Trump destroyed our most important alliance

How could he? They have him dead to rights since he's always prancing around for TV or tweeting before he was banned.

Dead to rights for what?

1%2014%20201%60%20statements-M.jpg

Trump thinks everyone is corrupt.. He thinks everyone is a liar and on the take.. He knows nothing about ethics or integrity or personal honor.

Trump said a LOT of crazy stuff in his tweets the past four years... Let's examine them:

He said: My offices are bugged. He was right.

He said: The FBI, CIA, DOJ and the Obama administration were plotting against him. He was right.

He said: The media both liberal and social are liars . He labeled them FAKE NEWS. He was right.

He said: Russian collusion was a hoax. He was right.

He said: He could bring manufacturing back. He was right.

He said: If we build a wall and manage immigration it will create jobs. He was right.

He said: Joe and Hunter got rich off of shady corrupt deals with the Ukraine and China. He was right.

He said: new trade deals would be better for the people. He was right.

He said: Moving the embassy to Jerusalem would be the right decision. He was right

He said: getting us out of un-winnable wars would create peace. He was right.

He said the Clintons were corrupt. He was right. And still are!

He said: locking up minorities for decades for non-violent offenses was wrong so he changed it. He was right.

He said: Jobs are worth way more than welfare so he gave the people jobs. He was right.

He said: our government is filled with corrupt people and he will fight to drain the swamp and right the wrongs. He is right.

President Trump has been right on just about everything he said. So when he says the election was rigged I’ll bet my life on him being right. 74 million strong Sir, we got your back.

Are you a racist? Keeping black people down is not good for the country, you moron.

surada, quite true! Keeping black people down is not good for the country. It always disappointed me that thy Democrats have been doing just that for so many decades.

The Democrat Party survives by lying to the various groups in an effort to keep them voting Democrat. President Donald Trump did more for low income and minority groups than any other President in modern history.

Last edited:
Not really.
'We became the greatest nation on earth because the rest of the competition is Europe, and foolishly destroyed themselves with 2 consecutive, devastating, and pointless world wars.
Since we were only very marginally involved, we avoided the destruction, and made trillions with the reconstruction.

Beam%20me%20up-S.jpg

“In my life, I have watched John Kennedy talk on television about missiles in Cuba. I saw Lyndon Johnson look Richard Russell squarely in the eye and say, "And we shall overcome." I saw Richard Nixon resign and Gerald Ford tell the Congress that our long national nightmare was over. I saw Jimmy Carter talk about malaise and Ronald Reagan talk about a shining city on a hill. I saw George H.W. Bush deliver the eulogy for the Soviet bloc, and Bill Clinton comfort the survivors of Timothy McVeigh's madness in Oklahoma City. I saw George W. Bush struggle to make sense of it all on September 11, 2001, and I saw Barack Obama sing 'Amazing Grace' in the wounded sanctuary of Mother Emanuel Church in Charleston, South Carolina.

"These were the presidents of my lifetime. These were not perfect men. They were not perfect presidents, god knows. Not one of them was that. But they approached the job, and they took to the podium, with all the gravitas they could muster as appropriate to the job. They tried, at least, to reach for something in the presidency that was beyond their grasp as ordinary human beings. They were not all ennobled by the attempt, but they tried nonetheless.
"And comes now this hopeless, vicious buffoon, and the audience of equally hopeless and vicious buffoons who laughed and cheered when he made sport of a woman whose lasting memory of the trauma she suffered is the laughter of the perpetrators. Now he comes, a man swathed in scandal, with no interest beyond what he can put in his pocket and what he can put over on a universe of suckers, and he does something like this while occupying an office that we gave him, and while endowed with a public trust that he dishonors every day he wakes up in the White House.
"The scion of a multigenerational criminal enterprise, the parameters of which we are only now beginning to comprehend. A vessel for all the worst elements of the American condition. And a cheap, soulless bully besides. We never have had such a cheap counterfeit of a president* as currently occupies the office. We never have had a president* so completely deserving of scorn and yet so small in the office that it almost seems a waste of time and energy to summon up the requisite contempt.
"Watch how a republic dies in the empty eyes of an empty man who feels nothing but his own imaginary greatness, and who cannot find in himself the decency simply to shut up even when it is in his best interest to do so. Presidents don't have to be heroes to be good presidents. They just have to realize that their humanity is our common humanity and that their political commonwealth is our political commonwealth, too. Watch him behind the seal of the President of the United States. Isn't he a funny man? Isn't what happened to that lady hilarious? Watch the assembled morons cheer. This is the only story now."
- Charles Pierce
Image may contain: ‎1 person, ‎text that says '‎w No books, 10 friends, no music, no curiosity, no patience, no integrity, no compassion, no empathy, no loyalty, no conscience, no courage, no maniers, םo respect, no character, no morality, no bonor... not even a dog. Bob Anderson‎'‎‎'‎w No books, 10 friends, no music, no curiosity, no patience, no integrity, no compassion, no empathy, no loyalty, no conscience, no courage, no maniers, םo respect, no character, no morality, no bonor... not even a dog. Bob Anderson‎'‎‎

As you know, the essay you posted is about Christine Blasey Ford. One of the women who perjured herself when she lied to the Judicial Committee taking testimony about Justice Brett Kavanaugh. You can bet that had someone told vile, obvious lies, under oath about a Democrat nominee for any office, they'd be on trial for perjury.

What was the goal of this essay? You also neglected to include your link, here is one.

logo.gif

Presidents in our lifetime
“In my life, I have watched John Kennedy talk on television about missiles in Cuba. I saw Lyndon Johnson look Richard Russell squarely in the eye and and say, "And we shall overcome."

In 2009, Obama was accused of an “Apology Tour” trying to patch up our relations with our allies. Over eight years, Obama and Biden were able to repair torn relationships with our European allies and US was looked at as Leader of the Free World

No amount of apologies will repair the damage done by Donald J Trump. The world looks at our current political unrest and does not trust us to not elect another Trump Republican.

Who the fuck is Luke McGee?

In 2009, Obama was accused of an “Apology Tour” trying to patch up our relations with our allies. Over eight years, Obama and Biden were able to repair torn relationships with our European allies and US was looked at as Leader of the Free World

No amount of apologies will repair the damage done by Donald J Trump. The world looks at our current political unrest and does not trust us to not elect another Trump Republican.

I'm afraid you're right..
The Stink of Trump lingers over the United States. Electing a new President does not remove it.
The rest of the world no longer trusts us not to elect any more Trump Republicans

"The rest of the world no longer trusts us not to elect any more Trump Republicans".. This is true.
Most of the world problems are caused by the USA

Right, how many World Wars have we had in the past 75 years?

First off, the world can go fuck itself. The world has no say in what we the people decide.

If the world does not "trust" us to not elect another Donald Trump, what do you think they should do about it?

I know you don't see how tyrannical you can easily become. That is because you do not value liberty and are incapable of self-governance. You and I do not belong in the same country.
If the word decides to sanction America you will understand how stupif your remarks are.

Four years of peace and treaties between Israel and Middle East nations never seen before. When the bombs start dropping soon you can't blame Trump.
We have not had 4 years of peace.

Pile of crap. Nations are now upset because Trump had the balls to say, "Hang on, you've been using the generosity of America's army and purse whilst you've just sat there, took, and never paid your way". I'm English, any Democrat that wants to suck up to the EU, you're welcome to that dictatorship. I can see why Democrats are drawn to them. Idiots.

Obama was too soft and I can only give him one credit. He stuck his slimy face into the Brexit vote and said, "You're better off staying in the EU". That motivated more to vote out.

Pile of crap. Nations are now upset because Trump had the balls to say, "Hang on, you've been using the generosity of America's army and purse whilst you've just sat there, took, and never paid your way". I'm English, any Democrat that wants to suck up to the EU, you're welcome to that dictatorship. I can see why Democrats are drawn to them. Idiots.

Obama was too soft and I can only give him one credit. He stuck his slimy face into the Brexit vote and said, "You're better off staying in the EU". That motivated more to vote out.
No, that's not it.

Four years of peace and treaties between Israel and Middle East nations never seen before. When the bombs start dropping soon you can't blame Trump.

Compared to the previous four years, and the four years before that, we have had one of the most peaceful administration in modern history.

What hypocrisy , it is Obama who said: We are no longer the gendarmes of the world (that change the way the USA could be see as a force in the world) and simply to the Europeans thing now wont be the same anymore manage your poo by yourself for a example.

First off, the world can go fuck itself. The world has no say in what we the people decide.

If the world does not "trust" us to not elect another Donald Trump, what do you think they should do about it?

I know you don't see how tyrannical you can easily become. That is because you do not value liberty and are incapable of self-governance. You and I do not belong in the same country.
If the word decides to sanction America you will understand how stupif your remarks are.

Why the fuck would "the world" sanction the US when it can't even address the numerous problems China has created?

Europe brings zero to the table
We should be huge allies with Russia
Spoken like a true Trumpian

What hypocrisy , it is Obama who said: We are no longer the gendarmes of the world (that change the way the USA could be see as a force in the world) and simply to the Europeans thing now wont be the same anymore manage your poo by yourself for a example.
Very true, thanks for bringing it up

Obama built strong alliances that allowed the US to take a less active role in key conflicts......Leading from the rear

Trump was not trusted

offer up some quality people to run.....

Trump was literally dogshit compared to almost anyone else who ran. His horrific approval ratings here and abroad are testament to that. Offer up more quality people or you'll do what? Vote for the absolute worst possible option? Sure, makes sense.

Yes.
The fact Biden and Trump were forced upon us by the partisan primary monopoly, shows the whole system is so rigged it needs to be totally destroyed and we need to start over without any political parties having any influence at all on the election system, like primaries. Open primaries only.

This isn't a both siderism argument. Trump has been dangerous to the point that our relationships with our allies that they and we depend upon have been threatened. Don't push this bullshit that this dumpster fire we went through had anything to do with the Democrats choice for president. The right needs to own their mistake, start with the riots on the capitol and work backwards to electing this shitshow the world has witnessed the passed 4 years. It's not like we didn't already know who Trump was before he was elected.

Absolute embarrassment that Trump, this semi-illiterate retard has the ability to swindle so many into buying all this crap.

Then Democrats needed to nominate a person in 2016 that was trusted by Americans, not just lefties. I could not vote for either candidate in the last two Presidential elections because I don’t trust either party. Rigby5 is right, you want better Presidents then find better candidates. 2016 provided us with the two least trusted candidates in US history. How anyone in 2016 could have voted for either candidate was beyond stupid.

No. The blame for people buying into Trump and voting for him is on them. No excuses.
While you are correct on the blame for buying into trump is on them, he is somewhat correct about Democrats needed to nominate someone who could be trusted in 2016, but failed to do so. Both sides played to lowest common denominator of politics and or demagogic appeal, without character being a consideration. This is what you get and a mirror probably of what you might have had.

I don't agree. There isn't a shred of evidence that Clinton would have been this bad, not even close. She knew the value of our allies and our democratic values. She wouldn't have swirled up this untenable level of hate that Trump has managed to enrage. She wouldn't have given voice to unfounded conspiracy theories like Q and election fraud down to petty lies about crowd and hand size.

There is no comparison.
Hilliary and many of supposed allies leaching off us-----were quit cozy taking tax money and passing it around among their group. Lots of foreigners getting US taxmoney were donating to the Hiliary crime syndicate foundation.

You should probably find out what a Public Operation Charity is before making asinine accusations.

offer up some quality people to run.....

Trump was literally dogshit compared to almost anyone else who ran. His horrific approval ratings here and abroad are testament to that. Offer up more quality people or you'll do what? Vote for the absolute worst possible option? Sure, makes sense.

Yes.
The fact Biden and Trump were forced upon us by the partisan primary monopoly, shows the whole system is so rigged it needs to be totally destroyed and we need to start over without any political parties having any influence at all on the election system, like primaries. Open primaries only.

This isn't a both siderism argument. Trump has been dangerous to the point that our relationships with our allies that they and we depend upon have been threatened. Don't push this bullshit that this dumpster fire we went through had anything to do with the Democrats choice for president. The right needs to own their mistake, start with the riots on the capitol and work backwards to electing this shitshow the world has witnessed the passed 4 years. It's not like we didn't already know who Trump was before he was elected.

Absolute embarrassment that Trump, this semi-illiterate retard has the ability to swindle so many into buying all this crap.

Then Democrats needed to nominate a person in 2016 that was trusted by Americans, not just lefties. I could not vote for either candidate in the last two Presidential elections because I don’t trust either party. Rigby5 is right, you want better Presidents then find better candidates. 2016 provided us with the two least trusted candidates in US history. How anyone in 2016 could have voted for either candidate was beyond stupid.

No. The blame for people buying into Trump and voting for him is on them. No excuses.
While you are correct on the blame for buying into trump is on them, he is somewhat correct about Democrats needed to nominate someone who could be trusted in 2016, but failed to do so. Both sides played to lowest common denominator of politics and or demagogic appeal, without character being a consideration. This is what you get and a mirror probably of what you might have had.

I don't agree. There isn't a shred of evidence that Clinton would have been this bad, not even close. She knew the value of our allies and our democratic values. She wouldn't have swirled up this untenable level of hate that Trump has managed to enrage. She wouldn't have given voice to unfounded conspiracy theories like Q and election fraud down to petty lies about crowd and hand size.

There is no comparison.
Hilliary and many of supposed allies leaching off us-----were quit cozy taking tax money and passing it around among their group. Lots of foreigners getting US taxmoney were donating to the Hiliary crime syndicate foundation.

Sure, whatever you're talking about.

“In my life, I have watched John Kennedy talk on television about missiles in Cuba. I saw Lyndon Johnson look Richard Russell squarely in the eye and say, "And we shall overcome." I saw Richard Nixon resign and Gerald Ford tell the Congress that our long national nightmare was over. I saw Jimmy Carter talk about malaise and Ronald Reagan talk about a shining city on a hill. I saw George H.W. Bush deliver the eulogy for the Soviet bloc, and Bill Clinton comfort the survivors of Timothy McVeigh's madness in Oklahoma City. I saw George W. Bush struggle to make sense of it all on September 11, 2001, and I saw Barack Obama sing 'Amazing Grace' in the wounded sanctuary of Mother Emanuel Church in Charleston, South Carolina.

"These were the presidents of my lifetime. These were not perfect men. They were not perfect presidents, god knows. Not one of them was that. But they approached the job, and they took to the podium, with all the gravitas they could muster as appropriate to the job. They tried, at least, to reach for something in the presidency that was beyond their grasp as ordinary human beings. They were not all ennobled by the attempt, but they tried nonetheless.
"And comes now this hopeless, vicious buffoon, and the audience of equally hopeless and vicious buffoons who laughed and cheered when he made sport of a woman whose lasting memory of the trauma she suffered is the laughter of the perpetrators. Now he comes, a man swathed in scandal, with no interest beyond what he can put in his pocket and what he can put over on a universe of suckers, and he does something like this while occupying an office that we gave him, and while endowed with a public trust that he dishonors every day he wakes up in the White House.
"The scion of a multigenerational criminal enterprise, the parameters of which we are only now beginning to comprehend. A vessel for all the worst elements of the American condition. And a cheap, soulless bully besides. We never have had such a cheap counterfeit of a president* as currently occupies the office. We never have had a president* so completely deserving of scorn and yet so small in the office that it almost seems a waste of time and energy to summon up the requisite contempt.
"Watch how a republic dies in the empty eyes of an empty man who feels nothing but his own imaginary greatness, and who cannot find in himself the decency simply to shut up even when it is in his best interest to do so. Presidents don't have to be heroes to be good presidents. They just have to realize that their humanity is our common humanity and that their political commonwealth is our political commonwealth, too. Watch him behind the seal of the President of the United States. Isn't he a funny man? Isn't what happened to that lady hilarious? Watch the assembled morons cheer. This is the only story now."
- Charles Pierce
Image may contain: ‎1 person, ‎text that says '‎w No books, 10 friends, no music, no curiosity, no patience, no integrity, no compassion, no empathy, no loyalty, no conscience, no courage, no maniers, םo respect, no character, no morality, no bonor... not even a dog. Bob Anderson‎'‎‎'‎w No books, 10 friends, no music, no curiosity, no patience, no integrity, no compassion, no empathy, no loyalty, no conscience, no courage, no maniers, םo respect, no character, no morality, no bonor... not even a dog. Bob Anderson‎'‎‎'‎w No books, 10 friends, no music, no curiosity, no patience, no integrity, no compassion, no empathy, no loyalty, no conscience, no courage, no maniers, םo respect, no character, no morality, no bonor... not even a dog. Bob Anderson‎'‎‎'‎w No books, 10 friends, no music, no curiosity, no patience, no integrity, no compassion, no empathy, no loyalty, no conscience, no courage, no maniers, םo respect, no character, no morality, no bonor... not even a dog. Bob Anderson‎'‎‎

As you know, the essay you posted is about Christine Blasey Ford. One of the women who perjured herself when she lied to the Judicial Committee taking testimony about Justice Brett Kavanaugh. You can bet that had someone told vile, obvious lies, under oath about a Democrat nominee for any office, they'd be on trial for perjury.

What was the goal of this essay? You also neglected to include your link, here is one.

logo.gif

Presidents in our lifetime
“In my life, I have watched John Kennedy talk on television about missiles in Cuba. I saw Lyndon Johnson look Richard Russell squarely in the eye and and say, "And we shall overcome."

Thank you for the link and imho there was no perjury that you speak of How many times has the Trump liar looked America in the eyes and lied his ass off?? Does that concern you ?

Compared to the previous four years, and the four years before that, we have had one of the most peaceful administration in modern history.
Peaceful in foreign countries perhaps BUT here at home this moron has set America on fire

New Topics

Forum List

Back