Trump ended a 200 million early pandemic warning system

Further evidence of Trump’s incompetence but I’m sure it won’t change the absolute denial of his supporters.

Two months before the novel coronavirus is thought to have begun its deadly advance in Wuhan, China, the Trump administration ended a $200-million pandemic early-warning program aimed at training scientists in China and other countries to detect and respond to such a threat.

“The project, launched by the U.S. Agency for International Development in 2009, identified 1,200 different viruses that had the potential to erupt into pandemics, including more than 160 novel coronaviruses. The initiative, called PREDICT, also trained and supported staff in 60 foreign laboratories — including the Wuhan lab that identified SARS-CoV-2, the new coronavirus that causes COVID-19.”

Is China paying you to post?

Trump formed the coronavirus task force over FIVE WEEKS before the WHO declared it a pandemic.

Tell us more about his incompetence, moron.
Sure:

The testing debacle.

Sending sick and healthy patients home from China on the same flight.

His constant downplaying of it's severity.

Disbanding the pandemic task force.

The list goes on and on, shall I continue?

Tell me something - do the 300+ million other people in this country bear any responsibility for anything at all? Or is Trump supposed to micro-manage every single fucking industry in this nation? Do tell.
That's it, keep making excuses. Find someone to blame! It can't possibly be tRump's fault!

It could be that I'm making excuses.

Or, it could be that I live in the real world. The one where it is understood by anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together that ONE guy cannot possibly oversee every logistic in a nation of 330 million, nor should he be expected to. But carry on with your TDS. It seems to be doing well for you:

Further evidence of Trump’s incompetence but I’m sure it won’t change the absolute denial of his supporters.

Two months before the novel coronavirus is thought to have begun its deadly advance in Wuhan, China, the Trump administration ended a $200-million pandemic early-warning program aimed at training scientists in China and other countries to detect and respond to such a threat.

“The project, launched by the U.S. Agency for International Development in 2009, identified 1,200 different viruses that had the potential to erupt into pandemics, including more than 160 novel coronaviruses. The initiative, called PREDICT, also trained and supported staff in 60 foreign laboratories — including the Wuhan lab that identified SARS-CoV-2, the new coronavirus that causes COVID-19.”
Yet another imaginary problem caused by a lack of government programs

Frank, you're not stupid, so stop acting like you're mentally retarded.

So, with 20 years of training and billions of dollars, China still had not trained their scientists? Are the Chinese and the rest of the world not a little bit responsible for training and investing in their people in protecting themselves and the world? Is the United States responsible for every life around the world? We are a world leader but it might be other nations don't follow other than taking United States money and spending it on other things besides what it is intended for.

Trump formed the coronavirus task force over FIVE WEEKS before the WHO declared it a pandemic.

Reactive is never as effective as proactive.

20 years of being proactive and spending billions doesn't seem to have helped much, has it?

Depends on who is in the drivers seat. My car has top of the line safety features but you could still crash it into a lake if you fall asleep at the wheel.

Yep, Billy Boy really IS a moron. I believe his severe TDS most likely is the cause of this. Very sad, but VERY preventable.

Maybe they'll develop a vaccine for TDS.

payn_c15879420180719120100.jpg

Uh what? Lol good god

Is your Google broken? Look at the dates, genius:

View attachment 318781

View attachment 318782

Sorry to blow your narrative right out of the fucking solar system. Better luck next time.
Lol what did this “task force” even do? Why did he shut the 200 million program in the first place? How was it even remotely useful if the US now leads the world in cases? Trump downplayed this bullshit for a month of precious time. He said the virus would miraculously disappear and your dumbass believed him. He even told people to go to his rallies insisting it was safe.

You’re pitiful, you know that?

The only thing pitiful is your lies, Trump didn't shut down shit. Congressional funding ran out and CONGRESS didn't renew it. You do know the money the government is running on now was passed last year, right? Perhaps you should ask your congresscritter why they didn't refund the program.

Uh what? Lol good god

Is your Google broken? Look at the dates, genius:

View attachment 318781

View attachment 318782

Sorry to blow your narrative right out of the fucking solar system. Better luck next time.
Lol what did this “task force” even do? Why did he shut the 200 million program in the first place? How was it even remotely useful if the US now leads the world in cases? Trump downplayed this bullshit for a month of precious time. He said the virus would miraculously disappear and your dumbass believed him. He even told people to go to his rallies insisting it was safe.

You’re pitiful, you know that?

That's right. Caught in a lie, now move the goalposts. Typical leftist.
So what did this task force do? You haven’t explained that. I mean if they did anything of value the virus wouldn’t be in the US as the top epicenter.

According to people that run crematoriums in China they had more than 40,000 die from the virus. If you believe anything coming out of China you're a damned fool.

Sure:

The testing debacle.

Tell me something - do the 300+ million other people in this country bear any responsibility for anything at all? Or is Trump supposed to micro-manage every single fucking industry in this nation? Do tell.
That's it, keep making excuses. Find someone to blame! It can't possibly be tRump's fault!

Or, it could be that I live in the real world. The one where it is understood by anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together that ONE guy cannot possibly oversee every logistic in a nation of 330 million, nor should he be expected to. But carry on with your TDS. It seems to be doing well for you:

You're making excuses.

It's a well known fact that tRumplings have no contact with reality.

Sure:

The testing debacle.

You're making excuses.

It's a well known fact that tRumplings have no contact with reality.
the innerweb irony meter just eploded.

Reactive is never as effective as proactive.

20 years of being proactive and spending billions doesn't seem to have helped much, has it?

Depends on who is in the drivers seat. My car has top of the line safety features but you could still crash it into a lake if you fall asleep at the wheel.

Letting China behind the wheel was a mistake.

people are not buying it
trump is working hard to save lives
the democrats are only hating harder

1585975821093.png

Attachments

• 1585975793988.png
    1585975793988.png
    70.2 KB · Views: 33
My favorite was "they identified over 1200 virus's that could do stuff". Neat, I'll be they stopped em all too huh Billy?

If only O'bummer were POTUS.

Forum List

Back