trump does not want comparisons to Nixon

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

No comparison. Nixon was a smart man. He was remorseful after his crimes. He knew when to leave the WH. He did not encourage a bloody coup on the nation's Capitol. He was a man that made nmistakes and he admitted his shortcomings.

trump is none of those things. He is Scum. He is Dirt. End of Story....

No comparison. Nixon was a smart man. He was remorseful after his crimes. He knew when to leave the WH. He did not encourage a bloody coup on the nation's Capitol. He was a man that made nmistakes and he admitted his shortcomings.

With the exception of Watergate and Vietnam, Nixon was a good President.

You are even more of a stupid fuck troll than ever to say that dick Nixon was remorseful about his crimes.that man was no man,he was an evil monster mass murderer who had no remorse whatsoever instigating watergate to take everybodys attention away from expanding the Vietnam war with his illegal bombing of Cambodia murdering women and children.

With the exception of Watergate and Vietnam, Nixon was a good President.
Wait....LA RAMS FAN thinks either Nixon was as evil as trump or....wait....IDK what the lunatic thinks. Just another trumpster in misery. Boy Sad Man....at least the Rams are still in the playoffs. Being a Rams fan myself, I appreciate that.

It isn't fair. In the end Nixon did what was best for the country.
I said Nixon was smart. He knew that resigning would end a sad chapter in this country. trump is not smart enough to realize he has caused damage to this country that will take generations to correct. trump is an evil POS. He has always been an evil POS. He always will be an evil POS. THE END

Last edited:
While I'm sure Nixon wouldn't have wanted that comparison either. On the balance, not a good president.

You are even more of a stupid fuck troll than ever to say that dick Nixon was remorseful about his crimes.that man was no man,he was an evil monster mass murderer who had no remorse whatsoever instigating watergate to take everybodys attention away from expanding the Vietnam war with his illegal bombing of Cambodia murdering women and children.

Huh?

The purpose of Watergate wasn't to take attention away from Vietnam. "Hey everyone, look over here we broke the law and eventually I'm going to be forced out of the presidency because of it, ignore that war over there". Never happened that way.

In addition to the Watergate crime...Nixon, like trump, used the DOJ for his own purposes. He had a Hate list...like trump. But, I cannot in my wildest dream imagine Nixon claiming he won an election that he clearly lost and them staging, and possibly, paying for a bloody coup on the Capitol building. Nixon was a criminal but he was not an evil POS like trump.

Nixon got on his knees and asked Henry Kissinger to pray with him before he left the WH. Can you imagine your King trump ever showing humility like that? No, even Bast*rds like him are not capable of showing such remorse.

No comparison. Nixon was a smart man. He was remorseful after his crimes. He knew when to leave the WH. He did not encourage a bloody coup on the nation's Capitol. He was a man that made nmistakes and he admitted his shortcomings. Trump is none of those things. He is Scum. He is Dirt. End of Story.
I'm sure in the future he'll claim he's better, because Nixon was never impeached and he was impeached TWICE! He will undoubtedly claim to be the GOAT on that basis and the sad part, I predict, is that many of his minions will believe him.

It isn't fair. In the end Nixon did what was best for the country.
I said Nixon was smart. He knew that resigning would end a sad chapter in this country. trump is not smart enough to realize he has caused damage to this country that will take generations to correct. trump is an evil POS. He has always been an evil POS. He always will be an evil POS. THE END
Trump does not care about the country or what is good for it.

Forum List

Back