Trump does not understand Health Insurance, and hopefully

TooTall's comment is TooFoolish.

Trump will not be the compliant tool for which McAndRy are hoping.

President Obama can educate him. Read it if you want. But this is what happens when an uninformed
person makes promises he cant keep. Probably no wall either. I am hoping Trump tells Ryan to stick his
Medicaid block grants where the sun does not shine.

Donald Trump is about to face a rude awakening over Obamacare
I'm not going to read it, sorry. Fact is we managed without obiecare for 240 years. You think we need it, I don't. How they go about unfucking America I don't know yet and neither do you.

Somebody on the left please tell me why you keep pushing Obamacare when it has been shown to be unaffordable? Premium s up on average 25%, co- pay's six to twelve grand, medications so expensive you cannot afford them and pay the rent. Why are you pushing that?

Somebody on the left please tell me why you keep pushing Obamacare when it has been shown to be unaffordable? Premium s up on average 25%, co- pay's six to twelve grand, medications so expensive you cannot afford them and pay the rent. Why are you pushing that?
Since ACA is not going away, we either increase subsidies or it is turned into a single payer system that contains cost control.

President Obama can educate him. Read it if you want. But this is what happens when an uninformed
person makes promises he cant keep. Probably no wall either. I am hoping Trump tells Ryan to stick his

I'm not going to read it, sorry. Fact is we managed without obiecare for 240 years. You think we need it, I don't. How they go about unfucking America I don't know yet and neither do you.

You may of, I really don't care about just you! Life is not about just you. If our taxes pay for the congressmen health insurance, our taxes can pay for everyone's, including that unemployed person down the street from you or next door and that disabled person on your block. :laugh2:

Since ACA is not going away, we either increase subsidies or it is turned into a single payer system that contains cost control.
"Will absolutely everyone be required to pay into single payer?

If only those insurance companies whose CEO's make millions a year, would just quit raising rates, but they thing the gov has an endless supply of money. Lets just get rid of the middle man, Insurance Companies, which are marketers and paper pushers.

Obama is the one that doesn't understand healthcare. "If you like your Doctor you can keep him."
OH he understood perfectly! He was lying. Obamacare was to be a stepping stone to single payer. The plot has be spoiled (for now) by the election of Trump.

You may of, I really don't care about just you! Life is not about just you. If our taxes pay for the congressmen health insurance, our taxes can pay for everyone's, including that unemployed person down the street from you or next door and that disabled person on your block. :laugh2:
That made no sense.

As I said, Obama knew what he was doing.

That made no sense.

Times have changed. Its been coming a long time. We should all quit paying taxes, if everyone does not receive the same health insurance as government employees, congressmen, even after they leave office. At least with the ACA everyone pays what they could afford, not freeloaders. Also those on Medicaid who qualified probably lost their job due to HBI visas, exportation of job, low pay and part time work only, and or disability.

Obama is the one that doesn't understand healthcare. "If you like your Doctor you can keep him."
OH he understood perfectly! He was lying. Obamacare was to be a stepping stone to single payer. The plot has be spoiled (for now) by the election of Trump.

No I don't think he understood the ACA, just said he'd appeal it to get voters. He will probably being calling Obama for the next two years, saying what am I to do with these A holes, meaning the Republicans.:laugh2:

That made no sense.

Times have changed. Its been coming a long time. We should all quit paying taxes, if everyone does not receive the same health insurance as government employees, congressmen, even after they leave office. At least with the ACA everyone pays what they could afford, not freeloaders. Also those on Medicaid who qualified probably lost their job due to HBI visas, exportation of job, low pay and part time work only, and or disability.
You seem to be oblivious to what's going on and reciting some Marxist bullshit instead. The main problem with healthcare is too much government involvement. Free markets decide prices best.

One of Trump's biggies is shopping across state lines. That alone is tremendous. What has happened here and elsewhere is the states have dictated policies to carriers, they have no choice except to leave.

"Will absolutely everyone be required to pay into single payer?
If they have the means. Look at the western European models as well as Canada, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, etc.

No I don't think he understood the ACA, just said he'd appeal it to get voters. He will probably being calling Obama for the next two years, saying what am I to do with these A holes, meaning the Republicans.:laugh2:
My "He" refers to Obama, in response to Tootall.

What the article explains, is if the affordable coverage for preexisting condition continues, then the only way to do this is through a mandate for everyone to pitch in for the costs....

Forum List

Back