Trump doesn't take office for two months, media all over him already.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
When Obama took office in 2008, did we hear "Well it's been 4 days I'm not seeing any Hope and Change, how about you?" That would have been the equivalent of the crap CNN is pushing. Trump needs to focus on a transition team. That is a massive job and that is what he has to do in the two months prior to taking office. TV media needs to analyze why they and their Liberal masters failed at every level this in this election.

They are such bullies. This is what looneys do every time. The tactic isn't working? Recruit more. attack more.

When Obama took office in 2008, did we hear "Well it's been 4 days I'm not seeing any Hope and Change, how about you?" That would have been the equivalent of the crap CNN is pushing. Trump needs to focus on a transition team. That is a massive job and that is what he has to do in the two months prior to taking office. TV media needs to analyze why they and their Liberal masters failed at every level this in this election.

I predict the first thirty days alone of the administration will send the Democrats into spastic, howling paroxysms of uncontrollable, hysterical animal rage.

Then, there will be ninety-five more months of it.

It will be a grand thing indeed. A grand thing.

The media is an arm of the Democratic Party that serves to promote liberal ideals as well as foster confusion and division. We need a revolution within the media to foster the balance. Thank God for Fox News, but I can't watch ESPN or surf Yahoo or read any major newspaper without being assaulted for my beliefs. My kids can't watch Nickelodeon or Disney without being assaulted either.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I dunno, methinks the media scum is gonna sing a different tune in a few months.

I dunno, methinks the media scum is gonna sing a different tune in a few months.
No they will continue to try and demonize trump.the media is a tool for the government,they dont investigate anything and since trump is not part of the establishment,they will demonize him the same way they did with ron paul.

Whadaya expect from the media pukes? They weren't prepared at all for this outcome as they'd been so busy carrying the Hildebeast's water and pushing various phony allegations against the now president-elect. And, hey, it's never too early to start fluffing for the 2020 dimocrat candidate.

Forum List

Back