Trump did not defund the CDC or Fire His Entire Pandemic Response Team

They all were applied to different areas to maximize there talent .. great work me President
Great work? Look at where we are right now. This country is in shambles so messed up and you have the courage to say great work?
Yes great work. He’s amazing
Absolutely.
Oh we are very impressed.
Are democrats still telling Americans to huge Asians? Lol morons lol

They all were applied to different areas to maximize there talent .. great work me President
Great work? Look at where we are right now. This country is in shambles so messed up and you have the courage to say great work?
No, FANTASTIC work. The whole world is in shambles, the USA much less so because of Trump's tireless efforts. Had Obama replenished all the supplies he used up ten years ago, we'd be much better off.
Next time I will vote for Obama the true leader that America missed. Replenish? Trump have 3 years to cover that excuses.
You do that, Chopped Liver. This Fall vote for Obama again. :auiqs.jpg: Leave it to a crumb like you to expect Trump to do in 3 years what Obama couldn't do in SEVEN.

View attachment 319944
Nah! Read post #51 that sums up people like you.
This country is so fucked up and you are so proud. Good for you.
It was doing just fine until the useless flotsam dreck like you polluted it.
Wrong again. We were doing fine till that corrupt, dishonest, imbecile, piece shit president Trump took over.

Absolutely.
Democrats are trying to save your ass from Trump destroying this country.

No, FANTASTIC work. The whole world is in shambles, the USA much less so because of Trump's tireless efforts. Had Obama replenished all the supplies he used up ten years ago, we'd be much better off.
Next time I will vote for Obama the true leader that America missed. Replenish? Trump have 3 years to cover that excuses.
You do that, Chopped Liver. This Fall vote for Obama again. :auiqs.jpg: Leave it to a crumb like you to expect Trump to do in 3 years what Obama couldn't do in SEVEN.

View attachment 319944
Wrong again. We were doing fine till that corrupt, dishonest, imbecile, piece shit president Trump took over.
So you thought we were just fine under Obama's Great Recession? Why then was he promising hope and change? From what? Lying Coward Morons like you?

View attachment 319944
You are trying to team with Jitts. Right? Like before you need someone to help you.

Chief executive totally responsible to see that the duties were carried out. They were not carried out. No report of a review of the newly combined directorate have surfaced, probably because none were carried out. Management Failure. He is responsible for the reorganization and the failure to see that the necessary work was still done after the reorganization.

That's mostly reasonable, but being reduced from a directorate to part of another one signals a shift in direction and import. Of course, in an administration that has but one thought - Muslims - in the context of national security, that is to be expected. Also, in a group focused on one single realm, institutional memory is being gathered and preserved, as are procedures ensuring that best practices are being followed, and important data are not falling through the cracka. That's all way harder in a group not that focused.

But then, and most importantly, the proof is in the pudding. A Pandemic Response Team would be the first pick up information emerging from China back in December 2019, to warn everyone who is supposed to know, and to get on with the job of, you know, preparing the country. Instead, it was the intelligence community warning the Orange dunce - in mid-January - when the Pandemic Response team was supposed to be working at full speed. There is no evidence that happened, and that was the effect, intended or not, of the so-called "reorganization".

Yeah, the Orange dunce didn't "fire" the Pandemic Response Team, but for all intents and purposes he did fire the Pandemic Response Team.
Pretty true, also 100% true, that he retains 100% of responsibility for duties of that directorate, no longer being able to fulfill it's mission, which has part of the reason for the mishandling of the epidemic at a point where it might have been more controllable. Fired or not fired, his fingerprints are all over the absence of this important directorate, being able to fulfill it's mission at a critical time in relation to the current pandemic, killing thousands of Americans.

View attachment 319944
So you thought we were just fine under Obama's Great Recession? Why then was he promising hope and change? From what? Lying Coward Morons like you?
Why am I coward? Idiot. You are going back from several years to argue your deficiencies. Trying to deflect. We are talking about Trump. Pay attention.
Lying? Prove it retard.

View attachment 319944
You are trying to team with Jitts. Right? Like before you need someone to help you.
Must be hell trying to recover from another header doing an all nighter on Dilaudid, eh? Still seeing and hearing double too? Still under the delusion you own businesses, live in three cities, captain ships and speak 45 languages? Dayam.

View attachment 319944
Why am I coward?
Still waiting you to take up your video conference challenge you ran from.

cartoon-doo6.jpg

Chickenshit is as chickenshit does.

View attachment 319944
You have zero nothing to argue except trying to show me how tough shit you are. That’s all you got. Nothing more.
I kicked your ass before I don’t have a problem kicking you again.

Last edited:

View attachment 319944
Must be hell trying to recover from another header doing an all nighter on Dilaudid, eh? Still seeing and hearing double too? Still under the delusion you own businesses, live in three cities, captain ships and speak 45 languages? Dayam.
I know you are jealous.
What is that has anything to do with the current topic that the thread is talking about? Deflecting again? Stay focus.
45 languages? I never said that I said six. That alone you cannot even get your bullshit right.

Absolutely.

Greatest economic times in American history for blacks whites Asians Latinos unbelievable investments higher wages, new trade deals, deregulation! Then shit holes democrats run lol hahab

View attachment 319944
You have zero nothing to argue except trying to show me how tough shit you are. That’s all you got. Nothing more.
You think saving us killing babies and telling us to hug asians?

View attachment 319944
Why am I coward?
Still waiting you to take up your video conference challenge you ran from.

View attachment 319961

Chickenshit is as chickenshit does.
What is that has anything to do with the current topic?
Deflecting big time.

Absolutely.

Greatest economic times in American history for blacks whites Asians Latinos unbelievable investments higher wages, new trade deals, deregulation! Then shit holes democrats run lol hahab
BULLSHIT. Deregulations like disbanded Pandemic Team, trade deals? Where do you think where we are now? also messed up.
Trade deals when right now depending on China to save us getting all the medical supplies that we need to get out from pandemic that trump kid created.
Deregulations? Give me one deregulations that country benefited. Give me an example.

Trade war? Not a single economist, manufacturers, technologies, retailers, farmers or any kinds of businesses that support Trump. Nobody NONE.

That is how ignorant you are.

View attachment 319944
You think saving us killing babies and telling us to hug asians?

What is that has anything to do with with the topic? Pay attention Dude. BOTH OF YOU IDIOTS.

Absolutely.

BULLSHIT. Deregulations like disbanded Pandemic Team, trade deals? Where do you think where we are now? also messed up.
Trade deals when right now depending on China to save us getting all the medical supplies that we need to get out from pandemic that trump kid created.
Deregulations? Give me one deregulations that country benefited. Give me an example.

Trade war? Not a single economist, manufacturers, technologies, retailers, farmers or any kinds of businesses that support Trump. Nobody NONE.

That is how ignorant you are.
Well if you watch cnn you will believe all that crap you just spewed..

Tarraffs worked it’s given us new trade deals, more money is going in to the UN, North Korea has backed down, Iran is about to have a revolution, we are now respected again.

Democrats are telling to HUGE ASIANS!

Absolutely.

Trade deals? We made farmers welfare recipients. $28bn last 2 years plus $12bn for 2020 coming from $2t stimulus package to save this country from that dumb fuck president. So what Trade deals are you talking about Dude?

He bragged we collected billions from tariffs. So why are we using $ from stimulus package? Why are we using money from stimulus that he purposely screwed up?

Enemy democrats say the same thing over and over again until you just get tired of correcting them and let it go. This is a very common tactic in communism and is taught in every communist school.

Sounds just like the commie Trump and you the trumptard that follows with drool running out of your mouth.

New Topics

Forum List

Back