Trump did not defund the CDC or Fire His Entire Pandemic Response Team

They all were applied to different areas to maximize there talent .. great work me President
Great work? Look at where we are right now. This country is in shambles so messed up and you have the courage to say great work?
No, FANTASTIC work. The whole world is in shambles, the USA much less so because of Trump's tireless efforts. Had Obama replenished all the supplies he used up ten years ago, we'd be much better off.
Next time I will vote for Obama the true leader that America missed. Replenish? Trump have 3 years to cover that excuses.
You do that, Chopped Liver. This Fall vote for Obama again. :auiqs.jpg: Leave it to a crumb like you to expect Trump to do in 3 years what Obama couldn't do in SEVEN.

View attachment 319944
Nah! Read post #51 that sums up people like you.
This country is so fucked up and you are so proud. Good for you.
It was doing just fine until the useless flotsam dreck like you polluted it.
Wrong again. We were doing fine till that corrupt, dishonest, imbecile, piece shit president Trump took over.
So you thought we were just fine under Obama's Great Recession? Why then was he promising hope and change? From what? Lying Coward Morons like you?
You have zero nothing to argue except trying to show me how tough shit you are. That’s all you got. Nothing more.
I kicked your ass before I don’t have a problem kicking you again.
You think saving us killing babies and telling us to hug asians?

What is that has anything to do with with the topic? Pay attention Dude. BOTH OF YOU IDIOTS.
The current topic is that Leftist claims that Trump defunded the CDC are about as fake and chickenshit as you are. A fraud, a phony and a coward still running from the light of day. The left constantly make up crap on Trump because they:
A). Haven't any REAL scandals to attack him on.
B). It helps keep media focus off the fact that their own candidate is another crook, another sellout to the American people and a loser who will embarrass himself before the national camera first and every chance he gets.
Why am I a chicken shit when I’m blasting your ignorance and stupidity?

Opinion from a cave monkey? Absolutely.
Your attack trying to prove you are a tough shit means nothing. You are only proving yourself that you are useful weakling idiot kid.
I look at you as one of those alcoholic that just came out from third world country bars on the side of a highway. Holding a can of paint thinner. You talk to me this way. I will keep trashing you.

TOPIC? Trump defunded CDC that is not the topic idiot.. What the hell is wrong with you Dude?

TOPIC? I am talking Trump disbanded the Pandemic Team. That is the topic. PAY ATTENTION.

Then you went all over the bridge pushing your cart talking about Obama, video, replenishment, my property that you are so jealous, my language. That has NOTHING to do with the topic Trying hard to deflect. This is exactly why I know you are drinking paint thinner.

Trump is a corrupt, unfit, dishonest, disgusting, inept, incompetent and amateur POTUS ever. Period.

I am letting you to try again.
Win elections! No one likes .. you are irrelevant.. you little bitch lol
Really? What is election has anything to do with with what I just said? Bitch? You are bitchin.
Your views are not popular in America,, win elections,, then talk to
The winners
That has nothing to do with with the topic. Stay focus. Do you know that you are proving your self stupid if you cannot stay with the topic. You know that right?
Your intent is irrelevant.. you can’t win elections
Put that bong down. You have 8 months left to enjoy.

They all were applied to different areas to maximize there talent .. great work me President
Great work? Look at where we are right now. This country is in shambles so messed up and you have the courage to say great work?
No, FANTASTIC work. The whole world is in shambles, the USA much less so because of Trump's tireless efforts. Had Obama replenished all the supplies he used up ten years ago, we'd be much better off.
Next time I will vote for Obama the true leader that America missed. Replenish? Trump have 3 years to cover that excuses.
You do that, Chopped Liver. This Fall vote for Obama again. :auiqs.jpg: Leave it to a crumb like you to expect Trump to do in 3 years what Obama couldn't do in SEVEN.

View attachment 319944
Wrong again. We were doing fine till that corrupt, dishonest, imbecile, piece shit president Trump took over.
So you thought we were just fine under Obama's Great Recession? Why then was he promising hope and change? From what? Lying Coward Morons like you?
You have zero nothing to argue except trying to show me how tough shit you are. That’s all you got. Nothing more.
I kicked your ass before I don’t have a problem kicking you again.
You think saving us killing babies and telling us to hug asians?

What is that has anything to do with with the topic? Pay attention Dude. BOTH OF YOU IDIOTS.
The current topic is that Leftist claims that Trump defunded the CDC are about as fake and chickenshit as you are. A fraud, a phony and a coward still running from the light of day. The left constantly make up crap on Trump because they:
A). Haven't any REAL scandals to attack him on.
B). It helps keep media focus off the fact that their own candidate is another crook, another sellout to the American people and a loser who will embarrass himself before the national camera first and every chance he gets.
Why am I a chicken shit when I’m blasting your ignorance and stupidity?

Opinion from a cave monkey? Absolutely.
Your attack trying to prove you are a tough shit means nothing. You are only proving yourself that you are useful weakling idiot kid.
I look at you as one of those alcoholic that just came out from third world country bars on the side of a highway. Holding a can of paint thinner. You talk to me this way. I will keep trashing you.

TOPIC? Trump defunded CDC that is not the topic idiot.. What the hell is wrong with you Dude?

TOPIC? I am talking Trump disbanded the Pandemic Team. That is the topic. PAY ATTENTION.

Then you went all over the bridge pushing your cart talking about Obama, video, replenishment, my property that you are so jealous, my language. That has NOTHING to do with the topic Trying hard to deflect. This is exactly why I know you are drinking paint thinner.

Trump is a corrupt, unfit, dishonest, disgusting, inept, incompetent and amateur POTUS ever. Period.

I am letting you to try again.
Win elections! No one likes .. you are irrelevant.. you little bitch lol
Really? What is election has anything to do with with what I just said? Bitch? You are bitchin.
Your views are not popular in America,, win elections,, then talk to
The winners
Put that bong down.
It’s reality you can’t win elections

I’m blasting your ignorance and stupidity?
I have no lies or stupidity. Prove one thing I ever said was a lie.

Already proven a total lie. Get with it meathead.

TOPIC? I am talking Trump disbanded the Pandemic Team.
Already proven there is no pandemic. Get with it fool.
You are an incoherent idiot delusional fuck who bobs and weaves running like a coward in the night from your bullshit you spread. Do you even have a high school education? You should sue to get your money back.

You just said ......... Already proven there is no Pandemic. Really? No pandemic?
Who told you that let me guess Limbaugh or Alex Jones.

Several posters here will tell you that you are very wrong and ignorant except your boyfriend Jitts as ignorant as you.

No pandemic? How fucking dumb and ignorant can you be?
Did you even left the bridge to see what is going on? Is this why you post so ignorant? Or you never put the paint thinner down?

You are an incoherent idiot delusional fuck who bobs and weaves running like a coward in the night from your bullshit you spread. Do you even have a high school education? You should sue to get your money back.

No pandemic? Really? Where are you posting Dude? Are you in Siberia or a Russian troll to disputes all these chaos and discombobulations that this country is suffering right now?

You probably the worst low class dumb and ignorant I ever encountered in this site. Posting like an alcoholic or on meth.

How many times will Dimocrats repeat this slander against our President while still covering up for China Communist leadership?
Democrats have criticized President Donald Trump for his administration’s response to the new coronavirus, making claims about cuts to public health programs and the silencing of government experts. But they haven’t always gotten their facts right:
It’s true that the president’s budget proposals have consistently called for reduced funding for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, but Congress hasn’t enacted those cuts. Some Democrats have correctly said Trump “tried” to implement such cuts, while others wrongly claimed he “slashed funding of the CDC” or “cut the funding,” in the words of Democratic presidential candidates Mike Bloomberg and Joe Biden, respectively.
Biden said Trump “tried to defund the NIH.” Trump did propose cutting NIH funding, but lawmakers instead have enacted increases.
Multiple Democrats, including Bloomberg and Biden, have criticized Trump for getting rid of a pandemic response position on the National Security Council. The position was eliminated, although John Bolton, then-national security adviser, was the person directly responsible.
Biden went too far when he claimed that Trump “hasn’t allowed his scientists to speak” about the coronavirus. It’s true that the government’s top scientists on infectious disease were told to clear their media interviews through a coronavirus task force, but they have since made numerous public appearances.
John Bolton was hired by trump and could only do that with trumps permission. The former director of the pandemic team has stated what happened. Furthermore, trumps own administration ran a pandemic simulation and warned trump that we were not prepared and he did not listen.

It's time to stop making excuses for trumps incompetence.
You put people in those positions so they can make the decisions. Youre a fucking retard if you think the president micromanages every aspect of his staffs duties.
Why the hell all these excuses for that lousy dude Trump?

If his staff disbanded anything ( I don’t think they will do that) that has millions of fundings. it requires the president approvals? Don’t you think?

You are saying Bolton did that by himself without Trump. Out of control. That means Trump is worse than we thought.
Where is your proof that the president i required to sign something for Bolton to make a decision?

You are welcome to question or argue what I posted. But if you approached me with your usual low class disgusting insulting attack for no reason like on meth or on alcohol because you have a miserable life. You will expect harsh retaliations. YOU GOT THAT?

I really don’t like talking to anyone like this but I will not tolerate your abuse. You are also doing these with other members.

How many times will Dimocrats repeat this slander against our President while still covering up for China Communist leadership?
Democrats have criticized President Donald Trump for his administration’s response to the new coronavirus, making claims about cuts to public health programs and the silencing of government experts. But they haven’t always gotten their facts right:
It’s true that the president’s budget proposals have consistently called for reduced funding for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, but Congress hasn’t enacted those cuts. Some Democrats have correctly said Trump “tried” to implement such cuts, while others wrongly claimed he “slashed funding of the CDC” or “cut the funding,” in the words of Democratic presidential candidates Mike Bloomberg and Joe Biden, respectively.
Biden said Trump “tried to defund the NIH.” Trump did propose cutting NIH funding, but lawmakers instead have enacted increases.
Multiple Democrats, including Bloomberg and Biden, have criticized Trump for getting rid of a pandemic response position on the National Security Council. The position was eliminated, although John Bolton, then-national security adviser, was the person directly responsible.
Biden went too far when he claimed that Trump “hasn’t allowed his scientists to speak” about the coronavirus. It’s true that the government’s top scientists on infectious disease were told to clear their media interviews through a coronavirus task force, but they have since made numerous public appearances.
John Bolton was hired by trump and could only do that with trumps permission. The former director of the pandemic team has stated what happened. Furthermore, trumps own administration ran a pandemic simulation and warned trump that we were not prepared and he did not listen.

You put people in those positions so they can make the decisions. Youre a fucking retard if you think the president micromanages every aspect of his staffs duties.

If his staff disbanded anything ( I don’t think they will do that) that has millions of fundings. it requires the president approvals? Don’t you think?

You are saying Bolton did that by himself without Trump. Out of control. That means Trump is worse than we thought.
Where is your proof that the president i required to sign something for Bolton to make a decision?

Oh boy! Let me get the rules from Trump. Bolton is NSA are you saying Bolton did that by himself without Trump approvals? So anybody in the WH can just willy nilly make a major changes?

Oh boy! Let me get the rules from Trump. Bolton is NSA are you saying Bolton did that by himself without Trump approvals? So anybody in the WH can just willy nilly make a major changes?
Yes, the people appointed to do a job can do so without the president signing off on it.

That is not what you posted earlier. You posted CDC. You are a LIAR. Now you are admitting you fucked up.
Again. Why am I a coward when I’m here blasting your stupidity, ignorance your low class undesirable American attitude?
Education? Deflecting again eh. I know I am far and far higher educated than you that I can guarantee you 100%. With your low class how and where you posted. I doubt it if you even graduated high school.
Teaming with Jitts proved both of you are just weakling posters.
Look garbage mouth. YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY. You are a liar a fraud and a coward. When you get on the conference call as you challenged to prove your points or post the pictures you keep promising, you are nothing but another liar sham to be laughed at. You are a talking asshole.

You are welcome to question or argue what I posted. But if you approached me with your usual low class disgusting insulting attack for no reason like on meth or on alcohol because you have a miserable life. You will expect harsh retaliations. YOU GOT THAT?

I really don’t like talking to anyone like this but I will not tolerate your abuse. You are also doing these with other members.
Lick me, buttbrain. You are a lying hack who never proves a word you say. 13,000 people is no "pandemic," fool. Now get on your fleet of ships, have one of your servants gas it up, and take a sail from your Florida home to the one in San Diego. Then you can drive your non-existent Rolls Royce to your third home in Palm Springs!

intears.gif

ou just said ......... Already proven there is no Pandemic. Really? No pandemic?
You call a mere 13,000 people nationwide a "pandemic?" Have you checked the death rates of other common everyday causes, buttbrain?
As of today it is about 13,000 with about 1100 dying each day.

So yeah, it *is* a pandemic, dude.
That is about 250 people TOTAL who have died per state to date. You better go back and check your facts on rates of deaths per various causes, because otherwise, we have always had about 450 pandemics in the USA!

That is about 250 people TOTAL who have died per state to date. You better go back and check your facts on rates of deaths per various causes, because otherwise, we have always had about 450 pandemics in the USA!
People are not dying on a per state basis, dude. The wave started in NY and LA and is rippling out from those two places.

As NY and LA flatten out their COVID19 curves, other states will rise to take their place because the disease reached them later. I think about 100k Americans are goign to die from this thing if it continue3s much more.

That is not what you posted earlier. You posted CDC. You are a LIAR. Now you are admitting you fucked up.
Again. Why am I a coward when I’m here blasting your stupidity, ignorance your low class undesirable American attitude?
Education? Deflecting again eh. I know I am far and far higher educated than you that I can guarantee you 100%. With your low class how and where you posted. I doubt it if you even graduated high school.
Teaming with Jitts proved both of you are just weakling posters.
Look garbage mouth. YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY. You are a liar a fraud and a coward. When you get on the conference call as you challenged to prove your points or post the pictures you keep promising, you are nothing but another liar sham to be laughed at. You are a talking asshole.
c

LOOK AT THIS BASTARD.
Garbage Mouth. You came like a meth addict with your garbage pig style behavior. Hypocrite that was your initial attack Dude.
I asked you several times prove to me where I lied. PROVE IT.

You started the attack. Actually the challenge was for you. You were so scared you did not take my challenge. Then someone tried to save you.

That’s the point of my live challenge is to show my place and my properties.
Dude you are a LIAR. I know you are so jealous because you are just a POOR PEASANT CAVE MONKEY.

You also tried so hard to blast me because I attend NBA games. Thousands of thousands of Mexicans that is MEXICANS can afford a Laker game but it’s impossible for you to believe a member can afford a Laker game. That is so hilarious.

That was several months ago. You are loosing the arguments and you have to go back that far to cover your embarrassment. Deflecting big time. You make me laugh Dude. You think it’s gonna be easy eh! But I’m happy that after all those months you are still boiling. I did a good job.

Last edited:
ou just said ......... Already proven there is no Pandemic. Really? No pandemic?
You call a mere 13,000 people nationwide a "pandemic?" Have you checked the death rates of other common everyday causes, buttbrain?
You are such an ignorant idiot.
You don’t even know what is going to post something that dumb. Go back ask someone to help you because I cannot train stupidity and ignorant.

Lick me, buttbrain. You are a lying hack who never proves a word you say. 13,000 people is no "pandemic," fool. Now get on your fleet of ships, have one of your servants gas it up, and take a sail from your Florida home to the one in San Diego. Then you can drive your non-existent Rolls Royce to your third home in Palm Springs!

View attachment 320461

I cannot help you how and what you understanding of pandemic. Maybe you are so used with the smell of those pigs that lives under your trailer that your brain is clogged up. And that is also the reason why your mouth is so filthy.

Sorry I can’t help you with your jealousy. But I appreciate how much you adored me.

I showed you where I live then your life turned upside down. OH MY GOOOOOD charwin95 lives there. OH MY GOOOOOD. You are so fascinated. Wipe your chests from your saliva.

Deeeng Dude what happened if you see me in real life better + better looking than Mario Lopez ....... You are going to have a heart attack .......

Don’t worry Toob when you grow up you are going to be like me. But before that I have to brush your mouth with those toilet bowl brush using a highly grade bleach that are used in removing rust side of a ship. If that doesn’t work I have to ask the Iranians to loan me a highly grade plutonium.

Last edited:

Yes, the people appointed to do a job can do so without the president signing off on it.
Did you even listen to Trump video how he lied and defend himself? It’s contradicting what you are saying. Pandemic team has has millions $ of budgets. Forgot the exact amount but it’s big. That any one can just make changes without Trump approval? I doubt it.
No matter who and how it look and who did it... It’s under Trump administration. No excuses. I’m sure it’s not Hillary or Obama.

Like Peter Navarro memo dated January 29, 2020 warning about a pandemic will hit US but he was ignored. What about dat?

View attachment 319944

So just like in 2010 Trump is bailing out the economy with socialism. Yep, what is it when republican's are in office the great capitalistic party has to be bailed out by socialism and in obama's case inherited from a republican.
If this was socialism you would be voting for him,, this is temporary help, with OUR TAX MONEY.. and will be paid back

Nope wrong again trump butt licker. I believe unemployment for worker's who have lost their job is fine but not one goddamn penny going to any business with over 50 employee's, if they don't save money for an emergency let those fucking businesses go down the tube.
MMmm. Lick Lick. Lick Lick. Yep, those terrible companies with over 50 employees should have planned for an emergency! But small companies and individuals with far less cost overhead should not!

MMmm! LICK LICK!

Sound like you're having fun do some hard licking there well the business bail out isn't going as planned by the senate. So say thanks to butt munch.

Forum List

Back