Trump donates $500,000 to Police officers who were ambushed by leftists.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Meanwhile.....JoeBiden’s machine pays to get these terrorists bailed out of
1600293068001.png

prove it. It has to be a lie, because he said it.

View attachment 389520

I expect to see his taxes next year and his charity to the two officers,

otherwise we will know it another lie.
Even if he doesn't do it Joe Biden sides with the assassins. These are the actions Democrats said it was time for.
Even if he doesn't do it Joe Biden sides with the assassins? What kind of convoluted statement is that? You Russians are butchering the English language.

I'm surprised Dems have the stones to show their face in this thread after one of their Dem thugs shot the young mother in the face in a cowardly bushwhack from behind attack.
I wonder if Biden will try to bail out the assassin when he is arrested like he has done with the other Dimwinger hoards who are rioting and looting.

prove it. It has to be a lie, because he said it.

View attachment 389520

I expect to see his taxes next year and his charity to the two officers,

otherwise we will know it another lie.
Even if he doesn't do it Joe Biden sides with the assassins. These are the actions Democrats said it was time for.
You're amazingly stupid.

I mean it's really astonishing.

What's your secret? Is it chemical? If so are they prescribed or "recreational"? Or is it just old fashioned blunt head trauma?

That's the difference between Trump and LeBron. Trump is a man of action and results. LeBron is a racist who is all mouth. Keep kneeling dog, and let our great President do all the work as usual. MAGA

Republicans = pro cop and anti criminal
Democrats = anti cop and pro criminal
Why are all these Bolshevik city cops so well organized in Democrat labor unions with all that Democrat Party collective bargaining for City employee benefits and defined-benefit pension plans?

The Democrats in charge of City Hall can't exactly be anti cop for paying them such generous wages and benefits — and then they scream like a stuck pig whenever a real Republican tries to control their spending of public funds or limit the growth of their departmental budget somehow.

And all that RINO Thin Blue Line Flag business with cops going on strike in solidarity with all the other Democrat government employee labor unions including the APWU to steal the election all for the Democrats anyways.

Ask us plebes to trust a Republican cop? They're all dressed to the nines in solid Democrat blue: pro-abortion, pro-crime, pro-mental-health, pro-civil-commitment, pro-gun-control, because the more crime there is, the bigger the budget and the more pay they can justify for themselves on the police, fire, and emergency response departments, and they can just seize and confiscate "the guns off the street" as per mayor's orders fuck the Constitution and our civil rights.

Why do you hate the police so much?
Picked up to many times for prostitution?
It's all a fucking peep show they're running at the mental hospitals and psychiatric wards anyways with all that civil commitment case law garbage.

After homosexuals, crossdressers, and insubordinate women are deemed mentally ill or socially undesirable, the Nazi corporations don't ever consider us for real employment or allow us to go in business as self-employed or pay us for any legitimate non-sexual work in any case ever.

Forum List

Back