Trump desire to suspend the Constitution is not a deal breaker to Republicans

I mean, maybe you could not lie about what was being said, but at this point I know you and yours are just mindless parrots, and you've gotten your talking points from your masters through folks like Stephanopoulos.

For folks like you, there's no debating you because factual reality doesn't matter and logic doesn't matter.

Talk about mindless parrots. If you didn't post Trump Cult talking points, you wouldn't be posting anything.

You live in an alternate reality where elections are "stolen", and a man who has never won the popular vote in any election he participated in, was the real winner in 2020, even though he killed half a million Americans.

All this pearl-clutching over Trump just a DISTRACTION away from all the dirt coming out from Twitter that shows how that platform was CORRUPTED by the demented LEFT!!!!!
:rolleyes:

Then you support mass murder of children in the name of Rump. That's not a question.

Talk about mindless parrots.
Yes thank you for proving me right with another example of a mindless parrot, your dumbass self.

If you didn't post Trump Cult talking points, you wouldn't be posting anything.
The irony of a cultist projecting by calling anything that doesn’t agree with her own cult’s delusions, aka reality, “talking points.”

I haven’t seen any “talking points” on how Trump wants to correct or defend his previous statement, if you have feel free to link them, I don’t need to hear from him and don’t particularly want to. I hope he doesn’t win the primary and nomination.

That said, I can read English, and you clearly cannot accomplish this feat.

You live in an alternate reality where elections are "stolen", and a man who has never won the popular vote in any election he participated in, was the real winner in 2020,
I have never opined such.

even though he killed half a million Americans.
Oh god, where the fuck could you even derive this insane bullshit from? Amazing how you blather about alternate realities then spew this drivel… you are absolute maximum clownshoes.

Then you support mass murder of children in the name of Rump. That's not a question.
You’re insane.

The left does however love its mass homicide of innocent young human beings. And those it doesn’t kill you clearly want as many of them possible sterilized and mutilated, that much you have made clear.

What I find ironic is that it is Conservatives who constantly insist that the Constitution be followed to the letter

But when their idol Donald Trump advocates terminating the Constitution and declare him as President…they can’t wait to comply

You’re insane.

The left does however love its mass homicide of innocent young human beings. And those it doesn’t kill you clearly want as many of them possible sterilized and mutilated, that much you have made clear.

You openly support the MAGAt's actions and Mass Murderers. You are evil. And the only time Evil can win is for good men to do nothing. You are still proving that you support the mass murdering for your Orange Deity.l

True, so you agree that when the Biden campaign, and then the WH, as well as the FBI colluding to censor twitter, that violated the 1st amendment
Twitter is allowed to censor any objectionable material they want

True, so you agree that when the Biden campaign, and then the WH, as well as the FBI colluding to censor twitter, that violated the 1st amendment

You MAGAt Mass Baby Killers came up with that lie and you continue to beat people up with your lie. The fact remains is that your diatribe is now getting Men, Women and Children mass murdered.

You literally can’t read an English sentence, then.

If you have a brain capable of reading English, you would note that absolutely no such thing was literally said.

What is happening is one of two things, 1) you hate Trump so much you’re just lying or 2) you hate Trump even more than that, so much you’ve lost track of reality and your brain infers things that aren’t there because the evil monster bad guy would actually say this, so he obviously did.

Shameless and pathetic.
Then tell us what he said in his own post for us please.

Not the Biden Campaign, as they are not connected to the Govt. But yes, the WH and FBI doing it 100% violates the 1st

The US Constitution one is one of the best designed, well thought out documents that were ever conceived. Brilliant educated men created it. Today we have morons that believe it needs to be rewritten or totally done away with. That is pure insanity. These type of things happen in third world Nations, America is better than this. You obviously aren't an American at all.
Democrats have adopted the ideas of those who tore down and demolished the monuments to the brilliant and educated men who wrote the Constitution. They are called homophobic slave owners. Thomas Jefferson's name has been removed from the University he founded. It has been proposed that Monticello be stripped of its historical meaning and repurposed as a slavery museum. The names of the founders have been removed from schools and any other place of honor. There has been questions raised as to whether the founding documents such as the Constitution and Declaration of Independence should even be displayed at all. They are triggering and devoid of diversity.

So don't tell us Democrats respect the Constitution. We are just soooo over it.

That is not the point, the point is that he thinks the rules of the Constitution terminated. Not suspended, but terminated.

Do you agree with him?
I don't give a damn what Trump thinks. Never did. He says a lot of shit. I actually admire a man who thinks out loud instead of having someone control his every word to be politically correct. Democrats have been attacking the Constitution for years and wanting to change it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back