Trump donates $500,000 to Police officers who were ambushed by leftists.

Why do you hate the police so much?
Picked up to many times for prostitution?
It's all a fucking peep show they're running at the mental hospitals and psychiatric wards anyways with all that civil commitment case law garbage.

After homosexuals, crossdressers, and insubordinate women are deemed mentally ill or socially undesirable, the Nazi corporations don't ever consider us for real employment or allow us to go in business as self-employed or pay us for any legitimate non-sexual work in any case ever.

Correct me if I'm wrong but did you just say you're a LGBQSHREJNBS?
The Wife has several gay people working for Her,they're all men and very good employees.

Correct me if I'm wrong but did you just say you're a LGBQSHREJNBS?
Unwanted hysterectomies and all sorts of other evil butchery are taking place at all those mental health slaughterhouses being run by DEMOCRATS.
The Wife has several gay people working for Her,they're all men and very good employees.
Right. She's very faithful, and of course if she's friends at all with a man who is not her husband, he has to be gay, naturally. And there's no such thing as lesbianism except at wedding showers, baby showers, bachelorette parties, bat mitzvah parties, Tupperware and Avon parties and other multilevel marketing events. Everyone is properly in his or her place, wearing just the right clothes for the job, and everything is as it should be.

From the video. By the way the assailant ran away. That it is a female like a lesbian, that had shot the police. A young woman that has male characteristic, but her bone structure especially around her pelvic area gives her. away.

Meanwhile.....JoeBiden’s machine pays to get these terrorists bailed out of View attachment 389511

Again prove it. But Dems don't care, he lies and lies some more. If only he'd be truthful, probably so many people wouldn't of died from and are still dying from covid.

Around 900 people died from covid yesterday, and if you republicans go to his rallies, you deserve whatever you get.

Only the rich are getting wealthier , and tramps pocketbook is a hell of a lot fatter now than when he rode on fumes into Washington.

Last edited:
Meanwhile.....JoeBiden’s machine pays to get these terrorists bailed out of View attachment 389511

Again prove it.

Like you really care. Democrats support these losers. They are complicit.

So prove it, he can easily say it, if he did, but to prove it is another thing,

but don't cops get all kinds of care, they do and I know it and so do you, they will probably not have to worry about a penny anymore.

So prove it, he can easily say it, if he did, but to prove it is another thing,

but don't cops get all kinds of care, they do and I know it and so do you, they will probably not have to worry about a penny anymore.

Man the ice queen strikes again... That's cold... This was a cold blooded attempted assassination against these LEO's and you begrudge them of any "care" they may receive...

Again prove it. But Dems don't care, he lies and lies some more. If only he'd be truthful, probably so many people wouldn't of died from and are still dying from covid.

Around 900 people died from covid yesterday, and if you republicans go to his rallies, you deserve whatever you get.

Only the rich are getting wealthier , and tramps pocketbook is a hell of a lot fatter now than when he rode on fumes into Washington.

liar! the middle class and blacks are getting richer, best ever under Trump.

Forum List

Back