Trump destroyed our most important alliance

In 2009, Obama was accused of an “Apology Tour” trying to patch up our relations with our allies. Over eight years, Obama and Biden were able to repair torn relationships with our European allies and US was looked at as Leader of the Free World

No amount of apologies will repair the damage done by Donald J Trump. The world looks at our current political unrest and does not trust us to not elect another Trump Republican.

Four years of peace and treaties between Israel and Middle East nations never seen before. When the bombs start dropping soon you can't blame Trump.
Treaties between Israel, UAE, and Bahrain. All fluff.

He knew better than to address Palestine.

Actually, the treaties between UAE/Bahrain and Israel DO address the Palestinian question, albeit indirectly.

They show the Pals that the world will move on without them, if they don't want to play ball. They bring pressure to bear on the Pal leaders who are definitely noticing the peace.

Nonsense.
The Israelis are occupying Palestine illegally.
Look at the 1948 UN partition.
Israel does not get Jerusalem.
Jerusalem is not a Jewish city and never was.
Even when the Hebrew invaded around 1000 BC, the majority were Palestinians, like Canaanites, Nabateans, Chaldeans, Philistine, Phoenicians, Urties, Amorites, etc., and they still are the vast majority.
There are 12 million Palestinians to only 6 million Jewish Israelis.
Blaming the Palestinians is just a lie.
They were never guilty of anything.
Unbelievable ignorance and lies. Jerusalem is q Hebrew word.

Originally Canaanite form Urushalim inhabited by Jebusites.
So? Jerusalem is the city of the King, David and Solomon. Jerusalem is the Capital of Israel, and Jerusalem is where Jesus is going to rule when He returns.
and I thought Jesus had better taste than that

In 2009, Obama was accused of an “Apology Tour” trying to patch up our relations with our allies. Over eight years, Obama and Biden were able to repair torn relationships with our European allies and US was looked at as Leader of the Free World

No amount of apologies will repair the damage done by Donald J Trump. The world looks at our current political unrest and does not trust us to not elect another Trump Republican.

All our unrest is caused by you foul vermin scum.

All our unrest is caused by our liberal media.
These are conglomerates. They aren't liberal.

i-QZZ9pnb-S.gif

They aren't. You don't see that until you start pushing back as a liberal.

Four years of peace and treaties between Israel and Middle East nations never seen before. When the bombs start dropping soon you can't blame Trump.
Treaties between Israel, UAE, and Bahrain. All fluff.

He knew better than to address Palestine.

Actually, the treaties between UAE/Bahrain and Israel DO address the Palestinian question, albeit indirectly.

They show the Pals that the world will move on without them, if they don't want to play ball. They bring pressure to bear on the Pal leaders who are definitely noticing the peace.

Nonsense.
The Israelis are occupying Palestine illegally.
Look at the 1948 UN partition.
Israel does not get Jerusalem.
Jerusalem is not a Jewish city and never was.
Even when the Hebrew invaded around 1000 BC, the majority were Palestinians, like Canaanites, Nabateans, Chaldeans, Philistine, Phoenicians, Urties, Amorites, etc., and they still are the vast majority.
There are 12 million Palestinians to only 6 million Jewish Israelis.
Blaming the Palestinians is just a lie.
They were never guilty of anything.
Unbelievable ignorance and lies. Jerusalem is q Hebrew word.

Originally Canaanite form Urushalim inhabited by Jebusites.
So? Jerusalem is the city of the King, David and Solomon. Jerusalem is the Capital of Israel, and Jerusalem is where Jesus is going to rule when He returns.
and I thought Jesus had better taste than that
Why?

Stupid, we lost no allies in Europe.

President Trump started no new wars, and signed several peace deals in the Middle East. More than can be said about your beloved Hussein.
We lost the respect of our allies
They can no longer count on us for stable leadership
Isn't that what they have their own government for?
They are just pissed because Trump dried up their one time cash cow

Let's analyze the reality...
The Apology tour was focused on the Middle East.
Tell us, Democrat Puppet, other than Iran telling Biden to go to hell, what's currently happening in the Middle East?

First off, the world can go fuck itself. The world has no say in what we the people decide.

That attitude expired a hundred years ago.

Like it or not, we are part of a global economy and a global military alliance.

And we happen to be the 500 pound bear in the room.

I've been a Realtor for over 50 years. I have owned and managed rental properties although it is something I never enjoyed. Yes, pre-China Virus.

What always left me speechless was folks who would get behind on their rent. I would post a three-day notice and the delinquent tenant would get mad at ME! Sound familiar?

Then some would actually fight me in court. It only took me a short while and I'd post the three-day notice and then fax everything to a law firm that specialized in real estate law and evictions. Finally, I got rid of all the properties I managed for others and turned my own over to a management company.

All our unrest is caused by you foul vermin scum.

All our unrest is caused by our liberal media.

Don‘t forget Antifa!

And Black Lives Matter.

offer up some quality people to run.....

Trump was literally dogshit compared to almost anyone else who ran. His horrific approval ratings here and abroad are testament to that. Offer up more quality people or you'll do what? Vote for the absolute worst possible option? Sure, makes sense.
and yet his 29% rating is still higher than those dipshits in congress you vote for every year......so like i said....come up with some quality people...

Congress approval is always low, much lower than the president. People hate Congress but keep electing them because they usually approve of their own. So, I'm not sure what you are saying about Trump who on average has the lowest approval rating of modern presidents.

But hey, if you want to compare Trump to genital warts then I suppose Trump may (big may) be marginally less unpopular.
if you are saying congress people are genital warts,i guess that would include clinton,biden,obama and harris.....all from that body....i agree with you....all of them are genital warts...

No, I'm not saying it but I guess I put too much faith in your intellect. I'm using an extreme example to demonstrate your illogical post.
i was comparing trump to congress....you said i was comparing trump to genital warts....most with intellect would feel you meant the congress....try dancing out of this one....

Like I said, you missed the point. Even after it has to be explained to you.
look we have already been through this shit.....i dont like dancing as much as you do....and you already proved you cant admit when you are wrong....

Over your noggin.
how come you are being called a commie?.....

Because it's Saturday and USMB is full of right wing dunces.

It will take this country at least a decade, if ever, to recover from Trump’s tremendous fuck ups.

Because of Trump our allies no longer trust the word of the American government, because of Trump the reputation of our democracy is in shatters, because of Trump we are an international laughingstock.
Maybe you are thinking about the way the left stole the presidency like in a banana republic.
And then the way they invaded the Capitol building with provocateurs leading the way.

I wouldn't trust people like that either. I also wouldn't trust the way Joe Biden is kissing Xi Jinping's
authoritarian ass. Many of our allies trust America to be a counter balance to China. Not a boot licking helper.

That word is "tatters" by the way. Not shatters. If you can't be honest at least be literate.

I'm afraid you're right..
The Stink of Trump lingers over the United States. Electing a new President does not remove it.
The rest of the world no longer trusts us not to elect any more Trump Republicans

Trump is such an aberration.. and he has most definitely debased the office of the presidency. The smart thing to do .. is to convict him in this second impeachment and hope he goes to prison for bank fraud and tax evasion. That would help restore our standing with our allies. .. as an admission that we screwed up and we know it.
The aberration is what he has exposed after four years of being attacked daily. He exposed a corrupt FBI, DOJ, and CIA. No wonder the fucking crooks hate him.

He took away every ounce of credibility from the media proving them wrong many, many times. Now the massive cover up of massive fraud and the complete opposite of patriotism being touted as patriotic. And the censoring of anyone who challenges the narrative on nation wide media.

Trump bought out just how dishonest and the low opinion of Americans that the politicians actually have of Americans. The new shut up and obey is no different than what Stalin and other Communists did that cost the world 100 million lives.

Trump is extremely stupid and paranoid.. He covers his ass with conspiracy theories. Who told you to "shut up and obey"? Trump has been whining that he's a victim for 40 years and now he's got you doing it. Stalin, my ass.

The Stink of Trump lingers over the United States. Electing a new President does not remove it.
The rest of the world no longer trusts us not to elect any more Trump Republicans

Trump is such an aberration.. and he has most definitely debased the office of the presidency. The smart thing to do .. is to convict him in this second impeachment and hope he goes to prison for bank fraud and tax evasion. That would help restore our standing with our allies. .. as an admission that we screwed up and we know it.
The aberration is what he has exposed after four years of being attacked daily. He exposed a corrupt FBI, DOJ, and CIA. No wonder the fucking crooks hate him.

He took away every ounce of credibility from the media proving them wrong many, many times. Now the massive cover up of massive fraud and the complete opposite of patriotism being touted as patriotic. And the censoring of anyone who challenges the narrative on nation wide media.

Trump bought out just how dishonest and the low opinion of Americans that the politicians actually have of Americans. The new shut up and obey is no different than what Stalin and other Communists did that cost the world 100 million lives.

Trump is extremely stupid and paranoid.. He covers his ass with conspiracy theories. Who told you to "shut up and obey"? Trump has been whining that he's a victim for 40 years and now he's got you doing it. Stalin, my ass.
And Democrats have been claiming for decades they would raise Blacks to the upper realms of society based on safe neighborhoods and a good education.

And Democrats have been claiming for decades they would raise Blacks to the upper realms of society based on safe neighborhoods and a good education.

Are you a racist? Keeping black people down is not good for the country, you moron.

Are you a racist? Keeping black people down is not good for the country, you moron.
My point is that the Democrats have been lying for decades.

Who is keeping Black people down other than the Democrats who run their big city plantations?

Who is keeping Black people down other than the Democrats who run their big city plantations?
Liberals never read past the first 3 words of a headline.

Sure they can. They are going to ruin everything and be blaming Trump for years.

Blacks themselves.

“In my life, I have watched John Kennedy talk on television about missiles in Cuba. I saw Lyndon Johnson look Richard Russell squarely in the eye and say, "And we shall overcome." I saw Richard Nixon resign and Gerald Ford tell the Congress that our long national nightmare was over. I saw Jimmy Carter talk about malaise and Ronald Reagan talk about a shining city on a hill. I saw George H.W. Bush deliver the eulogy for the Soviet bloc, and Bill Clinton comfort the survivors of Timothy McVeigh's madness in Oklahoma City. I saw George W. Bush struggle to make sense of it all on September 11, 2001, and I saw Barack Obama sing 'Amazing Grace' in the wounded sanctuary of Mother Emanuel Church in Charleston, South Carolina.

"These were the presidents of my lifetime. These were not perfect men. They were not perfect presidents, god knows. Not one of them was that. But they approached the job, and they took to the podium, with all the gravitas they could muster as appropriate to the job. They tried, at least, to reach for something in the presidency that was beyond their grasp as ordinary human beings. They were not all ennobled by the attempt, but they tried nonetheless.
"And comes now this hopeless, vicious buffoon, and the audience of equally hopeless and vicious buffoons who laughed and cheered when he made sport of a woman whose lasting memory of the trauma she suffered is the laughter of the perpetrators. Now he comes, a man swathed in scandal, with no interest beyond what he can put in his pocket and what he can put over on a universe of suckers, and he does something like this while occupying an office that we gave him, and while endowed with a public trust that he dishonors every day he wakes up in the White House.
"The scion of a multigenerational criminal enterprise, the parameters of which we are only now beginning to comprehend. A vessel for all the worst elements of the American condition. And a cheap, soulless bully besides. We never have had such a cheap counterfeit of a president* as currently occupies the office. We never have had a president* so completely deserving of scorn and yet so small in the office that it almost seems a waste of time and energy to summon up the requisite contempt.
"Watch how a republic dies in the empty eyes of an empty man who feels nothing but his own imaginary greatness, and who cannot find in himself the decency simply to shut up even when it is in his best interest to do so. Presidents don't have to be heroes to be good presidents. They just have to realize that their humanity is our common humanity and that their political commonwealth is our political commonwealth, too. Watch him behind the seal of the President of the United States. Isn't he a funny man? Isn't what happened to that lady hilarious? Watch the assembled morons cheer. This is the only story now."
- Charles Pierce
Image may contain: ‎1 person, ‎text that says '‎w No books, 10 friends, no music, no curiosity, no patience, no integrity, no compassion, no empathy, no loyalty, no conscience, no courage, no maniers, םo respect, no character, no morality, no bonor... not even a dog. Bob Anderson‎'‎‎

Republican responses on this thread:
-Fuck Europe
-Fuck non-Americans
-Fuck Democrat Americans

When did conservatives start hating everyone and decided they want to build a wall around their succeeded part of the nation to isolate themselves from everyone else? It’s totally nuts.

I think that's a Trump thing.. He hates everyone and everything. In his 12,000 tweets in 2020 he never once said wear your masks, wash your hands and practice social distancing until we get thru this.

I am not a Trump supporter because I am an extreme leftist, progressive, liberal.
BUT, Trump happens to be right on NOT social distancing.
The only thing that has ever ended any epidemic is herd immunity, from the quick spike using up too many potential hosts, for the virus to be able to survive by finding new hosts.
So "flattening the curve" is the exact worst thing to ever do.
It reduces the infection rate, but that conserves hosts, so then prevents herd immunity, and causes the epidemic to essentially last forever.

The vulnerable and infected should be isolating, but all the young/healthy, should be volunteering for variolation, (deliberate infection). If we had done that in March, it would have been over in a month and 270,000 lives would have been saved.

Forum List

Back