Trump, don't speak with Merkel!

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
There is no more detestable person comparable with Merkel who committed numerous crimes and genocide on German folk. No one Trump voter can agree 'business as usual' with this criminal traitorous bitch.Merkel is evil pure, a demon who will surely face trial for all her crimes against Germany and its people.

mqdefault.jpg

There is no more detestable person comparable with Merkel who committed numerous crimes and genocide on German folk. No one Trump voter can agree 'business as usual' with this criminal traitorous bitch.Merkel is evil pure, a demon who will surely face trial for all her crimes against Germany and its people.

mqdefault.jpg

I think you are full of shit. But I agree that Merkel deserves a collective, international boot up her ass.
ass-kicking.gif

mqdefault.jpg

I think you are full of shit. But I agree that Merkel deserves a collective, international boot up her ass.
ass-kicking.gif

Prison is a better place for her:

President Trump, Le Pen, Putin etc. shall send this devil to the international tribunal form all her meaningless crimes committed against own and european peoples.

Forum List

Back