Trump destroyed our most important alliance

In 2009, Obama was accused of an “Apology Tour” trying to patch up our relations with our allies. Over eight years, Obama and Biden were able to repair torn relationships with our European allies and US was looked at as Leader of the Free World

No amount of apologies will repair the damage done by Donald J Trump. The world looks at our current political unrest and does not trust us to not elect another Trump Republican.

First off, the world can go fuck itself. The world has no say in what we the people decide.

If the world does not "trust" us to not elect another Donald Trump, what do you think they should do about it?

I know you don't see how tyrannical you can easily become. That is because you do not value liberty and are incapable of self-governance. You and I do not belong in the same country.
The United States became the greatest nation on earth not because we told the world to go fuck itself but because we assumed a position of world leadership. This is not the first time in our history we hide our heads in the sand and had to deal with the tragic results for the us and rest of the world. Hopefully, enough people will remember the past so we will not be condemned to repeat it.

“In my life, I have watched John Kennedy talk on television about missiles in Cuba. I saw Lyndon Johnson look Richard Russell squarely in the eye and say, "And we shall overcome." I saw Richard Nixon resign and Gerald Ford tell the Congress that our long national nightmare was over. I saw Jimmy Carter talk about malaise and Ronald Reagan talk about a shining city on a hill. I saw George H.W. Bush deliver the eulogy for the Soviet bloc, and Bill Clinton comfort the survivors of Timothy McVeigh's madness in Oklahoma City. I saw George W. Bush struggle to make sense of it all on September 11, 2001, and I saw Barack Obama sing 'Amazing Grace' in the wounded sanctuary of Mother Emanuel Church in Charleston, South Carolina.

"These were the presidents of my lifetime. These were not perfect men. They were not perfect presidents, god knows. Not one of them was that. But they approached the job, and they took to the podium, with all the gravitas they could muster as appropriate to the job. They tried, at least, to reach for something in the presidency that was beyond their grasp as ordinary human beings. They were not all ennobled by the attempt, but they tried nonetheless.
"And comes now this hopeless, vicious buffoon, and the audience of equally hopeless and vicious buffoons who laughed and cheered when he made sport of a woman whose lasting memory of the trauma she suffered is the laughter of the perpetrators. Now he comes, a man swathed in scandal, with no interest beyond what he can put in his pocket and what he can put over on a universe of suckers, and he does something like this while occupying an office that we gave him, and while endowed with a public trust that he dishonors every day he wakes up in the White House.
"The scion of a multigenerational criminal enterprise, the parameters of which we are only now beginning to comprehend. A vessel for all the worst elements of the American condition. And a cheap, soulless bully besides. We never have had such a cheap counterfeit of a president* as currently occupies the office. We never have had a president* so completely deserving of scorn and yet so small in the office that it almost seems a waste of time and energy to summon up the requisite contempt.
"Watch how a republic dies in the empty eyes of an empty man who feels nothing but his own imaginary greatness, and who cannot find in himself the decency simply to shut up even when it is in his best interest to do so. Presidents don't have to be heroes to be good presidents. They just have to realize that their humanity is our common humanity and that their political commonwealth is our political commonwealth, too. Watch him behind the seal of the President of the United States. Isn't he a funny man? Isn't what happened to that lady hilarious? Watch the assembled morons cheer. This is the only story now."
- Charles Pierce
Image may contain: ‎1 person, ‎text that says '‎w No books, 10 friends, no music, no curiosity, no patience, no integrity, no compassion, no empathy, no loyalty, no conscience, no courage, no maniers, םo respect, no character, no morality, no bonor... not even a dog. Bob Anderson‎'‎‎'‎w No books, 10 friends, no music, no curiosity, no patience, no integrity, no compassion, no empathy, no loyalty, no conscience, no courage, no maniers, םo respect, no character, no morality, no bonor... not even a dog. Bob Anderson‎'‎‎

So with, " he made sport of a woman whose lasting memory of the trauma she suffered is the laughter of the perpetrators ", to whom is that referring?

In 2009, Obama was accused of an “Apology Tour” trying to patch up our relations with our allies. Over eight years, Obama and Biden were able to repair torn relationships with our European allies and US was looked at as Leader of the Free World

No amount of apologies will repair the damage done by Donald J Trump. The world looks at our current political unrest and does not trust us to not elect another Trump Republican.

First off, the world can go fuck itself. The world has no say in what we the people decide.

If the world does not "trust" us to not elect another Donald Trump, what do you think they should do about it?

I know you don't see how tyrannical you can easily become. That is because you do not value liberty and are incapable of self-governance. You and I do not belong in the same country.
The United States became the greatest nation on earth not because we told the world to go fuck itself but because we assumed a position of world leadership. This is not the first time in our history we hide our heads in sand and had to deal with the tragic results for the us and rest of the world. Hopefully, enough people will remember the past so we will not be condemned to repeat it.

Not really.
'We became the greatest nation on earth because the rest of the competition is Europe, and foolishly destroyed themselves with 2 consecutive, devastating, and pointless world wars.
Since we were only very marginally involved, we avoided the destruction, and made trillions with the reconstruction.

Treaties between Israel, UAE, and Bahrain. All fluff.

He knew better than to address Palestine.

Are you naturally ignorant or do you pick it up from CNN?

As you know, President Trump invited Palestine to participate in the peace talks. They said stick it. You have to do this, this, and this, then we might talk.

May 14, 2018 · By Grabien Staff In moving America's embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, President Trump just delivered on a promise made by Presidents Barack Obama, George W. Bush, and Bill Clinton. All four promised as candidates to move the embassy to Jerusalem, but none other than Trump brought the issue to the fore after being elected …

President Trump fulfilled this, along with dozens of other promises. By having kept that promise, Trump was able to negotiate historic peace agreements.

President @realDonaldTrump makes it look easy, but you cannot overstate the historic WINS he has achieved on the world stage!

Israel peace agreement with UAE.

Israel peace agreement with Bahrain

Israel peace agreement with Sudan

Serbia-Kosovo economic normalization

United States has recognized Moroccan sovereignty over the Western Sahara.

These are all, as you know historic agreements and flights have begun between the countries.

I'm sure that you are also aware that Palestinian voters elected Hamas, a terrorist organization, to represent them.

Specifically, what did the previous administration accomplish? One great accomplishment was that failed former President Obama was the creation of the ISIS Caliphate!

Last edited:

There is a rancid stench in San Francisco that Democrats have done nothing about. There are sanctuary cities and gang members Democrats have done nothing about. There are Black children without a chance at a decent education in Democratic shitholes. Trump tried to do something about all of those things.

The rest of the world hates our freedom. The Democrats hate us and our freedom. They are planning on giving up our sovereignty.
You have never been to San Francisco

What does never having been to San Francisco have to do with anything?

I have. However, it was decades before it turned into a sewer.

So what?

This being the district of your idol, Speaker Nancy Pelosi. Why is this a good thing?

Drugs-XL.gif

Berkley-M.jpg

Homeless%20too-M.jpg

Europe brings zero to the table
We should be huge allies with Russia

I'm afraid you're right..
The Stink of Trump lingers over the United States. Electing a new President does not remove it.
The rest of the world no longer trusts us not to elect any more Trump Republicans

"The rest of the world no longer trusts us not to elect any more Trump Republicans".. This is true.

I'm afraid you're right..
The Stink of Trump lingers over the United States. Electing a new President does not remove it.
The rest of the world no longer trusts us not to elect any more Trump Republicans

"The rest of the world no longer trusts us not to elect any more Trump Republicans".. This is true.
Most of the world problems are caused by the USA

Putin is so happy these days. The US in chaos. Citizens screeching that the election was stolen. Attacking the US Capitol to overturn an election.

Trump cutting taxes to the top 1% of Americans and picking a fight with Iran.

Russia is more Democratic than the USA
Biden and the Dems are the “ enemy of human civilization “

No amount of apologies will repair the damage done by Donald J Trump. The world looks at our current political unrest and does not trust us to not elect another Trump Republican
Well, as the one who lives in European country I can tell you what embarrasses some common people here about the US. It is not Trump or even taking the Capitol. It is some American politicians taking a knee for some doubtful reasons. It is those unrests which happened in a number of US cities and which went unpunished. To name a few.

Wrong.
What went unpunished for centuries was police murdering minorities, immigrants, labor organizers, etc.
The BLM riots were the best thing that ever happened in the US.
Why do you think the US does not even have public health care?
Do you think the people in any European country would put up with that?
No way.
They would be burning down Congress for the things Congress is guilty of.

Beam%20me%20up-S.jpg

Both parties cut tax to the rich and gave them bil

Putin is so happy these days. The US in chaos. Citizens screeching that the election was stolen. Attacking the US Capitol to overturn an election.

Both parties gave the rich : billions in ppp loans

offer up some quality people to run.....

Trump was literally dogshit compared to almost anyone else who ran. His horrific approval ratings here and abroad are testament to that. Offer up more quality people or you'll do what? Vote for the absolute worst possible option? Sure, makes sense.

Yes.
The fact Biden and Trump were forced upon us by the partisan primary monopoly, shows the whole system is so rigged it needs to be totally destroyed and we need to start over without any political parties having any influence at all on the election system, like primaries. Open primaries only.

This isn't a both siderism argument. Trump has been dangerous to the point that our relationships with our allies that they and we depend upon have been threatened. Don't push this bullshit that this dumpster fire we went through had anything to do with the Democrats choice for president. The right needs to own their mistake, start with the riots on the capitol and work backwards to electing this shitshow the world has witnessed the passed 4 years. It's not like we didn't already know who Trump was before he was elected.

Absolute embarrassment that Trump, this semi-illiterate retard has the ability to swindle so many into buying all this crap.

Then Democrats needed to nominate a person in 2016 that was trusted by Americans, not just lefties. I could not vote for either candidate in the last two Presidential elections because I don’t trust either party. Rigby5 is right, you want better Presidents then find better candidates. 2016 provided us with the two least trusted candidates in US history. How anyone in 2016 could have voted for either candidate was beyond stupid.

No. The blame for people buying into Trump and voting for him is on them. No excuses.
While you are correct on the blame for buying into trump is on them, he is somewhat correct about Democrats needed to nominate someone who could be trusted in 2016, but failed to do so. Both sides played to lowest common denominator of politics and or demagogic appeal, without character being a consideration. This is what you get and a mirror probably of what you might have had.

I don't agree. There isn't a shred of evidence that Clinton would have been this bad, not even close. She knew the value of our allies and our democratic values. She wouldn't have swirled up this untenable level of hate that Trump has managed to enrage. She wouldn't have given voice to unfounded conspiracy theories like Q and election fraud down to petty lies about crowd and hand size.

There is no comparison.
Hilliary and many of supposed allies leaching off us-----were quit cozy taking tax money and passing it around among their group. Lots of foreigners getting US taxmoney were donating to the Hiliary crime syndicate foundation.

It doesn't take that much to be in the top 1%.
The Top .01% or .001% is another matter.

It doesn't take that much to be in the top 1%.
The Top .01% or .001% is another matter.
I am adding in some “ Jewish expressions “

Russia is more Democratic than the USA
Biden and the Dems are the “ enemy of human civilization “

LOLOL..
I utterly hate the GOP !!!
80 percent are self serving and self aggrandizing frauds
The Dems are something out of the spawn of the Khmer Rouge and the Taliban
You and your white Kids won’t be safe when Millions of 5th world scum flood in

Forum List

Back