Trump doc says Trump bodyguard, lawyer 'raided' his office, took medical files

Trump, the Thug-in-Chief.
He isn't entitled to his own records?
Last time I needed my medical records, I hired a henchman and sent him to ransack my doctor’s office.
Tissue?
I don’t know if the doctor needed a tissue. The point was to wreck his office.
You need a tissue.
For what? I wasn’t even there

Well..they are his files, after all---but it does seem more like the move of a Mob boss..than something a President would do--but we know Trump is vain..and the idea that everyone knows he takes an anti-balding drug might irritate him:

"In February 2017, a top White House aide who was Trump's longtime personal bodyguard, along with the top lawyer at the Trump Organization and a third man, showed up at the office of Trump's New York doctor without notice and took all the president's medical records.
The incident, which Dr. Harold Bornstein described as a "raid," took place two days after Bornstein told a newspaper that he had prescribed a hair growth medicine for the president for years."
These God Dam Dems will stop at NOTHIGN to destroy innocent government servants. It makes me sick.

Given the recent behavior of the government, I would do the same if I were Trump. No telling what moves they are making to seize and expose all of Trump's medical information, including all confidential physician-patient communications. Our government cannot be trusted.

Last time I needed my medical records, I hired a henchman and sent him to ransack my doctor’s office.
Tissue?
I don’t know if the doctor needed a tissue. The point was to wreck his office.
You need a tissue.
For what? I wasn’t even there
You seem to be overly sensitive.

So this doctor violated Hipaa laws 3 times with just one patient, yet you guys are blaming Trump for getting all his records from this doctor. Lol

So this doctor violated Hipaa laws 3 times with just one patient, yet you guys are blaming Trump for getting all his records from this doctor. Lol
The doctor still has that info in his head. The Don needs him to sleep with the fishes.

The doctor still has that info in his head. The Don needs him to sleep with the fishes.
That doctor should actually be charged for violating hipaa laws. I would imagine his practice has probably suffered under the revelations he violated that law. Probably why he sold the story, trying to make up for lost income for his stupid stunt.

That doctor should actually be charged for violating hipaa laws. I would imagine his practice has probably suffered under the revelations he violated that law. Probably why he sold the story, trying to make up for lost income for his stupid stunt.
The stupid stunt was when he lied to the public that Trump was the healthiest President of all time. Go ahead and arrest him :thup:

Well..they are his files, after all---but it does seem more like the move of a Mob boss..than something a President would do--but we know Trump is vain..and the idea that everyone knows he takes an anti-balding drug might irritate him:

"In February 2017, a top White House aide who was Trump's longtime personal bodyguard, along with the top lawyer at the Trump Organization and a third man, showed up at the office of Trump's New York doctor without notice and took all the president's medical records.
The incident, which Dr. Harold Bornstein described as a "raid," took place two days after Bornstein told a newspaper that he had prescribed a hair growth medicine for the president for years."

The story is alleged and if it from a doctor he violated doctor patient confidentiality. Not sure why a doctor would violate a patients trust.

Given the recent behavior of the government, I would do the same if I were Trump. No telling what moves they are making to seize and expose all of Trump's medical information, including all confidential physician-patient communications. Our government cannot be trusted.

Rump is part of the government, therefore Rump cannot be trusted!

You have no idea his health. Only what you want to imagine. There have been smokers that have lived over 100 years old, without ever having health problems from it. Yet, because some have really good, strong genes, you think it couldn’t be possible. That’s why you are not physicians.
The stupid stunt was when he lied to the public that Trump was the healthiest President of all time. Go ahead and arrest him :thup:

While I agree, there may have been violations, I'm trying to imagine the RW not going full-blitz nutzo if Obama had sent in paid thugs to raid his doctors office extrajudicially.
Janet Reno sent in the FBI to take out the David Koresh and the Branch Dividians

While I agree, there may have been violations, I'm trying to imagine the RW not going full-blitz nutzo if Obama had sent in paid thugs to raid his doctors office extrajudicially.
Janet Reno sent in the FBI to take out the David Koresh and the Branch Dividians
Yeah those guys got lit up so bad

She also sent in the feds to take Elián González

Clinton never took a hit on that. hmmmmmm

Clinton never took a hit on that. hmmmmmm
Why would he? One less cult in the world :thup:

Forum List

Back