Trump Economy? Worse than Obama, Bush, Clinton

Three swings and misses.

Who's up next?
4i6Ckte.gif

Well, well, well, well, welly well well.

It's not like I haven't been saying this for quite some time:

Well, well, well, Obama caught his first term coming out of a recession. Plumber Joe would have done as well if not better.
Trump caught his first term with a pandemic where the economy shut down. Apples to oranges

Well, well, well, Obama caught his first term coming out of a recession. Plumber Joe would have done as well if not better.
Trump caught his first term with a pandemic where the economy shut down. Apples to oranges

What a liar you are.

Obama inherited Bush's near-depression mere months after Shrub shit the bed.

Who in your life taught you to be so dishonest?

The Commerce Department reported that the nation’s GDP grew at an annualized rate of 33.1 percent in the third quarter, a swift recovery from the deep loss suffered by the U.S. after a second-quarter collapse of much greater magnitude driven by the coronavirus pandemic.

The U.S. also added 3.8 million new jobs between July and September, and saw a sharp increase in consumer spending, particularly on personal goods and household products.

Let me get this straight, while Trump was driving us along just fine, dempanic pushers grabbed the wheel & crashed us into a tree.
In your alternate reality, this means the wreck was DTs fault?
What color are those skies in your world?

What a liar you are.

You called him a liar and stated the same fact: Obama inherited an economy at the end of a recession

What are you claiming Meister lied about?

What a liar you are.

You called him a liar and stated the same fact: Obama inherited an economy at the end of a recession

BEGINNING of a recession, moron.

What a liar you are.

BEGINNING of a recession, moron.

Someone who idols AOC calling someone a moron? That makes 0 sense.

And you never stated anything about The beginning vs end. Bailouts started before Obama took office too

Statistics and numbers are a fun pastime to indulge in however you are aware manipulation to fit one’s narrative is even easier?

The economics hard knock how newly hold grill behind Trump's rule how Biden adminstration formed inside of house in capital how new layers train toil economical basics not Europe only closely frontier Canada and Mexico. Bet trellis the economical rival China sow me keep not the faint knowledge how Biden will play but China is large economical enemies. To Americans inside of the military sow I do fancy a turn in the professional maybe a downward adjustment or increase for expense.

New Topics

Forum List

Back