Trump endorses Stacey Abrams!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
You Republicans better find a way to muzzle the Mango Menace. He already cost you two Senate seats in Georgia, and appears intent on getting rid of the governor. :D

Donald Trump is escalating his fight against Republican Gov. Brian Kemp of Georgia, and state Republicans fear it will give Democrats a stronger foothold in the key swing state as next year's midterm elections loom.​
The former President's criticism of Kemp now includes hyping Democrat Stacey Abrams as a preferable alternative to the GOP governor, whose crime against Trump was staying out of his attempt to overturn the Georgia 2020 election returns.​
"Having her, I think, might be better than having your existing governor, if you want to know what I think," Trump said Saturday at his rally in Perry, adding later, "Stacey, would you like to take his place? It's OK with me."​

Trump has always had the soul of a liberal Democrat. I tried to warn his rube herd in 2016. The pied piper is leading them all into the far left cave. Protectionism, anti-cop, massive deficits, immoral behavior, pathological lying, constant whining. It's all there.

Last edited:
Trump has always had the soul of a liberal Democrat. I tried to warn his rube herd in 2016. The pied piper is leading them all into the far left cave. Protectionism, anti-cop, massive deficits, immoral behavior, pathological lying, constant whining. It's all there.

Okay, but Donald isn't political. He's purely transactional. What he can get personally out of someone or something is his only motivation. Liberal Democrat? Nah. But I agree with the rest of your assessment.

You Republicans better find a way to muzzle the Mango Menace. He already cost you two Senate seats in Georgia, and appears intent on getting rid of the governor. :D

Donald Trump is escalating his fight against Republican Gov. Brian Kemp of Georgia, and state Republicans fear it will give Democrats a stronger foothold in the key swing state as next year's midterm elections loom.​
The former President's criticism of Kemp now includes hyping Democrat Stacey Abrams as a preferable alternative to the GOP governor, whose crime against Trump was staying out of his attempt to overturn the Georgia 2020 election returns.​
"Having her, I think, might be better than having your existing governor, if you want to know what I think," Trump said Saturday at his rally in Perry, adding later, "Stacey, would you like to take his place? It's OK with me."​

You endorsed Stacey Abrams, too. Fuckin' Trumper!

Donald is out to destroy the Republican Party. And the red sheep just sit there and let him do it. He is now telling republicans to stay away from the polls unless they accept his lie of mass voter fraud in 2020 presidential elections...EXCEPT...republicans, except Donald, did well in the elections. He is threatening the GOP....."overturn my loss or I will keep my cult away from the polls in 2022 and 2024."

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!

Fraud took those Senate seats. Next.

Donald is out to destroy the Republican Party. And the red sheep just sit there and let him do it. He is now telling republicans to stay away from the polls unless they accept his lie of mass voter fraud in 2020 presidential elections...EXCEPT...republicans, except Donald, did well in the elections. He is threatening the GOP....."overturn my loss or I will keep my cult away from the polls in 2022 and 2024."

SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!

Works for me also! :D And yep, Donald received as many as 50,000 fewer votes than several other Republicans who won in Georgia.

Ehhh NO - Your Trumpy Bear convinced his Georgia cult members not to vote. Next.
Trump did no such thing, you lying POS. Votes were stolen again right in plain sight on TV. No one loses votes in a count. Perdue did.

Trump did no such thing, you lying POS. Votes were stolen again right in plain sight on TV. No one loses votes in a count. Perdue did.

For your edification and enlightenment :)

CLAIM: During television election coverage of the Georgia Senate runoff races, 32,000 votes disappeared from GOP Sen. David Perdue’s vote count.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: Missing context. Edison Research, the polling firm that provides election data to CNN and ABC News, told The Associated Press the change in the vote count was to fix an error that had mistakenly added 32,000 votes to Perdue’s count in Bibb County.

Okay, but Donald isn't political. He's purely transactional. What he can get personally out of someone or something is his only motivation. Liberal Democrat? Nah. But I agree with the rest of your assessment.
It's simple. Trump is foreshadowing what he'll do to any other republican if they dont go along with his lies about fraud in the 2020 election. And yes, Trump is neither repub or dem. He's an opportunist.

CLAIM: During television election coverage of the Georgia Senate runoff races, 32,000 votes disappeared from GOP Sen. David Perdue’s vote count.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: Missing context. Edison Research, the polling firm that provides election data to CNN and ABC News, told The Associated Press the change in the vote count was to fix an error that had mistakenly added 32,000 votes to Perdue’s count in Bibb County.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:AP is in the tank for the fraud.

He already cost you two Senate seats in Georgia, and appears intent on getting rid of the governor. :D
^^^ a blatant lie. McConnel cost the GOP those Senate seats. Biden threw out the $2,000 per person bribe for their votes. Trump pushed McConnel to match it but instead idiot McConnel told Georgia voters if you vote for the Republicans you won't be getting the $2,000. President Trump responded with "WTF McConnel" and naturally Georgia voters opted for the $2,000 from Biden.

New Topics

Forum List

Back