Trump didn't think it was fair that poor people got tax breaks

This is why BIDEN is threatening to take them away... These "poor" people got to keep about 2500.00 more a year and got an extra 1,200.00 in child tax credits... and JOE WANTS TO TAKE THEM AWAY...

GO JOE!
link??
link_edited-1.jpg

He didn't think those below the poverty line should get any tax breaks..Trump Griped Americans Weren't Paying Enough Taxes In 2012
The impeached president trump's devoted fanatics believe the ruling billionaire class pay far too much in taxes, and families of the working poor should pay much, much more.

But, after hearing their cheeto-in-chief has over $400 million in debts coming due over the next few years, his devoted fanatics should prove their loyalty by creating several "Go Fund Me" pages to guarantee their hero can repay his many loans.

If the 60 million devoted fanatics who voted for the-will-inevitably-be-impeached-if-elected-president trump in 2016 each contribute $10.00, the impeached president trump will have the needed cash for repayment, plus over $100 million more to help get him back on his feet.

How could any of his devoted fanatics refuse to help the man they admire most?

He didn't think those below the poverty line should get any tax breaks..Trump Griped Americans Weren't Paying Enough Taxes In 2012
The impeached president trump's devoted fanatics believe the ruling billionaire class pay far too much in taxes, and families of the working poor should pay much, much more.

But, after hearing their cheeto-in-chief has over $400 million in debts coming due over the next few years, his devoted fanatics should prove their loyalty by creating several "Go Fund Me" pages to guarantee their hero can repay his many loans.

If the 60 million devoted fanatics who voted for the-will-inevitably-be-impeached-if-elected-president trump in 2016 each contribute $10.00, the impeached president trump will have the needed cash for repayment, plus over $100 million more to help get him back on his feet.

How could any of his devoted fanatics refuse to help the man they admire most?

At this point, after listening to you lying filth for the past 5 years, I don't care what Trump does. He can shoot butt darts out his ass at the queen and i'd still vote for him over your senile, criminal, democrat, piece of shit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back