Trump did leave a letter

First black potus and first female vp. What have you got?

The only blacks in the gop are tokens. Not elected. Powell, ben Carson, Herman Cain and condi rice never won a republican primary
Trump is the first president who was essentially neither a (R) or a (D), and if he decides to run as a 3rd party candidate in 2024, he may just pull it off the way things look.

The only blacks in the gop are tokens. Not elected. Powell, ben Carson, Herman Cain and condi rice never won a republican primary
Trump is the first president who was essentially neither a (R) or a (D), and if he decides to run as a 3rd party candidate in 2024, he may just pull it off the way things look.
He would split the republican vote and biden wins.

Also don’t forget how many people showed up to make sure trump was a one term president. If he runs again that will turn out the Democratic vot.

According to what source did he leave a letter?
I’m listening to cnn. Do you doubt he left one?

Yeah I do. Why bother. The election was stolen so I doubt Trump left a letter for anyone.

Once Biden is sworn in he's the one under the microscope. He's the one who will have to explain his list. I'll enjoy watching you lefty loons defend his stupid ass.

Should be interesting. I just hope the country can survive four years of the Biden/Harris shit show. I hope our wallets can as well.

He would split the republican vote and biden wins.

Also don’t forget how many people showed up to make sure trump was a one term president. If he runs again that will turn out the Democratic vot.
Experts like you are always right.
I was right in 2000, 2004, 2016 but republicans stole those elections.

Jill and Hillary wanted a recount and trump stopped it. And voting machines were rigged. Votes were thrown out. Butterfly ballots.

And, in 2000, republicans rioted at the 2000 Florida recount so they stopped the recount.

Yeah I do. Why bother. The election was stolen so I doubt Trump left a letter for anyone.

Once Biden is sworn in he's the one under the microscope. He's the one who will have to explain his list. I'll enjoy watching you lefty loons defend his stupid ass.

Should be interesting. I just hope the country can survive four years of the Biden/Harris shit show. I hope our wallets can as well.
You won’t enjoy shit. You hate this is happening.

There is no doubt trump left a letter. Im watching the inauguration now. I see why trump didn’t attend. He would be too embarrassed. The Obama’s are there. The clintons. The Bush’s. Carters.

Btw Hillary had class and showed up for trumps dark inaugeration speech.

treat us how you want us to treat you the next time you’re in charge. There is no evidence joe colluded with China yet you guys are already calling him China joe. If you want mueller to investigate joe just ask

Bet it was written in Sharpie
1611158821401.png

Do not open it President Biden, an anthrax cloud might fill the air.
I’m just curious which two rich white old christian men republicans will nominate to be president next time.

We know republicans won’t nominate a Jew, black, Muslim, Asian, Hispanic or woman.

Even if they do they’ll just be an uncle tom. Plus republican voters won’t vote for them.
The Dems had had everything under the sun on the debate stage running for POTUS, females, blacks, asian, mixed, 1 jew, etc and you still ended up with a old white guy with dementia LOL. BTW Jews, Asians, Muslims, Hispanics are and can be "white". E. Asians have the same skin tone as people with Euro ancestry.

Obama is bi-racial and so is Kween Kamala. Obama raised by whites and Kween by her Indian Mother. Over here we don't keep score that way. The tokens you mentioned were never recruited they found their way to the GOP is various ways.
Check out page 10-11 here, can't copy and paste.

Did you google it and see Trump did leave a letter?

Do not open it President Biden, an anthrax cloud might fill the air.
I’m just curious which two rich white old christian men republicans will nominate to be president next time.

We know republicans won’t nominate a Jew, black, Muslim, Asian, Hispanic or woman.

Even if they do they’ll just be an uncle tom. Plus republican voters won’t vote for them.
Kasich has gone over to MSM and is out in my view. Trump is toxic and can never be trusted with anything. I used to like Kasich quite a bit until he joined the media ranks.

I believe the poll needed three more options. 1) Nikki 2) Romney 3) Kinzinger

Forum List

Back