Trump Dominates 2024 Presidential Polls in Survey

Lol, you loons are still shitting your pants over unarmed people trespassed. By you loons almost took over the government, do it again and see what armed people can do.
Well, according to you loons, it was done again in 2022. What have you done about it?

Nothing.

So your threats of violence are rather amusing.

Trump has taken a commanding lead in the latest Harvard-Harris 2024 poll, outpacing struggling President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris in a survey of 2,050 registered voters.

Trump received 46% of the vote, while Biden received 41%. 13% of respondents were unsure. The gap between Trump and Harris was even wider, with Trump receiving 48% and Harris receiving 40%, with 12% of respondents unsure in the Presidential polls.

Trump also outperformed Florida Governor Ron DeSantis in hypothetical matchups against both Biden and Harris.

Harvard-Harris has been very inaccurate in the past. This is very different from other polls and has had problems.

Funny coming from the same party that tried to breach the Whitehouse when Trump was president. So please, shut the hell up.
Hey candycorn,
137362240_5050149135025982_4400459108902787623_n.jpg
136765229_10223705814062201_6981100750632903660_n.jpg

Harvard-Harris has been very inaccurate in the past. This is very different from other polls and has had problems.
Uh Yeah, :right: And all it takes for you to come up with that, is them arriving at a conclusion that you don't like. Ho hum. yawn****

Well, according to you loons, it was done again in 2022. What have you done about it?

Nothing.

So your threats of violence are rather amusing.
I've got 2 solutions for Leftist rioting (which will occur when Trum becomes president again)

Solution # 1-
OIP.CscRyEW-LbAO5pphiZFDYwAAAA
OIP.TRkvYUbCrOvQpndGN5mSqAAAAA
OIP.ChhnfLST0dx19M3A9tW0rAAAAA

Solution #2 >>>

1674620825742.jpeg

Trump has taken a commanding lead in the latest Harvard-Harris 2024 poll, outpacing struggling President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris in a survey of 2,050 registered voters.

Trump received 46% of the vote, while Biden received 41%. 13% of respondents were unsure. The gap between Trump and Harris was even wider, with Trump receiving 48% and Harris receiving 40%, with 12% of respondents unsure in the Presidential polls.

Trump also outperformed Florida Governor Ron DeSantis in hypothetical matchups against both Biden and Harris.

Trump is waiting on an indictment in Georgia. Stay tuned.

Things are about to change. The men who run the party and who supported Trump are now turning on him.

Powerful Koch Brothers Political Network Announces It's 'Turning The Page' On Trump​

Americans for Prosperity is seeking to back a new candidate for the presidency: “The best thing ... would be a president in 2025 who represents a new chapter.

Things are about to change. The men who run the party and who supported Trump are now turning on him.

Powerful Koch Brothers Political Network Announces It's 'Turning The Page' On Trump​

Americans for Prosperity is seeking to back a new candidate for the presidency: “The best thing ... would be a president in 2025 who represents a new chapter.
Trump will always be a stain on our Nation's proud history. I just hope it is over soon.

So was Bush actually. And don't assume their next leader won't be just as bad.
Bush and Obama looked like adults compared to the Trumpchild. Desantis will run like a miniTrump in the Primaries, but become far more moderate for the election. I just cant believe they will nominate him again, but I was shocked when they did it the first time.

MAGA Mutts think this is stellar news.
They are in for a disappointing wake up call if he wins.

And he just might since the Establishment can use him.

Lol, you loons are still shitting your pants over unarmed people trespassed. By you loons almost took over the government, do it again and see what armed people can do.

I have to agree with the loon (Candycrap) on this one.
The Left has systematically crushed Constitutional Rights for decades, Patriot Act etc etc etc.
Meanwhile gun rights are being slowly eliminated and conservatives are being beaten in the streets.

My take....
If they haven't done anything by now...they aren't going to. Unicorn fantasies.
Armed people are FAR too afraid of losing their government SSI payments, pensions, homes, assets, access to sports channels and movies etc.

Nope....armed people will turn em in before they ever get the nerve to use em.
The most armed people will ever do is comply.
But talk is cheap so we'll continue to hear plenty of it.

I have to agree with the loon (Candycrap) on this one.
The Left has systematically crushed Constitutional Rights for decades, Patriot Act etc etc etc.
Meanwhile gun rights are being slowly eliminated and conservatives are being beaten in the streets.

My take....
If they haven't done anything by now...they aren't going to. Unicorn fantasies.
Armed people are FAR too afraid of losing their government SSI payments, pensions, homes, assets, access to sports channels and movies etc.

Nope....armed people will turn em in before they ever get the nerve to use em.
The most armed people will ever do is comply.
But talk is cheap so we'll continue to hear plenty of it.
You don't have to turn in your guns. We just won't make them like that anymore. Which will make getting ammo expensive for you.

No sign of that at all, In fact, the most recent polls are showing Trump well ahead of Biden.

No sign of that at all, In fact, the most recent polls are showing Trump well ahead of Biden.

This is a good illustration where polls don't matter. Did you poll Detroiters? Blacks in Georgia? Liberals in AZ? PA? MN?

What we see is just as unpopular as biden, or MORE, are House Republicans. Not raising the debt ceiling, Hunter Biden investigations, Majorie Taylor Greene, George Santos.

This is a good illustration where polls don't matter. Did you poll Detroiters? Blacks in Georgia? Liberals in AZ? PA? MN?

What we see is just as unpopular as biden, or MORE, are House Republicans. Not raising the debt ceiling, Hunter Biden investigations, Majorie Taylor Greene, George Santos.
I don't see anything wrong with Hunter Biden investigations. He SHOULD be investigated. What is wrong is the Biden DOJ grabbing his laptop, and stopping investigtions of it.

I see nothing wrong with Marjorie Taylor Greene. If you have some beef against her, let's hear it.

Not raising the debt ceiling is the correct thing. There's tons of pork and ludicrous wasteful spending, that could/should be cut. Just look at how free Democrats are to give Medicare/Medicaid and other welfare to illegal aliens, who shouldn't even be here.

And as far as Trump's popularity is concerned, these are national polls talking to the American people, not blacks in Georgia, or liberals anywhere.

I don't see anything wrong with Hunter Biden investigations. He SHOULD be investigated. What is wrong is the Biden DOJ grabbing his laptop, and stopping investigtions of it.

I see nothing wrong with Marjorie Taylor Greene. If you have some beef against her, let's hear it.

Not raising the debt ceiling is the correct thing. There's tons of pork and ludicrous wasteful spending, that could/should be cut. Just look at how free Democrats are to give Medicare/Medicaid and other welfare to illegal aliens, who shouldn't even be here.

And as far as Trump's popularity is concerned, these are national polls talking to the American people, not blacks in Georgia, or liberals anywhere.
Hunter Biden investigation is a witch hunt. So now you don't mind witch hunts. Got it.

Not raising the debt ceiling is stupid. It's like saying the responsible thing to do is not pay your credit card bill when it comes

You see nothing wrong with Majorie Taylor Green? Have you googled her? LOL

No one cares about national polls. Do they tell you which way the 5 swing states are going to vote? Nope. You didn't know abortion was going to ruin you in these past midterms. How come polls didn't tell you that?

Forum List

Back