Trump donor sues for $2.5m as campaign cant find any fraud

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

A pro-Trump donor who gave $2.5million to a 'True the Vote' campaign that promised to prove election fraud is suing for his money back, claiming he does not know what it was spent on.

Fred Eshelman, 71, is a North Carolina venture capitalist who made his fortune through pharmaceutical companies. He gave $2.5million to an organization called True The Vote, hoping the money would be used to prove election fraud robbed Donald Trump of victory.

But in a lawsuit filed in Texas on Wednesday, he says he does not know what his money was spent in, and now wants it back.

Its hard to feel any sympathy for Mr Eshelman. Dumbo should have checked out the small print before writing the cheque. This sounds like one of those Bannon style "build the wall" scams. The entertainment value from trumps debacle just goes up another notch .

A pro-Trump donor who gave $2.5million to a 'True the Vote' campaign that promised to prove election fraud is suing for his money back, claiming he does not know what it was spent on.

Fred Eshelman, 71, is a North Carolina venture capitalist who made his fortune through pharmaceutical companies. He gave $2.5million to an organization called True The Vote, hoping the money would be used to prove election fraud robbed Donald Trump of victory.

But in a lawsuit filed in Texas on Wednesday, he says he does not know what his money was spent in, and now wants it back.

Its hard to feel any sympathy for Mr Eshelman. Dumbo should have checked out the small print before writing the cheque. This sounds like one of those Bannon style "build the wall" scams. The entertainment value from trumps debacle just goes up another notch .
Uhm, yeah sure...

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Oh by the way, i have had to spend over a million dollars in taxes in my life, i dont know where that money went to, and i want it fucking back....Maybe i need to sue the progs who spent that money on bullshit that kept people from working for a living, like you sorry ass there in Scotland.

My ancestors came from Scotland, they would be ashamed of how it turned out with needle dick pansy asses like you....

Oh by the way, i have had to spend over a million dollars in taxes in my life, i dont know where that money went to, and i want it fucking back....Maybe i need to sue the progs who spent that money on bullshit that kept people from working for a living, like you sorry ass there in Scotland.

My ancestors came from Scotland, they would be ashamed of how it turned out with needle dick pansy asses like you....
You are the cowardly fuck who was too scared to visit London.

There were articles saying that the fine print gave Trump the right to use the money for anything he wanted..like paying off some debts owed by the Trump Organization. The real mystery is why people keep giving money to a notorious con man like Trump.

I visited London back in the 1970s when it had some semblance of sanity, instead of being turned into a Muslim shithole where your citizens are attacked and their heads removed. I also just visited Scotland last year in August, wanting to see the people my Great Grandfather grew up around. But i was greatly disappointed at how lazy and progressive the Scots have become. I guess the one world order, has almost been completed but the US is still holding out against the mentally ill progs. Sucks to be you, TT...I bet you wish you had some daylight now adays, what is it, 4 hours or maybe less?

There were articles saying that the fine print gave Trump the right to use the money for anything he wanted..like paying off some debts owed by the Trump Organization. The real mystery is why people keep giving money to a notorious con man like Trump.
Well I suppose that Fred now has a better idea of what trumpism is all about.

I visited London back in the 1970s when it had some semblance of sanity, instead of being turned into a Muslim shithole where your citizens are attacked and their heads removed. I also just visited Scotland last year in August, wanting to see the people my Great Grandfather grew up around. But i was greatly disappointed at how lazy and progressive the Scots have become. I guess the one world order, has almost been completed but the US is still holding out against the mentally ill progs. Sucks to be you, TT...I bet you wish you had some daylight now adays, what is it, 4 hours or maybe less?
So the world is changing and your not...got it

Well I suppose that Fred now has a better idea of what trumpism is all about.

LOL, yeah. He pretty much got what he paid for.

Scaredy cat.

Not a smart thing to throw in with things you don't know about... Kind of like Black Lives Matter. I mean... They SAY that they are for this or that and are working toward that goal... But... Saying and doing. Very different. Look at actions.

So the world is changing and your not...got it
Change doesnt mean that it is good...Just ask the 3rd Reich about that..

Scaredy cat.
Bwaaaahhaaaaa...Next time you can get your lips off a camel jockey's dick and bring your ass to America(you know that land that kick your ass twice) look me up in the old town of St Augustine, we can go to the prohibition kitchen and knock back a few pints, then we can talk about scaredy cats and pussies of scotland....

As they say, a fool and his money are soon parted. If this guy has $2.5 million to give away, he should be aware that many Americans are hungry and lining up for food. Mr. Eshelman, go online and find "Feeding America," and give your money to those who need it the most.

Forum List

Back