Trump Down 1 in Michigan With Big Mo on His Side

If he wins Michigan, he will win it all.
Is that what ticker carleson a conservative libertarians website says?

So in the future we won't listen to polls that are inaccurate, right?
Not sure what that gibberish means but if you knew anything about Michigan, you would know it generally goes for the D.
The source of your poll comes from a con website. Check your source.

Does anyone care about my poll? Then why care about Tucker carlesons?

What does Michigan have to lose by voting for Trump? Wall Street Hillary has helped send their jobs to China and Mexico she's bought and paid for like a cheap whore working a corner.

Not sure what that gibberish means but if you knew anything about Michigan, you would know it generally goes for the D.

I am not the OP. However I do live in Michigan and all the polls here have it close, but the criminal is still ahead...even after all this damaging information. The dumbing down of Michiganders may be complete.

I am not the OP. However I do live in Michigan and all the polls here have it close, but the criminal is still ahead...even after all this damaging information. The dumbing down of Michiganders may be complete.
Where were you when bush was sending all of Jennifer granholm jobs overseas?

Pretty amazing numbers this morning. RCP no toss-ups has it Clinton 298 Trump 240, but many important swing states within 3 points, including Florida.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House

Strap in, kids.

Yeah. Because RCP wouldn't cherry pick polls to show this as being closer than it is in order to get more clicks before an election, would they?

Oh, wait... they totally would.

10.24.12-RCP-Average-600x484.jpg

Pretty amazing numbers this morning. RCP no toss-ups has it Clinton 298 Trump 240, but many important swing states within 3 points, including Florida.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election Maps - Battle for White House

Strap in, kids.

Yeah. Because RCP wouldn't cherry pick polls to show this as being closer than it is in order to get more clicks before an election, would they?

Oh, wait... they totally would.

10.24.12-RCP-Average-600x484.jpg

I doubt its that. I think they are judging the bets just because it’s smart business to do so. When your stock and trade is doing this, you can’t be seen as getting it “too wrong”. Don’t blame RCP a bit for being very heavy handed in their prognostications. In reality, this race isn’t that close electorally and even the No Toss Ups has her up by 28 more EVs than needed. She’ll come through in NV and NH I feel and put it well out of reach.

I doubt its that. I think they are judging the bets just because it’s smart business to do so. When your stock and trade is doing this, you can’t be seen as getting it “too wrong”. Don’t blame RCP a bit for being very heavy handed in their prognostications. In reality, this race isn’t that close electorally and even the No Toss Ups has her up by 28 more EVs than needed. She’ll come through in NV and NH I feel and put it well out of reach.

I disagree. I think they need the illusion of a race because that increases "clicks". If you are running 538 or RCP, you want people checking back frequently.

RCP is really doing a lot of cherry picking to make Trump look viable. They did the same thing with Romney in 2012.

Forum List

Back