received something even close to that. Corruption 101.

Are we back to Hunter's bogus Russian planted laptop already? FBI had it for better part of two years. That was Donnie's FBI. So why didn't they release their findings after having had it now for that long?

Or maybe the FBI has evidence that I somehow missed :dunno:

nope not two years and it wasn't Russian planted. That was debunked. So you believe Joe and Hunter are squeaky clean? Yes or no?

He hates RINOS and Trump is getting them out. If you want to push failed democrat policies, then do it as a democrat

I think trump is wrong on this one

nope not two years and it wasn't Russian planted. That was debunked. So you believe Joe and Hunter are squeaky clean? Yes or no?

I told you that I thought Hunter Biden was an unethical grifter. But an amateur in comparison to the Rump Family. Did Joe Biden do anything remotely illegal? Doubt it.

Neither was he paid billions by China. Please, Uncle Joe remains one of the poorest guys in congress and ever to become president. His net worth is around 8 million and most of that came from books he and Jill wrote.

Debunked - You certain about that?

I told you that I thought Hunter Biden was an unethical grifter. But an amateur in comparison to the Rump Family. Did Joe Biden do anything remotely illegal? Doubt it.

Neither was he paid billions by China. Please, Uncle Joe remains one of the poorest guys in congress and ever to become president. His net worth is around 8 million and most of that came from books he and Jill wrote.

Debunked - You certain about that?

100% certain

Grifter who shared a bank account with his dad, the Big Guy. So if he is such a grifter why are persons burying paintings from him for $500k and the we can’t see who bought them? Pay for play? If that was Don Jr. and Trump you and your fellow TDS afflicted leftists would lose their minds and the media would cover it 24/7. If you cannot see that our media is biased and leans mostly left then I cannot help you. Biden has been a public servant for 50 yrs. $8mil is a lot for a non charismatic person to attain. Why? Pay for play.

100% certain

Grifter who shared a bank account with his dad, the Big Guy. So if he is such a grifter why are persons burying paintings from him for $500k and the we can’t see who bought them? Pay for play? If that was Don Jr. and Trump you and your fellow TDS afflicted leftists would lose their minds and the media would cover it 24/7. If you cannot see that our media is biased and leans mostly left then I cannot help you. Biden has been a public servant for 50 yrs. $8mil is a lot for a non charismatic person to attain. Why? Pay for play.

Neh, they've earned 16 million from books and speeches since leaving the White House in 2017. Obviously they blew through a lot of that.

Dude, there isn't enough Internet ink to list all the ways the Trump family grifted off of the presidency. Selling condos at inflated prices to wealthy Russians and Chinese, Ivanka's dozens of new Chinese patents, Donnie milking his cult members for around 150m after he left office ... and on and on and on. I'd freaking run out of bandwidth.

New Topics

Forum List

Back