Trump does not have COVID-19...DEFLECTION TIME!!

Butthurt trolls like the op and dragonlady are too stupid to understand the difference between having the virus and dying from it which in the case of the latter,is VERY VERY low,are two total entirely different things and the chances of dying from the yearly flu virus are ten times greater than Covid,that 96% of Covid infected people live,but they only listen to the idiot box in the living room so they cannot grasp this fact obviously.lol
My brother died this year from Covid, I work in a state where the numbers are soaring not only in effections, but in death....I am a minority and contrary to the bs your talking, brown people are dying...so kiss my ass.

And what's even funnier is that you use that they can't get their story straight to that they are all colluding to lie about Trump having it at all. They can't get on the same page, and that to you actually proves they are lying in lock step.

As I've said, I don't really trust anything Trump says, and this is another case of people around him caught lying.

I guess we'll have to wait and see if what he was lying about this time.

The question is what are you lying about. Most of Trump's supposed lies are Democrats lying about what he said. For example in this case where you just made up that he didn't actually have covid

Butthurt trolls like the op and dragonlady are too stupid to understand the difference between having the virus and dying from it which in the case of the latter,is VERY VERY low,are two total entirely different things and the chances of dying from the yearly flu virus are ten times greater than Covid,that 96% of Covid infected people live,but they only listen to the idiot box in the living room so they cannot grasp this fact obviously.lol
My brother died this year from Covid, I work in a state where the numbers are soaring not only in effections, but in death....I am a minority and contrary to the bs your talking, brown people are dying...so kiss my ass.

your too dense to figure it out that the hospital lied to you about the cause of his death.LOL again patriot whistle blowing doctors have exposed this hoax virus,that the numbers are inflated ruling practically every death in the world from covid taking payoffs to do so.LOL its a thing called greed that sadly,most humans cave into.

:auiqs.jpg:
my best friends father after a three year battle with a stroke,finally died in january two months before anybody head of covid,at the time of his death,they correctly ruled it as a stroke,two months later,they changed the ruling saying they made a mistake to it as being from covid.true story,i cant make this stuff up.im not clever like that,im horrible at making things like this up.

deal with it,you were lied to about the real cause of your brothers death.

oh and you do realise EVERYBODY here laughs at you and your bs ramblings and nobody listens to you right? espeically after you lied to everyone losging your credibility saying you were going to leave this site and never did.

the fact you have proven your biased and closed minded about the corruption of obama the fact we NEVER heard ONE peeop out of you when he was taking a shit on the constiution and expanding bushs patriots act that took away our freedoms and lying about ending the war expanding the war in the middle east murdering women and children around the world,not one peep out of you then on those murderous actions of your hero is why nobody listens to your babble around here.LOL

And what's even funnier is that you use that they can't get their story straight to that they are all colluding to lie about Trump having it at all. They can't get on the same page, and that to you actually proves they are lying in lock step.

As I've said, I don't really trust anything Trump says, and this is another case of people around him caught lying.

The question is what are you lying about. Most of Trump's supposed lies are Democrats lying about what he said. For example in this case where you just made up that he didn't actually have covid
If he does have covid,he will come out of it just fine the fact that it only had a 6% fatality rate and the yearly flu virus has killed five times more people this year than covid.

Wow, what a fascinating link you provided to prove that. That's what I would have said if you'd provided a link, it was fascinating and it proved your claim. Instead, no link, nothing at all but your worthless word

I don't do links, but they've changed their story already.

When asked about the timeline of the President’s diagnosis, Conley gave two seemingly disparate time frames.

“Just 72 hours into the diagnosis now, the first week of COVID, in a particular day the first seven to 10 are the most critical in determining the likely course of this illness,” Conley said at the start of the press conference. But when asked shortly afterwards when the President tested positive, Conley said the President was tested Thursday afternoon after learning he had come in close contact with someone who is positive and “clinical indications” that gave the team “a little bit more concern,” and then tested positive late Thursday night.

Hours after the briefing, Conley released a “timeline clarification” saying that he “incorrectly used the term ‘seventy two hours’ instead of ‘day three’ and ‘forty eight hours’ instead of ‘day two’ with regards to [the President’s] diagnosis and the administration of the polyclonal antibody therapy,” adding that “the President was first diagnosed with COVID-19 on the evening of Thursday, Oct. 1 and had received Regeron’s [sic] antibody cocktail on Friday, Oct. 2.”

Given how much you make up, I'm not surprised that you don't read links.

But wow, this is some nit picking. 48 hours versus "day 2." That proves a conspiracy to you?

You aren't a slice of fruit cake, you're the whole cake, Joe
he is a pro at making things up,he is a shill from langley that has penetrated this site,best thing to do is do what i did a long time ago,put him on ignore.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Why is the media obssessed with Trump supporters that get the virus? Thousands upon thousands protested this summer in closeness and not one single word of who got exposed or who didn't, not a word. Yet when white gather to support Trump, its headline news?????

of course not one single word from the media of who got exposed when the thousands protested,thats because they knew that nobody died from itso they could not come up with any lies to make up a story sense nobody died as they wished. :auiqs.jpg:

better questions is why you trump haters are so closed minded and not objective and why you cover for the murderous traiterous actions of obama and the corruption of the dems.:ahole-1:

oh and this is coming from someone not even a trump supporter,who has always said both parties are corrupt and one in the same.:biggrin:

oh and talk about Irony, your a pro when it comes to deflection,LOL.the fact you have NEVER even tried to counter the facts that obama ran the most corrupt administration ever,was a mass murderer who took a shIt on the constitution, and the dmes have destoryed the livlihoods of americans your a pro at deflecting those facts when backed up against the wall. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

If he does have covid,he will come out of it just fine the fact that it only had a 6% fatality rate and the yearly flu virus has killed five times more people this year than covid.
The fatality rate is actually less than 1%, except for people over 70.

The fatality rate is actually less than 1%, except for people over 70.
pesky facts like that this shill and the troll op have never had an interest in,nor an interest in the cdc themselves admitting the numbers are inflated.LOL

here are other facts langley shill joe and the troll op have no interest in in this second paragraph below after this on,they . will dismiss it sense it does not go along with their warped opinions.

Most of those Covid deaths are in Democrat controlled areas. As far as your stats, the data is unreliable because ANY death by ANY cause is attributed to Covid if it is detected at time of death.

Last edited:
this is going to break the heart of joe and the op that these awake non brainwashed americans,that none of them got covid or had any serious illness after this gathering.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

we know they didnt because sweeden did not follow the corrupt new world order agenda of the elites and did not shit down their business or schools and all school teachers and students continued on and there were no cases of people having covid/COMEDY gold,these trolls would know this if they looked at alternative news sources not controlled by the corporate media and stopped listening to the idiot box in the living room.LOL

what the majority of posters here have not considered is that i guarantee trump does not have even have covid or melanie or any of the people in the WH as reported. you will all find this out to be true when in january he is president and fit as an ox.This is more than likely just a story he planted so he can get the sympathy vote from the undecided.a very clever of his i would say.

IF and that is a MAJOR if,that i am wrong,i guarantee you IF he dies,it wont be from covid,it will be some virus the CIA gave him and the CIA controlled media will cover it up as being covid. Look how they successfully covered up the JFK assassination for over 20 years lying to us that he was killed by a lone gunman and how the media is STILL covering it up. i dont see the CIA trying to kill him though,he has participated in enough corruption to please them same as obama did so their happy with him.

the only reason i think there is a chance they might kill him is he had to have pissed off the elites recently when he had the balls to do what no president has ever done,come out and tell the truth that wars are always started so defense contracters can profit from them.

Hey, I don't know if he had Covid or not... I mean, he looks like shit, but that could be the stress of him losing the election and knowing he's going to jail afterwards.

what the majority of posters here have not considered is that i guarantee trump does not have even have covid or melanie or any of the people in the WH as reported. you will all find this out to be true when in january he is president and fit as an ox.This is more than likely just a story he planted so he can get the sympathy vote from the undecided.a very clever of his i would say.

IF and that is a MAJOR if,that i am wrong,i guarantee you IF he dies,it wont be from covid,it will be some virus the CIA gave him and the CIA controlled media will cover it up as being covid. Look how they successfully covered up the JFK assassination for over 20 years lying to us that he was killed by a lone gunman and how the media is STILL covering it up. i dont see the CIA trying to kill him though,he has participated in enough corruption to please them same as obama did so their happy with him.

the only reason i think there is a chance they might kill him is he had to have pissed off the elites recently when he had the balls to do what no president has ever done,come out and tell the truth that wars are always started so defense contracters can profit from them.

Are you a member of "Q"?

Hey, I don't know if he had Covid or not... I mean, he looks like shit, but that could be the stress of him losing the election and knowing he's going to jail afterwards.

So apparently you're off your meds again, huh?

Forum List

Back