Trump Eats Rice

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
SC Quisling Rep Tom Rice effectively ended his career - as a Republican, for his vote to impeach Trump for telling people to protest peacefully then go home.

I'd say he should change to a democrat, but they kill their rats.

There are about 100 other Rices that need to be expunged over the next 6 years.

I'm not sure we have that long as a nation, but do what we can while we're still here.

SC Quisling Rep Tom Rice effectively ended his career - as a Republican, for his vote to impeach Trump for telling people to protest peacefully then go home.

I'm not sure we have that long as a nation, but do what we can while we're still here.

Let us not forget Senator Burr, who is about to be censured by North Carolinians. At this point Lara Trump looks good as the next Senator of North Carolina....

Let us not forget Senator Burr, who is about to be censured by North Carolinians. At this point Lara Trump looks good as the next Senator of North Carolina....
There's only about 100 of these useless fucks in DC and in State Houses

According to the Democrats, we only have eight years left before Mother Gaia destroys us because of all the cow farts.

Makes one wonder why they're wasting time on phony impeachments and Newspeak while China attempts to tie our shoelaces together.

Does she and hubby live there...?

Forum List

Back